APRIL 2011 - Declare War On Council Tax

APRIL 2011 - Declare War On Council Tax

Postby FreeMuslimOnTheLand » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm

This April when the new Council Tax Bills arrive I am encouraging people to AFV them. I have got the APRIL 2011 DECLARE WAR ON COUNCIL TAX - video up on YouTube with a download link to a template pack. If anyone knows the guy who wrote the AFV letter (which i got from somewhere I cannot remember) I would like to thank him (I amended the letter a little). Some of you extra-experienced members can look it over and give some feedback

http://www.youtube.com/v/2urtEUUpvj4

Download The Template Pack From Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?c665z6764b5ia6h

Kind Regards,
Free Muslim On The Land

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Non Assumpsit
FreeMuslimOnTheLand

Re: APRIL 2011 - Declare War On Council Tax

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm

From my own experience and those of several other legal researchers over the past couple of years, the method you are proposing does not work unless there is a negotiable intrument (cheque/remittance) attached to the bill, but even then the entire A4V routine is superfluous because a signature is all that is required to make the intrument negotiable. However, I have seen primary evidence to suggest that this method has been used successfully to pay Canadian tax bills.

There is also extreme confusion over exactly what Accepted For Value means. In the most simplistic terms, it can only be properly understood as follows: BILL ACCEPTED, FOR VALUE RECEIVED. In other words, if you received goods or services then you are bound to accept and pay a bill in return for them. A4V is not the remedy many still believe it is; it is merely a description of the most common commercial transaction.

Therefore, I humbly suggest that you rethink your strategy and pull the video, otherwise you may well inspire good hearted souls to enter legal proceedings that could significantly backfire.

Peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Good advice michael :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby FreeMuslimOnTheLand » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks Michael.

The Bills of Exchange Act 1882 is still in full operational mode.

Your message just prompted me to re-read the Act. So long as the Bill presented is "Accepted" by the drawee and signed accordingly, it is a valid instrument.

I am soon going to add be adding a....

" NOTICE OF DISCHARGE

Bills of Exchange Act 1882"

and also

" NOTICE OF DISHONOUR

...citing the relevant points from the Act as evidence for the discharge/dishonour.

My statute deconstruction leads me to believe that this is definitely possible.
FreeMuslimOnTheLand

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:40 pm

FreeMuslimOnTheLand wrote:Thanks Michael.

The Bills of Exchange Act 1882 is still in full operational mode.

Your message just prompted me to re-read the Act. So long as the Bill presented is "Accepted" by the drawee and signed accordingly, it is a valid instrument.

I am soon going to add be adding a....

" NOTICE OF DISCHARGE

and also

" NOTICE OF DISHONOUR

...citing the relevant points from the Act as evidence for the discharge/dishonour.

My statute deconstruction leads me to believe that this is definitely possible.

That will be a futile gesture my friend because your interpretation of the 1882 Act is, with all due respect, fatally flawed. As I have already pointed out in the previous post, a COUNCIL TAX BILL is NOT a NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT that can be deposited in an account like a cheque, note or draft, because it is not a promise to pay anything of value, whereas, a remittance slip conforms to the definition of a cheque (a negotiable Bill of Exchange) and can be deposited as such.

Might I suggest that you visit the following link before you proceed any further:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/96/the-a4v-of-robin-hoody-a-bankster-in-dishonour
http://freetheplanet.net/articles/153/the-law-of-bills-of-exchange-promissory-notes

I trust this is of some help.

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby knightron » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

wow that has given me the mother of all headaches..lol Is there any news on the out come?. (Those two links)
I have seen many of these counter claims against companies with full-on attempts at scaring people into paying undue debts but I have never seen a successful rebuttal. I know they have occurred but I have never seen one..It would be great and a massive moral boost to actually see in writing that we are not putting ourselves in harms way (legally) Thanks to you all for the information and giving us the knowledge we are not alone in these financially astute times.:)
Dave.xxx
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby FreeMuslimOnTheLand » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 pm

No problem Michael...

I've made the video private. I have some hope that it will be a temporary situation and something better can be done.

Appreciate all the information too.

Any ways to make them issue something with a remittance slip?

Thank you for your help.
FreeMuslimOnTheLand

Postby Matt: Speake » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 pm

So is the BankGiroCredit attached on a council tax bill able to be A4V'd? is it a remittance slip? any opinions...??
Matt: Speake

Return to Council tax only