Strategy for withdrawal of payment of income tax

Strategy for withdrawal of payment of income tax

Postby MrFrodo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi all,

I am self employed and seeking ways of removing my support for this corrupt system. One such way is for me to stop paying income tax. As I am self employed I can do this a number for ways. If I wanted to avoid any 'conflict' I could just ensure that I never make enough profit. There are plenty of things I could spend money on that would count as expenses. This would stop my contributions but I still feel its playing under their system, part of me wants to withdraw openly and honestly.

I have recently received a statement asking for my mid year installment, firstly I do not have the money anyway, secondly If I had I'd rather not give it to them (for their bombs and their guns etc). Therefore I need to either write to them immediately or wait until I am in default of their payments. Either way I will need to have my reasons for doing so ready and in writing for them.

I am very interested in combining into a letter all the information I have found out via reading here and elsewhere, and if possible would like assistance in building a list of the various arguements one can use. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Not wanting to assist war criminals
Cannot find where it says a human being should pay
Should they be sending a bill? (not yet read bills of exchange act but I wonder how this effects it)
Lawful rebellion ( not yet entered it and not yet convinced by it but a consideration for sure)

Anymore ?

What for should this letter take:

A NOUICOR ?
A freedom of info request to illuminate some of my arguements (though we have already seen fro others n the forum that HMRC just fob you off and ultimately it may end up in court)
Just a letter requesting clarification
Or a collection of these in an appropriate order ?

One more thing, how many people have gone the full hoot with this, has anyone on this forum stopped and not heard anymore? Or has anyone had a court case over it? Interested to know who has actually managed it and how.

MrFrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Re: Strategy for withdrawal of payment of income tax

Postby jonboy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 pm

I stopped paying this January. I signed on for 1 week at the job centre, then signed off straight away, I started working for myself straight away, but not registered as self employed, I aint heard anything yet, if and when I do, I am gonna return to sender anyway.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 pm

jonboy is one of the most "original" Members of this Forum in just about every way possible! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(That's apart from being around at the start!)

One thing you could add is that you might consider offering them payment if they answer my Freedom Of Information Request properly ... instead of the stupid answer I got.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am

My problem with the method you outline Jon is that I have a website for my business so it is possible that I can be checked up upon to see if I am still running,

Has anyone stopped paying, actually told them so and not been dragged into court OR been dragged into court but won,

MrFrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby jonboy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

I thought having a website was a lawful activity?? Just don't worry about it bro. :hug:

Just use article 61 as your lawful excuse if you like. :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby MrFrodo » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 pm

The website does show that I am in business though, but I guess it is indeed lawful for me the human being to be in business.

Who here is self employed and have written to HMRC and told them they will no longer pay ? What happened?

There seems to be a few ways I could go about it and I'd like to know the possible consequences so I know what I need to prepare for. Essentially I have to be prepared it seems to go to court and possibly prison? And It would be worth it, BUT i do not want to go rushing in without seeing whats what !

If this were a fair system we lived in I'd have no problems donating some of my income for the benefit of the outside community but we all know this does not happen, however I have considered donating a monthly amount (not that i can afford much) directly to good causes.

MrFrodo
MrFrodo

Postby jonboy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

I don't see why we should tell HMRC that we are not going to pay. Just don't pay. Who the fuck are HMRC anyway, only a corporation, trading for profit, listed on dun and bradstreet. We shouldn't have to tell anyone, we are freemen, we do (or don't do) what we fucking like (providing it is lawful), and as far as I can see, working is lawful. If someone wishes to exchange some promissary notes for our labour, then that's up to them, all lawful, period.

Here is a video which shows how the income tax in America is not obligatory. The situation will be the same here, but no-one has done the homework yet.

jonboy

Postby MrFrodo » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 pm

I do not dissagree Jonboy, but I have a statement asking for ££££ (mid year installment) and chances are when they do not get it they will write asking for it, and then comes court summons etc. I could always tell them I'm no longer in business but there is the risk of discovery, or I could pay what they ask for this year and then ensure in subsequent years that I do not have to pay them anything via finding enough expenses to make me exempt....I'd rather not pay them another penny though. I'm caught between flying under the radar or sticking my two fingers up at them clearly and writing them a letter and doing it openly.

MrFrodo
MrFrodo

Postby Chipper » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Mr Frodo, IMHO you shouldn't try flying under the radar..they will catch you out some way or other, I myself have written to the council tax creeps ..er..people and told them I would pay if they could show me the contract with both our signatures on it and so on, but i feel that collectively we are trying to stand up against their corruption and tell them to their face that WE ARE NOT SLAVES and we are free to CHOOSE or not to be part of their society. Keep in honour .
Chipper

Postby MrFrodo » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:35 am

I am thinking the same chipper, I feel honesty is the best policy. I am wondering if the likes of HMRC or councils in regard to council tax would place a charge on my house (mortgage) if it goes to court and i was not able to win? This effects whether I withdraw payment before or after I try and sell my house.

Frodo
MrFrodo

Next

Return to Income tax only