council tax "don't feck with me" Notice

council tax "don't feck with me" Notice

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm

well here it is and as a matter of courtesy to the reader I have to split this into a couple of posts because it is LONG

but it you can PLEASE read through it , it is worth it , I promise you

ADDRESS REMOVED BY

FAO Stephen Whale,
Clerk to the Justices
Justices Clerks office
c/o Carmarthen County Council
1 Spilman Street
Carmarthen
Dyfed
SA31 1LE

Date: 19th August 2009

Notice of Conditional Acceptance &
Request for Declaration of Oath

FAO Stephen Whale,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

This notice, in its entirety, is for and on the public record, therefore a copy of which will be made available to the presiding judge or magistrate, and to all other parties concerned, as opposed to being kept in the clerk’s private file, should you choose to proceed with your claim against MRS ANGELA ELDER.

As the agent and administrator for the legal person, MRS ANGELA ELDER, I hereby inform you that any and all claims of any and all officers of Carmarthenshire County Council in the County of Carmarthenshire, that I being a person subject to Council Tax made on 06 /03/2009 for the year 2009, are factually incorrect.

If I am asked for proof of claim that I am only the agent and administrator for the allegedly liable corporate fiction, I have an unrebutted, notarised Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right which was sent to the HMCS to file as evidence, along with a Notice of non response.

Also for and on the record I shall be demanding confirmation of the presiding Judge’s Oath of Office, his Judicial Oath and Oath of Allegiance before any proceedings start, as it is a Judges duty to be impartial, is it not?

Section 51 of the Magistrates Act 1980 raises some concern when it is stated that,
“where a complaint is made to a justice of the peace acting for any petty sessions area upon which a magistrates’ court acting for that area has power to make an order against any person, the justice may issue a summons directed to that person requiring him to appear before a magistrates’ court acting for that area to answer to the complaint”.

If Carmarthenshire Magistrates’ Court is acting for the County of Carmarthenshire and is representing the County of Carmarthenshire, it has no right to hear any case whereby either the claimant or defendant is Carmarthenshire County Council or any agent or representative thereof, as to do so would be in complete violation of a Judges Oath of impartiality. There would be compromise in favour of bias due to conflicting interests.

I intend to hold any judge or magistrate to his oath in order to ensure justice prevails.

You need to read this Notice carefully because I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that the Courts or any other participating party will no longer have any ultimate recourse in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which the Courts could adjudicate. There is a time limit of 7 (SEVEN) days on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties will be in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For this reason it is important that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing EACH AND EVERY point raised herein. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

A summons from the corporation known as Carmarthen Magistrates’ Court was delivered to the address at which I reside. I believe that in legal terms a summons is synonymous with an offer to attend your place of business in order to contract and accept services which you may offer.

Let me make this clear. I do not, have not and will not request, invoke, need or consent to any service which your company could offer. I do not require your services and do not consent to services rendered, offered or implied. Any consent you believe you may have is hereby unconditionally withdrawn and withheld.

Your offer was addressed in the name MRS ANGELA ELDER, in its capitalised form. It is my ESTABLISHED understanding that this signifies that the paperwork was addressed to a legal fiction known as a PERSON, which is, in point of fact, the name of some CORPORATION.

I am, however, of the conclusion that you intended your paperwork for my attention, as the agent and sole representative for MRS ANGELA ELDER. I demand that any correspondence be addressed to my direct human self; that is Angie: of the Elder family, as commonly called, instead of a legal fiction, as said legal fiction has no hands with which to open your letter; no eyes with which to read it and no brain with which to comprehend the contents therein. I on the other hand have all of those and as I have no wish to dishonour any valid and lawful obligation on my part, I took the liberty of reading your confabulation, with the intention of providing a response.

As a Freeman-on-the-Land, a sovereign, living, breathing human being, a vehicle for a unique monadic consciousness, with an immortal and infinite soul, I am under Common Law jurisdiction, and not subject to Statutes and Acts which, I have established, are “restricted in scope and applicability by the British Constitution”. Also it is established that, and I quote “I, Angie: of the Elder family am a Freeman-on-the-Land and do hereby serve notice and state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions”.

If I choose to, I may decide to make a special appearance at the court in order to establish jurisdiction, this will be done on my own terms, and in doing so, I, as a living breathing sovereign human being in possession of an Immortal soul, and as the sole agent and authorised representative for MRS ANGELA ELDER, will reserve all of my inalienable rights, powers and privileges. I waive all benefits of the Courts and release the courts from all its consideration and any and all duties to performance.

