My Notice to Court re: Council Tax non payment Summons

My Notice to Court re: Council Tax non payment Summons

Postby freeman lee » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi all,

Instead of using a rebuttal letter to rebut the summons I received from MANSFIELD MAGISTRATES' COURT for non payment of Council Tax, I recently served notice on the court themselves.

I drafted out the following notice and served it personally by entering the court house and getting them to sign/stamp for it.

NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF SUMMONS

This Notice is duly served on MANSFIELD MAGISTRATES’ COURT, the Clerk of the Court, the Magistrate(s) presiding at the hearing and ALL agents of the Court and the Crown. This 17th day in the month of June in the Year of Our Lord 2009.

Notice the reasons, conditions and claims as listed herein:

A legal fictional entity referred to by MANSFIELD DISTRICT COUNCIL/MANSFIELD MAGISTRATES’ COURT as MR ******** has been summoned to appear in court on 1st July 2009 for a hearing at 9.32am.

Due to MR ********* not existing in the physical world, myself and a witness shall be making a special appearance on behalf of it for the sole reason of establishing jurisdiction.

Please understand that my attendance in Court is under protest and duress and on condition that I reserve my entire body of natural inalienable rights throughout and I do not grant you jurisdiction at any time during the proceedings even after crossing the bar. I will not be accepting any offers for services and I waive all benefits.

From the moment I enter the Court House and at all times during said proceedings, my jurisdiction shall be Common Law, second only to God. Nothing I do or say shall alter this fact and I reserve my Common Law rights as per UCC §1-207 and UCC §1-103. May I respectfully remind the Court and all its agents that England is a Common Law jurisdiction and the Court is a for-profit commercial enterprise and therefore cannot serve justice in accordance with the Common Law. It is my intention to remain in honour and act in a peaceful and law abiding manner at all times.

I Claim my Fee Schedule as follows:

5 (Five) 22–Carat 7.98gram real Gold Sovereigns on every occasion that the Court or any of its agents makes an attempt to coerce or trick me into contracting into the Court’s jurisdiction.
250 (Two Hundred and Fifty) 22-Carat 7.98gram real Gold Sovereigns if any member of the Court casts doubt or makes claim to the state of my mental health or ability to act Sui Juris.
5000 (Five Thousand) 22-Carat 7.98gram real Gold Sovereigns if any member of the Court, officers, agents of the Crown, thereof, make any attempt to restrain, detain or manhandle me in any way without a clear breach of the peace.
All fees payable to me personally under Common Law before leaving the Court House on the day of the hearing. A copy of this notice shall be submitted into the Magistrate’s Evidence File for the hearing.

By:__________________________________ Witnessed By:__________________________________
Lee-Terann: of the Riley family (as commonly known). John: of the Doe family (as commonly known).
Without Prejudice. Without Prejudice.
All Inalienable Natural Rights Reserved.

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or to make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within Three (3) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be made under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability, under penalty of perjury and returned by non-domestic post to (exactly as written): Lee-Terann: of the Riley family, c/o ***********************************************.

This was submitted by hand and my receipt stamped by a court clerk on the 17th of June.

I've yet to receive a dispute..

Will keep you all informed..

Freeman Lee.
Full Commerical Liability! Don't leave home without it..
freeman lee

Re: My Notice to Court re: Council Tax non payment Summons

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Nicely written, like the fee schedule....your pockets might need to be reinforced before you leave the building...good luck
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm

yes, let us know what response you get, and buy a wheel barrow ;)

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they read this kind of notice.

oh.and welcome to the forum :sun:
kevin

Postby jonboy » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi freeman lee :shake:

Any chance a friend could make a video or audio recording of your special appearance? :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby freeman lee » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome to the forum!

Yeah - I actually had written to reserve my rights to record the proceedings for my own records when i first drafted the notice, then I looked on the court's public notice board
which stated that all electronic photographic, video and audio recording equipment would not be allowed into court. This caused me to remove it so it wouldnt be rebutted on something stupid like that.
But it does show what a complete dog and pony show it really is - what have THEY got to hide? In my book thats denying justice even before you walk in the building.. :puzz:
Full Commerical Liability! Don't leave home without it..
freeman lee

Postby jonboy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:46 pm

If i was there as a member of public, I wouldn't be scared to record on my phone. It is easy to disguise as "ordinary phone fiddling"
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Welcome to the forum Lee - Love your Notice - Very classy! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 pm

If I understand claims and rebuttal, the whole thing doesn't crash based on a rebuttal of one claim....it merely becomes a single point of negotiation.

You could then add, for instance, I require the services of a scribe at the courts cost.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

freeman lee wrote:which stated that all electronic photographic, video and audio recording equipment would not be allowed into court. This caused me to remove it so it wouldnt be rebutted on something stupid like that.

If you are in common law jurisdiction, why would you care about what they have put on the notice board. On one of the Sam Kennedy radio show recordings he talks about someone in the US going to court and saying "I will be recording this for my records. Are there any objections". When the judge said "recordings are not allowed", the guy said "Your objection has been noted" and continued recording. No one did anything.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Zain » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi Freeman Lee, how did you get on today at the court?
Zain

Next

Return to Council tax only