voter registration visit

voter registration visit

Postby holy vehm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Just had a visit from a woman who introduced herself as "Hi, im from the council"

Conversation went a like this.

CT = council twat
me = me

me - yeah what do you want ( as i say to anyone who knocks on my door holding a clipboard)
ct - hi im from the council, we sent out voter registration forms but they have not be returned so i am just checking names against the system, are you MR blah blah.
me- No we dont live here and we dont have anything to do with your lot ( i then shut the door)
CT - (Shouted through the closed door) Its the law
me - (door flung open) it is not the law, the only law in this country is common law, what you mean is its a statutory obligation - rules
ct - yes passed by parliament.
me - yes, an act, its an act of parliament because its a puppet show.
me - now get off my drive
ct - pardon
me - (shouting) get of my drive now or that dog comes out. (my dog was sat at the window observing)
ct - right well ok

She then stands on the pavement and makes a call, then she walks off down the road to pester some other 'person'.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: voter registration visit

Postby treeman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Its a good job you didn't set Arthur on em bro, cos he could of picked up something nasty. :clap: :clap:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Return to Council tax only