In consequence of this I assume you can clarify, in lay terms, the points raised herein, point for point, in which case I conditionally accept that, upon receipt of the following Proof of Claims. I will discharge the remaining balance in full, including any arrears incorporated therein, that you claim are shown on this account, using the same specie of payment as tendered by HM Treasury.

You are obliged to provide the following:-

1) Proof that Carmarthen Magistrates’ Court is not a corporation trading services for financial gain.
2) Proof that Carmarthen Magistrates’ Court do not have a vested interest in the County of Carmarthenshire.
3) Proof that Carmarthenshire County Council does not have a vested interest in the County of Carmarthenshire.
4) Proof that any and all presiding Magistrates and Judges have sworn an Oath of Office, Oath of Allegiance and Judicial Oath in which they do “solemnly swear I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm (colony), without fear or favour, affection or ill will. So help me God”.
5) Proof that there is no conflict of interest in the above case.
6) Proof of claim that MRS ANGELA ELDER is actually the lawful and legal owner of FRONDEG(FLAT), CARWAY, KIDWELLY, CARMARTHENSHIRE SA17 4HW.
7) Proof of claim that said property is owned or occupied by MRS ANGELA ELDER
8) Proof that MRS ANGELA ELDER consented to discharge any liability before this claim was made upon her.
9) Proof that Her Majesty’s Court Service did not dishonour my Notice of Understanding and intent and Claim of Right served on it on 25th March 2009.
10) Proof that this matter was not settled when Her Majesty’s court Service dishonoured my Notice of Understanding and intent and Claim of Right served on it on 25th March 2009.
11) Proof of Claim that said dishonour would not comprise Administrative Default Judgment, binding the Courts pursuant to voluntary agreement.
12) proof of Claim that said dishonour would not create permanent and irrevocable estoppels by acquiescence as an operation of law, barring the bringing about of any and all further judicial or administrative actions pertaining to this matter, whether against Declarant’s property, collateral, interests, freedom and liberty.
13) Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part is to Carmarthenshire County Council by providing sight of the appropriate original contract.
14) Proof that the Courts would not have waived, for all time, all rights, remedies and defences, in and at law, equity, commerce and admiralty, regarding the above-referenced matter, and any consequential actions which may be brought to cure the Respondent’s commercial dishonours, and such waiver of rights shall include, without limitation, waiver of the right to argue, raise a controversy or initiate litigation or arbitration in any venue or jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic.
15) Proof that the dishonour of this Notice would not comprise the Courts agreement, by way of default, to the filing of such consequential actions, judicial or administrative, as I may deem necessary.
16) Proof that the said dishonour would not comprise the Court’s tacit agreement to the facts expressed on all notices sent by me in relation to this matter.
17). Proof that contravening the maxim of law that silence comprises agreement in commerce, equity, admiralty, Lex Mercatoria and public policy.
18). Proof that contravening the maxim of law that an Affidavit stands as truth in commerce, equity, admiralty, Lex Mercatoria and public policy, unless rebutted, point-by-point, by an Affidavit which is sworn to the same degree of commercial risk.
19) Proof that an answer indicating “NA”, “not applicable”, “inapposite” or similar dishonours, or failure to answer any point herein would not be unresponsive and comprise acceptance of all the facts expressed in this Notice, pursuant to the maxim that silence comprises agreement.
20) Proof that failure to respond to this Notice of facts, point-by-point, upon full commercial liability and under penalty of perjury, will not comprise the Court’s affirmation, attestation and agreement to all terms and statements contained herein.
21) Proof that any obligation on my part is NOT enforcement of a legal process on a Human Being under Common Law jurisdiction.
22) Proof that the following does NOT apply: “The Declaration and Bill of Rights say’s clearly that any promise of a fine or forfeiture before you have been found guilty in a court of law Voids the offence”
I, the exclusively authorised representative for MRS ANGELA ELDER, hereby certify upon my own commercial liability, that I have read this notice in its entirety, and, to the very best of my knowledge, the facts contained herein are true, correct and complete, not misleading, and should be considered a verified plain statement of the facts as I perceive them.
Note that the above points are to be surrendered unto me in full, in order to meet the requirement of this Notice. They are not optional.

These are perfectly reasonable requests that require straightforward answers. Adjudication on the above matter cannot commence until ALL administrative avenues have been exhausted which means the above Proofs of Claims need to be forthcoming.

However, if proof of claim is not received by mail at the location above within the stated time and in the appropriate manner, said dishonour will constitute the agreement of the parties that proof of claim cannot be provided by the Courts, that there is no liability and the matter is now considered settled and closed, barring the bringing about of any and all further claims against MRS ANGELA ELDER in relation to this matter.
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Re: council tax "don't feck with me" Notice

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

I have repeatedly requested proof of Carmarthenshire County Council’s claims against me and they have refused to provide any proof of liability.

