Bus lane

Re: Bus lane

Postby Noisytone » Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 am

Wasnt sure if anyone can open it in the format im using so im pasting it up here .

Re: ref number , dated date of summons etc

Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Demand and Request for Clarification.

Manager
London Borough of Lambeth
PO Box 4525
Worthing
BN13 1XT

To whom it may concern,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

There is a time-limit on the agreement being offered and in the spirit of honour and fair play. It is reasonable, however should you allow this time limit to expire then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' your full name here and in capitals’ and that I must furnish you with details for consideration for forfeiture rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' full name here in capitals again, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and notChristain name: of theSurname family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

It should also be bought to your attention that the Bill of Rights act ( this a constitutional statute that cannot be repealed impliedly ) is also being ignored by you and that any fines forfitures or penalties without a conviction under due court process is in fact unlawful and invalid .

Also as you have sent an Order for Recovery there will be a fee for servicing the said order which is attached to the fee schedule enclosed .

When someone ORDERS anything from a shop or retail outlet, they expect to pay for that Order being serviced i.e. to pay for the goods and possible delivery. The fee for Servicing the Order is determined by the Seller. The Buyer has the choice as to whether to buy, or not.
When a Company orders from a Supplier it expects to pay for that Order being serviced i.e. to pay for the goods and possible delivery. The fee for Servicing the Order is determined by the Supplier. The Company has the choice as to whether to buy, or not.
Servicing an Order is chargeable. Consequently Servicing Liability Orders and Collection Orders (and so on) is chargeable.
And the rate set for servicing is determined by whomsoever carries out that task.
To expect an Order to be serviced for free is NOT normal business practice. In point of fact it would constitute business malpractice, attempted blackmail, and/or extortion (especially if accompanied by any form of ‘menaces’). And these are all CRIMINAL offences because they constitute TRESPASS against the SOVEREIGNTY of whomsoever the demand has been made...
PLEASE FEEL ENTIRELY FREE TO RUN THIS EXPLANATION PAST ANYONE IN THE “LEGAL” PROFESSION.
However in this particular instance I am willing to waive my fee but any future correspondence will be charged at the full rates attached .

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Christian name: of the Surname family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Christain name of the Surname family, as commonly called.

I thought adding the bill of rights and servicing of their order information might get the point over :)
Noisytone

Postby pitano1 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 am

If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Noisytone » Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks pitano ,

I think for now seeing as I haven't engaged them in any way and just opened the envelope the NCRTS seems to be the way for the moment . The general opinion appears to be if you haven't written back or engaged them in any way then your still ok to go with this course of action . So its reseal and repost LOL . I guess the notice route is best for when they try and get nasty :).

All opinions welcome

:8-):
Noisytone

Postby pitano1 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

hi tone.

as you know you are dealing with legalised crooks.

they will look at your notice and wont give a fuck.

the bailiffs will probably turn up,and say they have a warrant,which of
course will be fraudulant/unsignd.

have a good look at it,`take it through the letterbox or open window,and if it
does not have a wet signature`which it wont`

tell them you are keeping it,and you are going to take it to your bank manager
for verification,as it looks like a fraudulant financial instrument.

also i would offer to pay any money conditionally,so that they cant say you have
refused to pay.
get this off to the court,a.s.a.p
also put a notice on your front door to this effect.

:shake:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Noisytone » Wed May 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks for that pitano,

I only sent it NCRTS yesterday so i dont know if or when im going to get another piece of correspondence or just some prick pretending to be a bailiff turn up at the flat .I visit a few forums dedicated to this kind of stuff and see a fair bit of sometimes conflicting information so i guess im right in the middle of the learning curve so to speak :puzz: , From what ive seen so far there isnt a really hard and fast rule to any of it seeing as the goal posts get moved all the time and action that works for some doesnt in other scenarios so for me and no doubt other newbies find its a bit confusing and a bit of a minefield . But it hasnt put me off yet :) . Spoke to a friend of mine yesterday whos done the same with a few PCNs and he said it should go quiet after this one but who knows . I have been told I need to get a notice up in the screen of the car as well . I take it you mean get an implied rights of access notice up at the door ? . If so if anyone can point me in the direction of some good templates on that please that would be greatly appreciated .

Again many thanks as always and best wishes to you all

Tone :8-):
Noisytone

Postby HALFINCH » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I got one of these in Hull last Friday 5/2/16. apparently an image of a private conveyance was captured on a cctv device the week before 29/1/16. I've just sent back the first notice "no contract return to sender" to se what happens.
I realize the councils seem to think the motorist is just a cash cow (They've even taken over the urban speeding racket) how did they get the authority for that? People need to make it stop.
Bus lanes in particular are without a doubt one of the most contradictory things there is. First of all the way people are caught supposedly contravening their use, government ministers them selves have criticised the use of cctv to create revenue, next they are there to give certain members of society advantage of getting to their destination (even if they're not there at the time?) and apparently every one is equal in the eyes of the law.
The introduction of bus lanes was to help ease congestion, help the environment e.t.c e.t.c yet when the lane next to you is empty and people are queuing to turn ahead and there is clearly no obstruction to your destination you are supposed to sit in a queue 'till the bus lane ends? yet the high way code in all other instances allows you to drive around obstructions. I could go on. It just makes no sense to me. I say challenge their authority every time.
HALFINCH

Previous

Return to Fixed Penalty Notices