What Next?

What Next?

Postby a-a » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Sent in notice of rejection, they sent 2 more 'bills' RTS'd them and have heard nothing since 15th March, what do I do next please?
a-a

Re: What Next?

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 pm

go down that parking ticketers office and demand they stay in conflict with you. how dare they act like ordinary human beings and stop making outrageous demands we couldnt make on them. thats not fair, we dont have any role to play in their society if they arent acting like fascists. demand compensation from them. isnt it their duty to behave like legitimised bullies?
Freeman Stephen

Postby a-a » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

This is council tax.
a-a

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:18 pm

same diffference. just because theey have two differeent extortion rackets doesnt make it not extortion. the balls in their court (metaphoric tennis) and if they are decent human beings they wont try and hit you with their stupid ball again. stop worrying unless they give you something to worry about then dont get worried but give them something to worry about for giving you something to worry about. they might not do anything or even try to charge it to your landlord hich will cost about as much as their stupid protection money to them. they make no ill gotten gain for their actions and thats important.
Freeman Stephen

Postby a-a » Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Despite sending notice of rejection for cause, they still have sent me a letter saying I'm in arrears and would lose the right to pay by DD. I need advice on what to do next, I'm thinking of sending it back RTS as I have done with the other letters. They have not written back in substance, not that I expect them to.
a-a

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

losing a right implies you had a right and the right must in this case subsist through an obligation they are unable or unwilling to prove. an obligation to pay them your time and labour to acquire the paper notes their superiors produce for free. i dont see how you can owe them yiur time and labour merely for being alive, a fundamental faculty of which is having a place to sleep. can they themselves offer any remedy to what appears to be a form of forced servitude, unless they are requesting that you simply die.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Council tax only