Court for questioning order for solicitors and HCLF help!!

Court for questioning order for solicitors and HCLF help!!

Postby Swane » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Im in court for questioning over debt that is from 11 years ago which was sold by barclays to HCLF for i guess next to nothing. They want to see all financial records from myself and to swear on oath. I have sent a S.A.R letter to the the solicitor requesting all contracts between me and Barclays Bank and HCLF Limited (which does not excist with HCLF and they are not limited in this country). The letter that i recieved from the solicitor which was returned with my £10.00 cheque i supplied was.

Dear Mr Swan

Re: HLCF Limited

Thank you for your letter of the 12th September 2011. We do not hold the personal: and financial information referred to in your letter, nor we are obliged to provide it.

For the avoidence of doubt, this firm acts for HCLF Limited in pusuance of a lawful judgement against you in the Northampton Court Bulk issue centre under claim number blah blah copy of which details were sent to you on the 23rd September 2010.

We therefore return your cheque in the sum of £10.00 and look forward to recieiving your proposals for discharging the debt of £16,000.21 or alternatively your record of exmaination following the Order that you attend court for questioning on 6th october 2011.

Yours Faithfully

Mr twat!

Well i just hope that dont exmaine me too much, what a word to use. So i need help for my next step as far as im concerned i owe barclays bank which was for £8,000 and the contract was with them not HCLF which i dont not want pay as i do not have a contract with and im not now paying back £16,000.21 Please can you advise and help what i can do next step.

Thank you.
Swane

Re: Court for questioning order for solicitors and HCLF help!!

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 am

Is this a 'Secured' or non-secured debt? This is important as there is a Statute of Limitation for both. 14 years on secured debt or 6 years on un-secured debt.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Swane » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:12 pm

The debt is on a charge order on the house mike, it was previously unsecured. The only other thing is that debt wasnt my wifes debt but now she has been put on it due to the house being in both names. So obviously this could effect my way of dealing with this.

Thank you mike for the intrest and possible help.
Swane

Postby Swane » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Obviously i must attend court as stated or im in contempt of court, but i thought this would be my way of getting my point across in court, to many avenues i keep thinking.
Swane

Postby Ratchel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 am

Hi there I know this post was a long time ago but can anyone provide me with the details of hclf limited as apparently barclays sold them a debt to which I was not aware that I had a debt and hclf don't seem to have any contact details. Would be very kind if you could help. Many thanks
Ratchel

Return to Court summonses only