Until that time liability cannot be determined, unless I am to understand from this lack of compliance that there is, in fact, NO LAW which obliges human beings to pay council tax.

There is only the enforcement of statutes which I do not give my consent to.

You should already know that as you are in possession of my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, which is the perfected lawful and legal instrument, which was ignored by yourselves after delivery via Royal Mail recorded delivery barcode DV618538233GB on the 25th March 2009, addressed to D M Llewellyn, Justices Clerks Office Llanelli SA15 3AW (therein noted notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent).

As a matter of convenience and for your perusal I enclose, again for and on the record, a copy of my lawful Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, I suggest you read it to it’s end and take note that irrevocable, irrefutable and permanent estoppels by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land, that is Angie: of the Elder family as commonly called, under any Act is created because this claim was not responded to in the stated fashion and the very reasonable time limit given.

Furthermore, on the basis of information contain herein and in my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. I hereby make claim against the claimant for demands previously made upon me and I, by way of a non judicial commercial lien, pursue the debt owed to me as a result of Carmarthenshire County Council’s unlawful pursuit of an unlawful charge.

This shall comprise the sum of £ 43,521.84 ( £2,080.46 x 3 plus principal) which is the sum unlawfully, illegally and forcibly incited by TIM REES and RICHARD ORAM under my protest and duress, in their capacity as Bailiffs employed by Excel Civil Enforcement, Swansea, whilst acting as agents for the claimants Carmarthenshire County Council and an additional sum of £35,200.00 ( £8,800 x 3 plus principal) for loss of earnings due to having to keep the family business closed as a direct result of the threatened bailiff action. Interest shall be charged along with penalties each day the debt remains outstanding.

In addition to the above I also make a non judicial claim against any and all current claims against me totalling the sum of £1569.12 (£392.28 x 3 plus principal) plus interest and penalties charged each day the sum remains outstanding, unless proofs of claim against me are forthcoming

I also make claim that a non judicial commercial lien be placed the corporate business known as Carmarthen Magistrate’s Court for the issuing of an unlawful alleged warrant and on Dyfed Powys Police for their part played in enforcing an unlawful alleged warrant.

All corporate parties, namely Carmarthenshire County Council, Carmarthen Magistrates’ Court and their appointed bailiffs RICAHARD ORAM and TIM REES, of Excel Civil Enforcement along with Dyfed Powys Police are deemed to be jointly and severally liable and therefore will be jointly and severally subject to liens as a result of their unlawful actions.

It is my understanding that on Tuesday 16th June 2009 that RICAHARD ORAM and TIM REES, whilst in the employ of Excel Civil Enforcement as bailiffs, unlawfully and illegally forced entry into my property and illegally removed possessions belonging to my children and to myself under an unseen and unlawful alleged blanket warrant for an unproven debt that Carmarthenshire County Council have failed to prove my liability for. By refusing to provide any proof of their alleged claims that they state they have against ANGELA ELDER.

RICHARD ORAM and TIM REES were also aided and abetted by PC Pearson 158 and PC Vaughan 830 of Burry Port Station AKA Dyfed Powys Police, then incited said bailiffs to carry out their unlawful actions.

For your reference The Magistrates Act of 1980 states;

44 Aiders and abettors
(1)A person who aids, abets, counsels or procures the commission by another person of a summary offence shall be guilty of the like offence and may be tried (whether or not he is charged as a principal) either by a court having jurisdiction to try that other person or by a court having by virtue of his own offence jurisdiction to try him.
(2)Any offence consisting in aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring the commission of an offence triable either way (other than an offence listed in Schedule 1 to this Act) shall by virtue of this subsection be triable either way.
45 Incitement
(1)Any offence consisting in the incitement to commit a summary offence shall be triable only summarily.
(2)Subsection (1) above is without prejudice to any other enactment by virtue of which any offence is triable only summarily.
(3)On conviction of an offence consisting in the incitement to commit a summary offence a person shall be liable to the same penalties as he would be liable to on conviction of the last-mentioned offence.
I have digital footage of PC Pearson stating that the police were at my property “to assist the bailiffs” in removing goods from my home despite the fact that I called them out in response to the break-in, and I repeatedly reminded her that is it the job of Dyfed Powys Police NOT to assist the bailiffs but to prevent a breach of the peace only.

After being assaulted by PC Vaughan I made an official complaint which the police refused to note and acknowledge.

PC Pearson and PC Vaughan failed to prevent a crime from being committed.

