Could the banks be encouraged to support Freemanism?

Could the banks be encouraged to support Freemanism?

Postby NiftyNinja » Fri May 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been an unregistered lurker on the boards for a while now and I've read many posts and topics with interest. Given the number of people who've posted some amazing things, I've never really felt I had anything worthwhile to add until I had a bit of an idea I wanted to share. Apologies if it's a bit naive - please be gentle if it's daft! :grin:

The banks have (rightly so) been getting a bit of a pounding from the Government for their profiteering shennanigans landing the nation in a bit of a mess. They're being forced to grudgingly eat some humble pie by the politicians who are arguably just as self interested and greedy. As the adage says, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". If the banks were given the chance to reverse roles and become Robin Hood, would they perhaps take the opportunity, especially if it means serving that pie back to Whitehall, with extra gravy?

Given that most people who pay Council Tax do so by Direct Debit, could those people complain to their banks that after having researched Council Tax via this very website, it has come to their attention that Council Tax is unlawful and as per the Direct Debit Guarantee have up to six years worth refunded immediately?

If I understand it correctly (and I may not) the banks are obligated to do this and they may well be delighted to fill up their depleted coffers at the expense of the government, indeed perhaps INSISTING that to protect their valued customers they will continue to do so or even stop processing ANY Council tax payments unless it can be proved that Council Tax is lawfull......... I wish the local authorities best of luck with that one! :sun:
NiftyNinja

Re: Could the banks be encouraged to support Freemanism?

Postby holy vehm » Sat May 21, 2011 7:59 am

Or the question could be "could freemen be encouraged to support the banks"

And my answer for me, is not a chance.

Too much water has passed under the bridge for any possible opportunity to gain my support and i think i can speak for the freemen i have met on this one.

BTW - welcome on board nifty
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby pedawson » Sat May 21, 2011 9:11 am

First off, a bank is a business and until one gives it 'product' it cannot operate. You are the provider of its product and it is from that product the bank makes profit. A bank does not have to own property and it automatically invests when it lends your product to someone else. By the way 'YOU' get nothing from this transaction - 'YOU' pay for the privileged of letting the bank use your product.

The banks are owned by 3 families on this globe and it is those families that 'we the people' consider to be the illuminati. Banks are the very foundation of this struggle we find ourselves in. Acts and statutes are designed to amass revenue. NOTHING ELSE, not even to protect us against 'ANYTHING' they are cleverly constructed to appear to be 'LAW' but they 'ARE NOT'.

So to answer you question.
Nothing less that the complete destruction of the banking system will suffice for us to be able to even think about starting a new 'world'.
Remember it was in the early 80's when it became mandatory to have a bank account, if you wish to operate in this world you require at least a transition account and as such you are paying to take part in life. Yes it is possible to NOT have an account however you can never 'NEVER' be what anyone would call 'financially wealthy'. It is illegal to store your own, on your property and you would be in a lot of trouble if you were found out.

The next hurdle would be to contact the bankers. Who would you speak with? there is a hierarchy that is so convoluted one does not have enough time in one lifetime to get to it.
By the way you are naive to think that the government has been 'HARD' on the banks. They gave, 'GAVE', ALL your pension to them with no conditions attached. The government with whom you naively thought was giving the bank a hard time is under the control of the banks, so you have it the wrong way round.

The product we speak of is, of course, money and as we all know on this forum 'money' does not exist. Only the naive believe that money exists and it is because of that they are able to be 'EASILY' controlled.

The general idea is to get the PTB to hang themselves with their own lies, by playing their game and winning. This way, once achieved we DITCH money and the government and start to live life as we where meant to.

Life without money? government? isn't that anarchy? Well, 'YES!' it is. this is how we lived for thousands of years before this last 200 years.
1.a state of society without government or law.
2.political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
3.a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
4.confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.

Finally, the government - hereafter called the 'state', sound familiar? have done a great job in mesmerising the masses, teaching them false premices and lying through the teeth. Here is an example of what you are taught. Lets see if you believe we live in a democracy once you know what a democracy is:
de·moc·ra·cy -noun
1. government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
2. a state having such a form of government: The United States and canada are democracies.
3. a state of society characterized by formal equality of rights and privileges.
4. political or social equality; democratic spirit.
5. the common people of a community as distinguished from any privileged class; the common people with respect to their political power.

#1 is 'IT'. That is democracy. the rest of this description is propaganda, controlled by the PTB.
In brown you have the shitty end of the stick, it defines the common people, does it? does it really?
#4 One CANNOT define a word by using the word one is defining #4 ' democratic spirit'.
#3 tells you you are ruled by a class you do not belong to.
#2 states 'NOTHING'.
You have 'NO' political power, hence you will never be able to convince or do anything about the banks. THEY HAVE TO GO.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby kevin » Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

NiftyNinja wrote:
The banks have (rightly so) been getting a bit of a pounding from the Government for their profiteering shennanigans landing the nation in a bit of a mess. They're being forced to grudgingly eat some humble pie by the politicians who are arguably just as self interested and greedy.

As far as I see it, the banks and the bankers have been let off with everything they have done, the massive bonus payouts to the corrupt and greedy bankers still go on to this day. what kind of pounding have they had? what control has been put on them? what help has been offered from the banks to ordinary people?

The thought that people could actually think the banks have been punished make me weep
kevin

Postby pitano1 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm

maybe we should ask this guy.

fitted up because he tried to introduce a little compassion into the system
of usury....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13467057 :giggle:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Council tax only