FINAL REMOVAL NOTICE COUNCIL TAX

FINAL REMOVAL NOTICE COUNCIL TAX

Postby Welsh Warrior » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 am

hi after a bit of advice please, had a final removal notice through the door I no its for council tax but does'nt actually say on the notice just 2 referance numbers

"we called today to remove your goods for sale at auction but found you were out"

"You have previously been notified of this action and we will return 10-12-10 or next avaliable day without further notice. If we have previously levied your goods we can where necessary gain access, force an entry to remove them"

Never had anyone in my house whats best course here please

Also the name on it isnt the name of the home owner "me" as per the title deed.

And it is sort of my name but not.

E.g

Addressed to BRIAN JAMES-SMITH
My name Brian Smith

Title Deed - Home owner name Doug Jones

names used as example, long story name change, married, divorced and changed name back to birth name.

Any ideas on this one
Welsh Warrior

Re: FINAL REMOVAL NOTICE COUNCIL TAX

Postby treeman » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm

To all that it concerns
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES
Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access
You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as ************, and surrounding areas, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:
1) ANY employee, principle, agent, third party or representative or any person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTYS COURT SERVICE, or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e Company) however named and,
2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve “with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property”
COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.
We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under penalty of perjury.
You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.
In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation.
*******************, as commonly known, English Sovereign.
Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby no_ta » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

W W
Have you signed any documents relating to this matter?
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby Welsh Warrior » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Not signed anything im not that stupid.
Welsh Warrior

Postby Welsh Warrior » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks Treeman... what should i put in the star bits the house name and my first name ?

Cheers Welsh Warrior
Welsh Warrior

Postby Welsh Warrior » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Opps sorry also should it be headed like a normal letter address and date or just as is

Welsh Warrior
Welsh Warrior

Postby treeman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Welsh Warrior wrote:Thanks Treeman... what should i put in the star bits the house name and my first name ?

Cheers Welsh Warrior

The house name or abode, and your name as commonly called,no need to mess about with the heading, it is a NOTICE. Then stick it in your window for all and sundry to view. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby no_ta » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:38 pm

WW wrote - Not signed anything im not that stupid.

I wasn't inferring that you are stupid, but honest people have made that mistake, especially when they do not know, what we are all learning right now. Good luck anyway
no_ta

Postby Welsh Warrior » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:34 pm

I now you didnt think i was, was stating lol... Guys lets put the world to rights. Cheers Welsh Warrior

Oh by the way info you should pass round... speed camera penalty. Fill it in but dont sign or date, send it back. If no reply in 2 weeks nothing will happen. If it comes back do the same again and again.

One of my drivers has had 9 still no points. Just thought you might like to know
Welsh Warrior

Postby no_ta » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Welsh Warrior

This is by way of basic information for everyone rather than a direct satisfaction of your current problem, although it may be relevant.

I have trawled the net and see that all the councils I have looked at follow a similar line regarding recovery of this tax, I assume you are at the 'bailiff' stage where they are trying to gain entry to steal your property?

They can only enter with your signed agreement, and can only proceed by peaceful means, if that cannot be satisfied they return the case to the LA - 'nulla bona' - apparently.

The next stage is either theft of benefits, bankruptcy, an order placed on the debtors property, forced sale of the property even without the owner/debtors knowledge, or prison. They really can strip us bare.

This evil council tax has got to be sorted, it grows like a boil on your arse, you can't see it but the bugger hurts, and of very little benefit.
no_ta

Next

Return to Council tax only