They did not maintain the oath they swore to uphold, they did not uphold their promise to serve. Their actions made a complete mockery of any oath, by which they “do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

As a result of these PC’s failed actions I have further questioned Dyfed Powys police in order to find out if it is actually the job of Dyfed Powys Police to assist bailiffs and their response is not only flippant, it is inane and iniquitous.

These are my questions and I still require answers that are not contemptuous. And yes I will be demanding these answers under oath if this case proceeds to court. Failure to provide these answers would be contemptuous. It would be criminally contempt as I am the injured party and I have suffered losses under Common Law that Carmarthenshire County Council and Excel Civil Enforcement and Dyfed Powys Police have no right to inflict.

Article 45 of the Magna Carta 1215 states quite clearly: "We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs only those who know the law of the realm and who wish to observe it well" and this cannot be repealed or voided in any way because it pre-dates all Parliaments, and furthermore the document itself says so in other Articles. And said document bears the Royal Seal. In consequence of this I presume you can clarify, in lay terms, the points raised herein.

Furthermore, The magistrates ACT 1980 also states on;
Hearing of complaint
53 Procedure on hearing
(1)On the hearing of a complaint, the court shall, if the defendant appears, state to him the substance of the complaint.
(2)The court, after hearing the evidence and the parties, shall make the order* for which the complaint is made or dismiss the complaint.
(3)Where a complaint is for an order* for the payment of a sum recoverable summarily as a civil debt, or for the variation of the rate of any periodical payments ordered by a magistrates’ court to be made, or for such other matter as may be prescribed, the court may make the order with the consent of the defendant without hearing evidence.
Let it be know once again for and on the record that I DO NOT GIVE MY CONSENT
* Any orders made, placed, passed or directed shall be subject to the enclosed fee schedule and will be bill accordingly upon presentation.

I presume you are able to tell me why the court has appointed bailiffs and constables, namely Richard Oram, Tim Rees, PC Pearson 158 and PC Vaughan 830 who have clearly demonstrated (as evidenced by various statements and omissions made during their respective visits to our property) that they are either ignorant of the law of the realm and have not observed it well, or they have been deliberately malfeasant?

Once again I enclose, for and on the public record, a full copy of my questions and, enclosed are the same questions and the responses I obtained:-
1) If a 999 call is placed, and it is gained from the caller that a
bailiff is present at the property, is that an automatic deranking
of emergency status allowing justification for extending response
times to more 25 minutes? If so please provide a written copy of
procedure that indicates that this is so.

2) Are certified bailiffs appointed by the courts obliged to show
ID when requested to do so, Is it an offence if they refuse to
identify themselves? If withholding this information is justifiable
please provide written evidence.

3) Are certified bailiffs appointed by the courts obligated to show
or supply a copy of a warrant or liability order that they are
acting on when requested to do so. If no, please provide a copy of
written evidence stating that this is the case.

4) Are bailiffs entitled by law to seize goods which have been
clearly defined as belonging to children? please provide evidence
of this

5) Are Dyfed Powys Police duty bound to prevent or restrict the
supply or viewing, of a warrant that bailiffs are intending to act
on, again please provide written confirmation of the authority that
instructs them to do that

6) Is a blanket warrant that is not specifically directed at a
singly identified human being legally and lawfully binding?

7) I was told by PC Pearson 158, and I have it on tape, whilst in
attendance at my property that "but legally we have to assist the
bailiffs in removing some of the property." I was under the
impression the police role at a property where bailiffs are in
attendance was to prevent a breach of the peace from occurring? can
you confirm which party is correct in their thinking? please
provide the written evidence that police officers are "legally
obliged to assist bailiffs to removed property"

8) Is part of the police role whilst at the scene of a crime, to
express personal opinion and assumption, dismiss and disregard
evidence and act on fabrication? And based on personal opinion are
they obliged to make unfounded accusations? please provide evidence

9) If a demand is made of an officer to investigate a serious
complaint, and that complaint is made without ill will , frivolity
or vexation, are they obliged to do so? If not please provide
written evidence that this is the case

10) If a formal complaint is raised verbally, are officers duty
bound to act, if not please provide us with written evidence that
says they are not obliged to act

11) Are dyed Powys Police obliged to note when someone states
categorically that they are acting under protest and duress or are
they at liberty to ignore such a response and disregard the
comments as irrelevant? please show evidence

12) if an officer of Dyfed Powys police fails to prevent a crime
taking place, Is it a criminal offence for the same officer to
allow an offence to continue? is this or is this not classed as a
dereliction of duty?

13) have all of dyfed powys police sworn an oath of office to serve
which states, " with fairness, integrity, diligence and
impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according
equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my
power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all
offences against people and property"? in which case what are the
consequence of breaching that oath

14) Does visual bruising after being grabbed by a third person
(against your will and without your consent) constitute "actual"
bodily harm? and what are the penalties for committing such an act?

