Cancelled FPN

Cancelled FPN

Postby Jim » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 pm

There's a street in a town near where I live that used to be a taxi rank but it's now Pay and Display. When the council erected the Pay and Display signs and installed the ticket machines, though, they never bothered removing the "TAXI" markings from the parking bays. Consequently, loads of people get FPNs for allegedly parking in a taxi rank which they just pay (for whatever reason). BUT NOT ME!

Re: Fixed Penalty Notice N 0982173 2

Dear Sir/Madam,

Notice of Discharge of Fixed Penalty and Request for Clarification

Time-sensitive document. Estoppel conditions apply.

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent.

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice (not a letter). It informs you. It means what it says. The reason you need to read it carefully is simple. I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy and means that you no longer have any recourse to a court of law because there is no controversy upon which the court could adjudicate. For this reason it is important that you consider and respond in substance. The “nearest official form” or any kind of automated response will not suffice and, consequently, is likely to be ignored by me without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand, there is a time limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable and fair and if it runs out then you and all associated parties will be in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in the matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance which means you actually address the points raised herein.

You have apparently made allegations of unacceptable conduct on my part.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfill them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of natural, inalienable rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands made upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I owe £30 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of the following:

1. Proof that your demand was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

2. Proof that there is a nameable society that I belong to whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing and that the laws of that society pertaining to any alleged transgression state that they apply to me.

3. Proof that “Parking in taxi only bay”, “Parking on a Cab Rank” and “Waiting in length of road where prohibited” are the same thing.

Please provide the above listed proofs of claim within 7 (seven) days, addressing your response to a living human being, namely James: of the XXXXXXX family (James: XXXXXXX)

Yours sincerely, without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

James: of the XXXXXXX family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE; i.e. all natural, inalienable rights reserved

Encs: Paperwork as received

No response was received within 7 days so I sent the following notice:

Re: Fixed Penalty Notice N 0982173 2

Dear Sir/Madam,

Notice of Lawful Estoppel by Acquiescence

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent.

Your records will show that you were served with a Notice of Discharge of Fixed Penalty and Request for Clarification on 2nd October, 2009. That notice contained a request for clarification and the provision of 3 (three) proofs of claim. Since no response in substance to that notice has been forthcoming (to the best of my knowledge) in the time limit specified I have your tacit agreement by acquiescence to the following:

1. Your claim was not based on any kind of lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

2. There is no nameable society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing or, if there is, I am not a member of that society and those statutes and subsisting regulations do not apply to my human self.

3. “Parking in taxi only bay”, “Parking on a Cab Rank” and “Waiting in length of road where prohibited” are not the same thing. Your document is, therefore, logically internally inconsistent and cannot be used as a reliable basis for any claim.

I hereby claim a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence of your demand for payment and assume that you have abandoned your claim.

Yours sincerely, without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

James: of the XXXXXXX family

2 days later I got this in the post:

Result!
Last edited by Jim on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Re: Cancelled FPN

Postby mOz » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 pm

James, you've left your address details on here mate.
Did you mean to?

m0z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Jim » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:16 pm

:blush:
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby consumerpada » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Good result. :yes:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Happydancer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 am

Well done Jim.

This should also be put in the "success stories"

Pete
Happydancer

Postby enegiss » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

yeah, great result, well done brother :grin: peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 am

:clap:
emmanualgoldstein

Return to Fixed Penalty Notices