Canadian Income Tax Refund for 2007

Canadian Income Tax Refund for 2007

Postby Veronica » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm

This is what we are looking at.

The CRA is the Canadian Revenue Agency (in the UK the Inland Revenue)

Paul Frederick Anderson paid $4976.45 in Income Tax for the year 2007. He paid it as a flesh & blood human being on behalf of his legal fiction PAUL FREDERICK ANDERSON.

He is the Prime Creditor on his legal fiction (as we all are)

Since human beings cannot be taxed (only legal fictions can be taxed), Paul decided to try to claim it all back as a human being. He used the form for claiming a Rebate. Note how he signed that form! And notice how he signed the Notice And Demand!

See below how he got on.

Being an Old Age Pensioner myself, I don't pay Income Tax these days. If I did I would try this out for myself. What does one have to lose?

1. Sent CRA installments during 2007 for that year.
2. Did (Eldon) Detax, claiming back the instalments:

3. CRA sent statement, showing the instalments as a credit:

4. Demanded the return of my funds:

5. Response from CRA:

6. Shortly thereafter:

Note in their response, that the 2007 return "has not yet been processed" -- it's been 8.5 months already! But by this, they have admitted they do have the return, thus they cannot charge "failure to file". There was no description on the cheque stub, but "Income Tax Refund" on the cheque itself.

yyy
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Canadian Income Tax Refund for 2007

Postby mOz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 pm

I've heard that some folk have claimed ALL tax paid back successfully by some method or other, although not sure whether in this country.
I'm unemployed at the moment so not paying tax, but i'd LOVE a lump sum back off 'em, christ i've paid enough over my 30yrs PAYE!!!!
I've heard the first step is to walk into a tax office and ask 'em to show you/me where it actually states that there's a law requiring the payment of tax, etc, etc.
Can't remember the source of this info.(sorry)
If this can be done, i'm all bloody for it, (who wouldn't be?) and (Veronica), does being a pensioner affect this?
If tax has been extracted by foul means and lies and deceit, then couldn't anyone have a go, your good self included?

I'm all questions and no answers at the moment!
Peace

mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Veronica » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi mOz,

Well, the answer to this is - sort of - what Paul-Frederick: Anderson did, i.e. Claimed a Tax Rebate.

So you start with the form for claiming Tax Rebates (Must be available at the Post Office I would suppose). Or write to the IR asking them to send you one? (Scan it, & post it here, when you get it? So others can print it)

Then all we need to do are TWO things:

1) Take the scanned copy & adjust the 'declaration' wording at the bottom as per Paul-Frederick:. And make that the template someone could print & start from.

2) The other thing needed is the amount of tax to claim back. Presumably the way to do that is to write to them asking for a lifetime Statement (or Balance)

Then proceed as Paul-Frederick: did, and see what happens. Post all results here and we can discuss.

(Can't use the FoI system for this, btw. It can't be used for personal information)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby RobbieHall » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm

When I get my p60 in a few weeks, I'll be sending a refund form, just to see what happens. I'll keep you all posted.
RobbieHall

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

forms can be found at this site http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/refund-reclaim.htm.

on second thoughts, maybe not, i thought the p50 might help, but after studying it, not so sure now. :?
Last edited by jonboy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:31 pm

this is a definate 'to do' item, a good template would be useful here, I am going to find out my lifetime's contributions right away. :D
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby mesta0ptik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi all, i'm new to this site in terms of posting, however, I've been reading quite a lot posted in the forum here and at tpuc.org.

With regard to the P50 form, it only covers this year. Records of everyones tax is kept going back a period of 6 years. It seems to me that the best form to use might be the R38SA if you wish to claim back taxes for the last 6 years, which you're entitled to.

I've contacted the tax office and been informed that I need to write to them for a summary of tax paid over the last 6 years (which is not a lot because I don't pay it!). I was employed for a period of 3 years up to 2003/4 and was paying tax on code 'K' including tax for a company car. Really what i'm looking for is some thoughts on how I should write the letter to request this information and whether or not the R38SA form would be the correct one to use to claim the tax back?

Just to add, I've been recently fined £100 for failing to return my Self Assessment :lol:

I ignored returning my Self Assessment's for a period of 6 years only to receive a statement deducting almost £7000 back to the account leaving me owing £0.00! Fines included!!I have said statement in my records for reference.

I take my hat off to you Veronica for your cause, guts and regular updates with your own circumstances, keep up the good work - the numbers are growing!
mesta0ptik

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm

jonboy

Postby mesta0ptik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:15 pm

If you find a way of obtaining a record of lifetime contributions to HMRC, please let us know how you achieved it Jonboy, as I said, 6 years is all they 'keep on record' - surely they must hold more than this?
mesta0ptik

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:41 pm

yes, they know how much I weiged in 1977, so I'm sure they know how much of my earnings they have drained from me since 1993. :D

jonboy

Next

Return to Income tax only