15) If consent has previously been revoked, withdrawn, removed and
denied and one has lawfully claimed common law jurisdiction, do
Dyfed Powys police have the authority to claim jurisdiction over a
human being (as opposed to over the legal fiction)?

16) Are Dyfed Powys Police obliged to have any knowledge of the
laws they are enforcing? if so in what areas?

17) Is the Independent Police Complaints Commission obliged to act
on all complaints or are they selective about supplying reposes? if
so within what boundaries and time limits?

18) Are bailiffs legally or lawfully restricted to demanding cash
only for payments?
Please answer all questions in full under penalty of perjury.
Note: Response so far from Dyfed Powys Police:
Sent: 30 June 2009 11:01
To: [email address]
Subject: FOI Ref 424/2009

Dear Angie

Reference Number: 424/2009

I write in connection with your e-mail dated the 22 June 2009 and received on that date concerning the enquiry is respect issue of bailiffs attending an address and other issues.

Dyfed Powys Police is not required to respond to your enquiry as it has been considered that it does not fall within the meaning of a request as identified within Section 8 (Request for information) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (The Act). This decision has been made because you have not included a surname to which we can respond. In coming to this decision Dyfed Powys Police has taken due cognisance to the Information Commissioner's Office guidance document "Valid request - name and address for correspondence".

The guidance document is available via the Information Commissioner's Office website at the following hyperlink:

"Valid request - name and address for correspondence <http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/l...> " Freedom of Information Act
Valid request – name and address for correspondence
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) gives a right of public access to information held by public authorities. This is part of a series of guidance notes produced to help public authorities understand their obligations and to promote good practice.
Section 8(1) of the FOIA sets out the requirements of a valid request for information and says that a request must, amongst other things, “state the name of the applicant and an address for correspondence”. This guidance provides advice on how these two terms should be interpreted.
In providing this guidance we are seeking to encourage public authorities to adopt a common sense approach to establishing the validity of a request which maintains the spirit of the FOIA that disclosure is to the world at large. However, the Information Commissioner is bound by his legal duties under the FOIA which means that pseudonymous requests are outside the scope of his jurisdiction.
Overview

• A public authority is entitled to treat as invalid a request where the real name of the applicant (whether an individual or a corporate body) has not been used.

• Requests involving known pseudonyms cannot be the subject of a valid complaint to the Information Commissioner under section 50 of the FOIA.

• Where a public authority knows that a pseudonym has been used, as a matter of good practice it should still consider the request, for example where identity is not relevant and it is content to disclose the information requested, even though technically the request is invalid.

• Either an email or postal address is acceptable as an address for correspondence.

The name of the applicant
The use of the phrase “the name of the applicant” in section 8(1)(b) indicates that the real name of the applicant should be used when requesting information and not any other name, for example, a pseudonym.
Although one of the underlying principles of the FOIA is that the identity of the applicant is not taken into account, it can be relevant in certain circumstances. For example, when:
Version 1 9 January 2009 1
• a request is being made by the applicant for his/her own personal data and so would be exempt under section 40(1) of the FOIA (and would comprise a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998);

• a public authority has good reason to believe a requester is using a pseudonym to shield his/her identity in order to avoid the possibility of the request being considered as vexatious or repeated; or

• determining whether to aggregate costs for two or more requests in accordance with the Fees Regulations.

