Council Tax debt collectors!

Council Tax debt collectors!

Postby smile2cheekily » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Greetings everyone!

I just thought I would drop you a little update from my last posting "Council Tax Theives" and to ask for advice.
Despite having sent the debt collector Bailiff a notice to cease harrassment, I have just received a letter from them addressed to Miss ******* ******
I haven't at this stage opened it because it is not addressed to me and that would be breaking the law now wouldn't it!
I am going to return it to sender, with no one by this name as this address written across the front.
If anyone has any other suggestions or comments to add please let me know, so I can add to the envelope :)
What is the general thinking on now pursuing the debt collector under the acts they have breached according to my notice to cease harrassment e.g, data
protection act etc ?

Any other advice appreciated. Still reading, although I seem to be really slow at grasping stuff, which is unusual for me because I am quite quick and articulate,
I think it's stress from this ongoing situation. More than likely it's a life time of conditioning!

Thanks for listening, lol that should be reading!
Cheers smile
smile2cheekily

Return to Council tax only