Council tax rating lists

Re: Council tax rating lists

Postby Rongo121 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am

Howdy folks

Looks like i was on the wrong track after all.
Just had a conversation with the valuation office and it seems my property is not on the non-domestic list.
So it's not classed as a business, and it looks like council tax is based on domestic properties after all, as well as non-domestic.
Halsbury's was not refering to council tax but business rates, council tax comes way way down the book, hence the confusion.
In hindsight i should have read the whole damn thing before posting.
My apologies if i've wasted anyone's time.
Rongo121

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 am

It's a learning experience for all of us. Let me know what you deduce from the Council Tax section.
Dreadlock

Postby squark » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm wondering why a Council tax "hearing" is a "private hearing"

The council claim they have a "right" to collect council tax. Because it's the law.

Surely if that right was a product of Public Policy, it would be a public hearing. The Government is the Public is it not?

So the council is claiming a private right to collect. A private right would be the product of a private agreement? A contract?

Right back to where I started. Where's the contract?

Anyone know what the Private Hearing means? I'm guessing really.

That link to Servant King....I picked up the idea that as an MP is "your representative" you should ask them what it is you have agreed to.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Anyone can hold a hearing for any reason. The Councils hire courtrooms in magistrate's courts and hold a hearing. They hire real magistrates and court staff to play the roles they would play in a proper court hearing, but it is not a proper court hearing - merely a private hearing. The "magistrates" are merely adjudicators, the "court clerk" merely an administrator. The setup is designed to intimidate the defendant into paying up.

The whole thing is very very close to being fraud. The fake court will issue a fake liability order and even send out fake bailiffs (really just debt collectors) to collect payment. Of course non of it is has any force or effect because it has no judicial authority whatsoever. The real court will have no record of a court hearing taking place nor will they have any record of a real liability order being issued or of a real summons being issued.

However, as close to being fraud as it is, most councils are very careful to use procedures which will enable them to rebut that charge. For example, on a fake summons the name of the court will be boxed off on the form. This has the effect of "removing" it from the form. On a real summons the name of the court will not be boxed off as there is of course no need to detach the court from the summons - if it is real.

There are other signs of near fraudulent behavior, you just need to know what to look for.
Dreadlock

Postby Rongo121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm sure i came across a post either here or on TPUC, where a guy was intercepted by council staff at the court. He refused their offer (they tried numerous times) and insisted on going before the magistrates. If i recall correctly, the first magistrate refused to hear the case, and so they called in a district judge.

If i can find it i'll post a link to it here.
Rongo121

Postby squark » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 pm

I just got a bill for £1200 for council costs!
I wonder if Roger Hayes ever paid up.??
squark

Postby Rongo121 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 am

Hi Squark

Simon Spaniard has just released a great vid regarding liens, recommend you watch that. Maybe it's time to go after the people responsible for this total sham, and hold them personally liable. It's pointless going after the council or the court as both are just fictions, the people responsible for this sham are hiding behind those fictions, and think they are safe. However they are not, no-one is immune from a commercial lien if they have caused you to suffer a tort.

It's not possible to get a fair and unbiased hearing, because of the massive conflict of interest with their process. It's in both their interests (council and court) to find you liable so they can both get paid.

If you do end up having to pay then pay with a promissory note as Veronica suggests here.
http://info.fmotl.com/PromissoryNote.htm

Best of luck mate.
Rongo121

Postby squark » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 pm

The local council have a document pinned to the wall in their office called "Customer Charter". It looks like an advert or maybe a promise of a level of service I can rely on, like a contract. It says "we will answer your questions" T.hey didn't, they still have not. They say its a "level of service we aim to deliver". I have the letter from their CEO where he just says "no not my responsibility". That pisses me off. Try trading standards with an advert for Half Price Fish, where you only aim to provide the half price part. So....

I sent them this today......
Thanks Rosie for that info on Corporate Complaints.
I am still at the Questions/Answers stage.

I was looking for definitions of words in their Legal Context. Statutory definitions.
That was question one. Moving forward
I want to hear that UK citizens are ruled by consent, but you don't know. (another small complaint)
I would like to hear that yes, I have a right to freedom of association, and that yes, association and society are associated words.
I would like to hear that Although I sing and I sing in Stoke, there is no law allowing forced membership of Stoke Choral Society.
I would like to hear that The United Kingdom is a Society, a Democratic one. Like the Choral society, but they elect every year. And the United Kingdom has a territory, all over the British Isles and beyond, where people may live within or without the UK. Just like people may sing in Stoke either within or without the Choral Society. Some questions and answers could have got to the bottom of that many, many months ago.
Unless its not like that.

That was the level of service I expected.

If I give you these ........

Article 2
1. Each State has a prime responsibility and duty to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Article 6
Everyone has the right, individually and in association with others:
(a) To know, seek, obtain, receive and hold information about all human rights and fundamental freedoms, including having access to information as to how those rights and freedoms are given effect in domestic legislative, judicial or administrative systems;

.....and ask, how does it work, this association between you and me, so I may know the full expression of this right;

Article 20
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

and how it is to be give effect within your administrative system?
Thank you

Their performance in terms of answering my questions has been PATHETIC, now it's a human rights issue, lets hope they try (a bit harder, actually, at all)
If it was me I would sack them, and that's forgiveness for you, ten minutes ago I was ready to hang them.
Lets see them try to squirm out of that.

?????
squark

Postby squark » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:01 pm

So firstly, they don't understand the question. Retards, unfit for employment, clueless morons.

So I rephrased it in an unavoidable numbered question style, boiling down to
"I wish to know how NULBC is associated with myself"
They replied. "The Council does not hold the information that you are requesting"

So..............what the F+++ is that guy representing them saying. The Borough Solicitor. He swears into a court and testifies that a bill is outstanding, he knows this as fact, as a Truth beyond reasonable doubt. What? He knows nothing about it at all.!!!!! Nothing. No Consent, No Citizenship, No Contract, bond, trust, covenant, fraud, lies. He has NO INFORMATION connecting this list of PERSONS and these bills. They are to his best knowledge unrelated.

That is what they just said, yes?
They are just a blatant piss take. We need to remove these idiots and the "courts" that spew their vile spew "Judgements"

NOT COMPITENT They make it up as they go along. I want to know how to hit them hard with their own empty headedness.
squark

Previous

Return to Council tax only