taxrebellion, sounds good to me

taxrebellion, sounds good to me

Postby enegiss » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 am

if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Re: taxrebellion, sounds good to me

Postby enegiss » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 am

NOTICE TO EMPLOYERS

I have recently discovered that under the laws of war it is a war crime to pay tax to a Government that uses the funds to wage a war of aggression. British Governments have been waging illegal wars against the people of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya since 1998. Using weapons of mass destruction, such as cruise missiles, rockets, bombs, drones and depleted uranium munitions, NATO, ISAF and Coalition governments have caused the deaths of 1.2m civilians, including 400,000 children, have injured or maimed 3m and driven 8m into exile and destitution. These are the worst atrocities in UK history and under the law of England and Wales they are crimes of aggression, genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.
This is to notify you that under no circumstances will I take any further part in these heinous crimes. To that end I hereby withdraw my authorisation to you to make PAYE and National Insurance deductions from my wages / salary or to transfer this money to the British Government on the grounds that such payments involve me in these offences and render me criminally liable for arrest, prosecution and punishment as an accessory to the crimes.
I demand that from now on you transfer all payments of tax and National Insurance made on my behalf to an ‘escrow’ account to be withheld from the Government until such time as it can prove in court that it is obeying, upholding and enforcing the international laws of war.
I remind you that under the doctrine of joint enterprise, if you fail to withhold all tax payments from HM Government whilst it is engaged in an illegal war or the unlawful use of armed force, you will personally become criminally liable for arrest, prosecution and punishment for these crimes as a principal offender.

Name .............................................. Signature......................................... Date ....................................

WHEN WAR IS ILLEGAL TAXPAYERS MUST REFUSE TO PAY TAX
enegiss

Postby Mog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

The site seems to have no feedback, anyone sent this form in and what reply did you get ?

I sent something similar withdrawing consent for PAYE deductions to HMRC and my employer about 18 months ago, HMRC replyed saying

"The obligation to pay taxes is a general one. That obligation is underpinned by relevant statue. The law precludes the consent to which you allude in your opening paragraph and I have therefore disregarded it."

My manager at work phoned and asked if I was feeling well :giggle:
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby enegiss » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:03 pm

yeah, it says its still under construction, but you get the message still, i will never pay Tax, peace and light
enegiss

Postby openedeyes » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:44 am

The above, like all posts on this site, is informative and interesting and set me thinking. :thinks:

My latest irrelevant letter from an HMRC servant suggests she has answered my question re: what right HMRC has to take tax (same old chestnut, governed by statute) and suggests that any further queries I have should be addressed to Parliament. Now here’s where the wheels began turning:

I read somewhere, on this site I think (so if somebody could let me know) that our *MPs vouch for us at the opening at each Parliament promising that we will pay tax and this is why HMRC feel they have the right to rob us. If this is the case I not only intend writing to Danny Alexander, but also to my MP enclosing copies of my latest bill to HMRC, which is currently in excess of half a million pounds

Whilst writing to my MP I intend to ask re: the above* and if this is indeed the case I will be ordering him to stop acting for me. I will advise him (under the terms of a time limited instrument to rebut) that I do not contract with him and he does not have my consent to contract on my behalf in any matters and that I speak also on behalf of my Strawman of whom I hold full ownership rights.

I will leave-off doing this for a few days in case somebody more knowledgable on this site has advice or criticism to offer.

Hopefully, what I learn from my intended action will add to the growing pot of useful data this site is generating.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi openedeyes.
I would suggest not claiming that you have full ownership rights to your strawman because you don't. It belongs to the Crown Corporation. Note the coat of arms at the very top of the certificate of birth, it's telling you who the owner is.
The name is the name of a vessel, not your name, and you have a position aboard it. You certainly don't own it.

Download the following book and read the first lecture. Very enlightening.
https://archive.org/details/thecommonlaw02449gut
Dreadlock

Postby openedeyes » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:31 pm

This Strawman thing is a bit of apuzzle at times. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know where that pice on MPs and what they promise on our behalf is? I've download the book and tomorrow I have the house to myself, so I'll put aside some time to read it.

Cheers.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby pitano1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:54 pm

if you vote,or are even on the electorial
roll.
you are agreeing,to be....represented.

ie...giving your power of attorney to an M,P
ATTORNEY.
A person legally appointed by another to act as his or her agent in the transaction of business, specifically one qualified and licensed to act for plaintiffs and defendants in legal proceedings.

so..thinking logically...they can say,anything...on your behalf.

they all swear alegience,to greed personified...sweaty betty..2
who lays claim,to everything,her piggy eyes swivel upon.

i`m pretty sure,the first word out of her piehole,was not...dad..a,....like
any normal toddler.
but....my my my.
and being encouraged,by a psychophantic rabble,she has
not fucking stopped.....to date.
my government
my parliament
my subjects
the list is fucking endless.. :giggle:

INCOME TAX.
all PERSONS are...REQUIRED..to pay..income tax.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Income tax only