Therefore, we are of the view that it was the intention of the legislation that an applicant should provide their real name so that the request can be processed in accordance with the requirements of the FOIA.
The definition of “applicant” in section 84 of the FOIA adds weight to this as the phrase in section 8(1)(b) should be read as “ the name of the person making the request”. This also suggests that the use of a false or fictitious name is not acceptable. Therefore, where a public authority receives a request from a person using an obvious pseudonym, there is no obligation to comply with the request; nor would it fall within the jurisdiction of the Information Commissioner. If a public authority chooses not to comply with the request it should, in keeping with its duty under section 16, advise the applicant that the FOIA requires their real name to be provided.
We recognise that it may be difficult for a public authority to be certain that a pseudonym has been used by an applicant. A relatively low-key approach is recommended and public authorities should not seek proof of the applicant’s identity as a matter of course. In accordance with the spirit and purpose of the FOIA, the default position of a public authority should be to accept the name provided by the applicant unless there is good reason to enquire further about the applicant’s name, as indicated above.
Even when an obvious pseudonym has been used, as good practice a public authority should still consider the request even though technically it can be regarded as invalid. This approach could be adopted in cases where identity is not relevant to the request and, in view of the general principle within the FOIA of disclosure to the world at large, where the authority is content to disclose the information.
What constitutes a real name?
We consider that a relatively informal approach is also appropriate in this context. Therefore, title and/or first name with surname satisfies the requirement for provision of a real name, as does the use by a female applicant of her maiden name. The prime consideration is whether enough of a person’s full name has been provided to give a reasonable indication of that person’s identity.
Version 1 9 January 2009 2
Example:
Mr Arthur Thomas Roberts could satisfy section 8(1)(b) of the FOIA by stating his name in a request for information as “Arthur Roberts”, “A. T. Roberts”, or “Mr Roberts”, but not by stating his name as “Arthur” or “A.T.R.”
In the case of a company, it is not necessary to provide the full registered name. It will be acceptable to provide another name which exists as a real entity, such as a trading name. Similarly, a sole trader could provide his or her real name or trading name.
In most cases, it will be reasonable for a real name to comprise a name by which the person making the request is widely known and/or is regularly used by that person and which is not an obvious pseudonym or fictitious name.
An address for correspondence
The requirement is for an address to be supplied such that it enables correspondence to reach the applicant.
Postal address
A postal address will meet this requirement. This does not have to be the applicant’s own address, and it is acceptable for the applicant to provide a “care of” or PO Box address.
Email address
An email address also satisfies the requirement of section 8(1)(b) that the applicant should provide an address for correspondence. Support for this is found in the FOIA as follows:

• a request for information can be made by email.

• the access regime is a relatively informal one – for example the applicant does not have to state formally that the request is being made under the FOIA.

Addresses for service of notices
There is no special provision in the FOIA as to what constitutes service of a notice, but the Commissioner considers that a decision notice can be served on an email address that was provided as the address for correspondence in the original complaint.

The document provides guidance on what constitutes a real name and gives examples of what the Information Commissioner's Office believes satisfies the requirements of the Act. Therefore at this time and without the provision of a surname Dyfed Powys Police is not in a position to process your enquiry as it is considered that it is not a valid request. Therefore in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 this e-mail acts as a refusal notice. Should you wish to re-submit your enquiry to include a surname Dyfed Powys Police will then consider your request for information under the Act.

It should be noted that a disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 is considered as being a disclosure to the World at large; as a result there are exemptions within the Act that can prevent the disclosure of information. Such exemptions include, but are not limited to, Section 30 (Investigations) and Section 40 (Personal Information). Requests for personal information should be made under Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998. Requests for personal information should be made via a subject access form. Payment of a £10.00 fee and proof of identification must accompany a completed application form. The form can be downloaded from the Dyfed Powys Police website @

www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/information...

Further information in respect of both the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998 can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website at www.ico.gov.uk <http://www.ico.gov.uk/> .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Dyfed Powys Police. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Yours sincerely

Debby Jones LLM MBA

My response to this was as follows:
Dear Debby of the Jones Family,

Request for Clarification.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, it is
appreciated, however, I require clarification of a couple of points
you have made. I have read and duly noted your response and I have
read and noted the content in the FOIA to which you refer, namely
section 8.

I would like to draw your attention in particular to section 8
(1)(b) of the act which refers to pseudonyms and thereafter it
states: “The definition of “applicant” in section 84 of the FOIA
adds weight to this as the phrase in section 8(1)(b) should be read
as “ the name of the person making the request”. This also suggests
that the use of a false or fictitious name is not acceptable.”

Now, this is the area for which I need clarification, as my
understanding is that a “person” is a legal fiction, It is the
corporate body that is created upon registering the birth of a
child. The “person” or persona is the legal entity that is enforced
upon a human being for the purposes of applying statutes. It is a
process that exists and is instituted without our knowledge and
consent. The use of English honorific’s such as Dr. Mr. Miss. Mrs
etc creates title and name for the person and it is this that
distinguishes the person from the human being. To summarize
“title”, “name”, "surname", and “person” are all fictitious; any
name created in this way is a pseudonym by definition. The
statement from the FOIA is completely contradictory in itself, as
to suggest that a “false or fictitious” name is not acceptable
renders that the request for the name of the “person” null and void
anyway.

The FOIA clearly defines under “what constitutes a name?”, despite
incorrectly maintaining that “title and/or first name with surname
satisfies the requirement for provision of a real name” that “In
most cases, it will be reasonable for a real name to comprise a
name by which the person making the request is widely known and/or
is regularly used by that person and which is not an obvious
pseudonym or fictitious name. I am commonly known as Angie of the
Elder Family , that is as a child I was called Angie by parents and
peers, I answered to Angie, I was known as Angie. I was not
commonly called Mr, Miss, Mrs or Dr and Elder is the family into
which I married, therefore I am now of the family Elder ie part of
the Elder family. Angie: Elder for short if you like, this is how I
am distinguished from any other human being although there are many
others that share the same moniker or given name. Angie of the
Elder family refers to the Human Being that I am.

