Council Tax Bailiff 1 year on.....WOOO

Council Tax Bailiff 1 year on.....WOOO

Postby iknowmyrights » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi guys,

its been 1 year, and we are still notifying the council that we are happy to pay, upon proof of answering our questions, which they didnt even bother to do respond, as usual just sending out the heavies.

Well im thinking of Rebutting these Bailiffs now( not that i think it would make any difference, they never read the NOTICE OF CEASE TO HARASSMENT etc...) templates and letters I have created, and researched and re written, and researched some more, then sent out to them.
(ANY REBUTTAL TEMPLATES THAT WORK? I did REBUTT a court order for an eviction previously that was supposed to wrok, but they just ignored it. and continued anyway.)

They never listen.

But I am moving out of my property very soon, and do not want this DEBT to loom over the lovely landlord of ours?

Does anyone know if say i did pay the council like 20GPB would this stop any court proceedings etc....if it gets that far, or would the bailiff keep coming round to the property? Even though we no longer live there. And will be NO FIXED ABODE for a while.

This Certified Bailiff is pretty Ruthless, and he has never even seen in the house, let alone speak to someone.

Im wondering after 1 year, when wil they send it back to the Council NULLA BONA??

Its taking far too long. Has anyone read anywhere a success story where someone has managed to beat these guys without giving in and paying.
cause as you know, even if you do pay, they still punish you!!!! and demand ridiculous amounts. Apparently I owe over 3K for just 1 year in a property of a council that does not recycle cardboard, does not have street lights etc.........

Any forums, posts, thoughts, ideas POST THEM HERE PLEASE.......

This is also a very handy sight.
http://www.nocounciltax.com/

PS Im not EVER going to court. EVER EVER EVER. NOT EvER> o :clap: :cheer:
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Re: Council Tax Bailiff 1 year on.....WOOO

Postby iknowmyrights » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Update....Paid the Council some sort of money via Postal Order. Hoping this will stop any if at all Court proceedings. As of now, we have never refused to pay, and even as a goodwill gesture, we have made A PAYMENT.....

Albeit it a very small one.

I feel that is all that the TBC Borough Council Have done for me.

That is all. for now

Peace :geek:
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Re: Council Tax Bailiff 1 year on.....WOOO

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Be sure to check up on the bailiff :

http://certificatedbailiffs.justice.gov.uk/CertificatedBailiffs/

Also, for more info on why it is illegal to pay them familiarise yourself with:

http://www.taxrebellion.org/tr/Home.html

I'm not saying they will roll over and accept it, but it is another arrow to your bow.

MrFrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Return to Council tax only