FINAL REMOVAL NOTICE COUNCIL TAX

Re: FINAL REMOVAL NOTICE COUNCIL TAX

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi no-ta

I would like to know where you got this last piece of information please and how true is it. Did this happen to someone you know?

Peace
no_ta wrote:The next stage is either theft of benefits, bankruptcy, an order placed on the debtors property, forced sale of the property even without the owner/debtors knowledge, or prison. They really can strip us bare.
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Postby no_ta » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Can you please refresh my memory, where and when did I write it?
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

This View Post,

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6050
That we are on, Page 1,

OOOH about a year ago?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm
no_ta wrote:Welsh Warrior

This is by way of basic information for everyone rather than a direct satisfaction of your current problem, although it may be relevant.

I have trawled the net and see that all the councils I have looked at follow a similar line regarding recovery of this tax, I assume you are at the 'bailiff' stage where they are trying to gain entry to steal your property?

They can only enter with your signed agreement, and can only proceed by peaceful means, if that cannot be satisfied they return the case to the LA - 'nulla bona' - apparently.

The next stage is either theft of benefits, bankruptcy, an order placed on the debtors property, forced sale of the property even without the owner/debtors knowledge, or prison. They really can strip us bare.

This evil council tax has got to be sorted, it grows like a boil on your arse, you can't see it but the bugger hurts, and of very little benefit.
iknowmyrights

Postby no_ta » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Can't find this in my posts?
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Weird, well anyway its above.
Maybe you were hacked, and someone posted this as you? I sometimes cannot see the posts I have posted, maybe the admin or moderators delete them?

I just wondered where you got the information from, as am debating council tax at present, and did not want to be in a position where there is truth in that!

Thanks,

Peace

:yes:
iknowmyrights

Postby fightback Leeds » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:27 pm

we had a visit from the bailiff (marstons) im now having fun twisting the screws on them and the council thanks to this site some of the responses im recieving are quite interesting i contacted the local magistrates court (3 times) asking for a copy of my liability order they have refused to send a copy, i also asked how a charge of £20 can be made to each person on the schedule (As Many as 1000) when the magistrate only signs it once-no reply,they have now stated that they will refuse to answer any more letters baring my name or address.I have also asked the council the above and they will not respond they just quote the line 'contact the court'. with regard to Marstons if anybody knows any one who has had a visit from bailiff M Curless in the last four months they should contact Merthyr Magistrates immediatly with a complaint as his certificate is not for marstons-therefore invalid..... :clap:
fightback Leeds

Previous

Return to Council tax only