I did not chose to give the fictitious title and name / surname
that that creates the legal fiction commonly known as a person, as
the Act states that those making a FOI request using a false or
fictitious name affords the request invalid.

Furthermore, that act also states ” In accordance with the spirit
and purpose of the FOIA, the default position of a public authority
should be to accept the name provided by the applicant unless there
is good reason to enquire further about the applicant’s name, as
indicated above. Even when an obvious pseudonym has been used, as
good practice a public authority should still consider the request
even though technically it can be regarded as invalid. This
approach could be adopted in cases where identity is not relevant
to the request and, in view of the general principle within the
FOIA of disclosure to the world at large, where the authority is
content to disclose the information.” I would like to point out
that, although no pseudonym was used, my questions were generalised
and so no personal information was requested therefore pseudonym or
not and bearing in mind that “as good practice a public authority
should still consider the request”, these are all perfectly valid
requests that I still require answers to.

In conclusion it seems to me that a double standard is in place
whereby fictions and falsehoods are acceptable as long as it serves
the purpose of maintaining applicableness of statutes and the
ability to enforce such, as opposed to honesty, sincerity ,
truthfulness and integrity that a true family name relays. Your
claim of refusal due to lack of surname is unfounded, unacceptable
an inconsequential and basically befits the boundaries that define
vexation, therefore I would like the questions asked to be answered
in substance.

As you have not accepted Angie: of the Elder family as being my
name, it seems you have made a clear distinction between what i am
commonly called and the fictitious legal title to which you claim
is needed for a response to be made thereby i conclude that my
understanding is correct and that two separate identities are
catalogued without disclosure upon registering the birth of a human
being. May I suggest that you read my Notice of Understanding and
Intent and Claim of Right, a signed, sealed, notarised, copy of
which was sent to Cheif SuperIntendent Keith Jones by registered
post in March 2009 and which still remains undisputed and
uncontested, hence it has gained lawful estoppel and is now a
legally perfected instrument, for a better understanding as to why
later does not apply to me.

you sincerely without ill will , frivolity, vexation or prejudice
Angie: of the Elder Family as commonly called and known
And;
31 July 2009
Dear Sir or Madam,

Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of
Information reviews.

I am writing to request an internal review of Dyfed Powys Police's
handling of my FOI request 'Is it the job of Dyfed Powys Police to
"assist" bailiffs and ignore crime?'.

A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is
available on the Internet at this address:
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/is...

Is this yet another case of Dyfed Powys police thinking they are
above the law and can break it whenever they see fit? are Dyfed
Powys Police as proficient at ignoring questions as they are at
ignoring crime? it seems so , These questions will not go away just
because you choose not to answer them? Ignorance is no defence of
the law.
Yours faithfully,

Angie: of the Elder family

To which the reply was:
Dear Angie

Reference Number: 424/2009

I write with reference to your e-mail of the 05 July 2009, the contents
of which are noted. Firstly please accept my apologies on behalf of the
Force for not responding to your e-mail sooner.

I have considered your application further and once again considered the
Information Commissioner's Office guidance referred to previously "Valid
Request - name and address for correspondence". I have also taken in to
account the need for a "real name" should an applicant decide to apply
to the Information Commissioner Office for an application for a decision
by the Information Commissioner under Section 50 of the Act. My view
remains the same that your enquiry does not fall within the meaning of a
request as identified within Section 8 (request for information) of the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. In coming to this decision I have
also considered that a response disclosed under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 is considered as being disclosed to the World at
large.

Should you wish to re-submit your enquiry identifying your name and
surname then as previously identified Dyfed Powys Police will then
consider your request for information under the Act. Should you however
be dissatisfied with this response you are entitled at any time to raise
the matter with the Information Commissioner's Office. Similarly if you
require any more information on the issue of "Valid request - name and
address for correspondence" the Information Commissioner's Office can be
contacted as indicated within the relevant guidance. Contact details
for the Information Commissioner's Office can be found on their website
available at www.ico.gov.uk <http://www.ico.gov.uk/> .

Should you be dissatisfied with the manner in which your enquiry to the
Dyfed Powys Police Freedom of Information Unit has been dealt with then
details on how to make a complaint are available via the Dyfed Powys
Police website at the links included below:

www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/whatwedo/pr...

www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/contactus/c...

Yours Sincerely

Debby Jones LLM MBA

And;

6 August 2009
Dear Angie

I write in response to your e-mail dated the 31 July 2009. It is not
possible to carry out a review as requested as your application for
information does not constitute a valid request under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (The Act) as indicated within my previous e-mails.
I would refer you to my previous e-mail of the 27 July 2009 which
provides advice as to what options are available to you. Dyfed Powys
Police will be happy to consider your application for information should
you wish to re-submit your enquiry identifying your name and surname as
indicated within the Information Commissioner's Office guidance.

Should you wish to seek further advice in respect of this matter the
Information Commissioner's Office is the regulatory body that oversees
the Act and will be in a position to provide you with advice regarding
the Act and what constitutes a valid request. If necessary the
Information Commissioner's Office may be in a position to make a
determination on the matter.

I am therefore not in a position to correspond further with you on this
matter unless a valid name is provided or a determination to the
contrary is made by the Information Commissioner's Office.

Yours sincerely

Debby Jones LLM MBA
I demand answers to all questions herein, in an attempt to find resolution, and remedy the claimants default, this should be considered an Opportunity to Cure.
All administrative avenues have NOT been exhausted.
I do not consent to the hearing being heard in absentia as both the defendant, in the semblance of a birth certificate and authorised agent to act are likely to be in attendance, under their own terms, that is under common law jurisdiction and reserving all unalienable powers, rights and privileges, as to do so would be mendacious; a violation of fact and therefore an offence of perjury.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.
Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is £500 (FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING) per hour or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and £5000 (FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) per hour or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process, and £500,000 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) per individual reasonably involved if I am ever forced to suffer the effects of what has come to be known as a non-lethal weapon such as a Taser, without my express written and Notarised consent.
Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.

Sincerely and in honour, without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Angie: of the Elder family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, Angie: of the Elder family, as commonly called.
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Damn!

Now, THAT is what I call a notice. :yes: :clap: :cheer: :giggle:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Ivy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

My hat is off to you. Very well articulated, very well presented. I wish you all the best and send much moral support.

Ivy
Ivy

Postby elemental mechanic » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 pm

:ouch: that's the current state of my head after reading your first post angie, but it's gooooood, very gooooood and it's clear you have worked incredibly hard. (my hat is taken off to you and si)

i say that guys because you both have been going through the mill for the longest time on this, it's on all parts of the forum and although it's the freeman way of things right now, the stress has got to be having an accumulative effect.

my spirit is with you guys on this (all the way) i won't swear, i won't curse, these fraudsters however are going to get what's due to them.

i will be reading your second post shortly.
one more thing on reading part of your second post wanted to point out the error less your brain is fizzled, you have written:

"Let it be known once again for and on the record that I DO NOT GIVE MY CONSENT
* Any orders made, placed, passed or directed shall be subject to the enclosed fee schedule and will be bill accordingly upon presentation.

i hope my little helps\supports
peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 pm

elemental mechanic wrote::
"Let it be known once again for and on the record that I DO NOT GIVE MY CONSENT

i hope my little helps\supports

"namaste"

Thank you so much for that, EM , and for spotting the typo's , it is hard enough for me to write these as it is being the dyslexic cow that I am :rotfl: and hard for Si trying to go through and catch all the corrections that need doing whilst trying to serve a shopful of noisy kids, so all help is very very much appreciated , i know it is a hard slog just reading through the things so thanks ALL

:hug: :kiss:

Angie x x x

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 pm

IamallthatIam wrote: Thank you so much for that, EM , and for spotting the typo's , it is hard enough for me to write these as it is being the dyslexic cow that I am :rotfl: and hard for Si trying to go through and catch all the corrections that need doing whilst trying to serve a shopful of noisy kids, so all help is very very much appreciated , i know it is a hard slog just reading through the things so thanks ALL

:hug: :kiss:

Angie x x x

your welcome and no worries; i strongly believe in helping where i can.

i have benefited so much from being on this site, and it is a huge source of support for me especially as on this side of the monitor i am surrounded by human beings who strongly believe they are 'persons' and behave like sheep despite me telling and showing them the truth. a very sad and lonely walk at the moment.

just make sure you keep kicking ass, the council, the bank, all of em. :grin:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby Farmer » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am

IamallthatIam wrote:As a Freeman-on-the-Land, a sovereign, living, breathing human being

Your post brought up a thought:

Would a sovereign call themselves a freeman?

But even without that thought I would write it like this:

"As a Sovereign, being free on the land, a living breathing Human Being"

However, English is not one of my strong points.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Wow. Comprehensive notices indeed :clap:

I love the way you make reference to "the maxim of law that silence comprises agreement in commerce". Even if they disagree with that they'll be making your point for you!

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Catnap » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 am

Wow Angie :clap: You go girl :rotfl:

Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you :giggle:

Good luck x
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Next

Return to Council tax only