Court summons, no insurance

Court summons, no insurance

Postby rockape » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 am

Hi Guy and Gals...

It's been a long time since posting, but i'm still fighting the corrupt system...

Recently i was stopped in my car without third party cover, by a man dressed in black masonry ragalia.
All the correct interactions with this policyman were followed, i dont stand under etc... after giving my name under duress, and threats of kidnap, this policyman relieved me of my property and seized my car.. having signed the seizure notice, again under duress and threats of kidnap, i waived my pride and joy goodbye.. next day i liberated my vehicle for the princely sum of £150.00 fiat currency, at the compound i manage to charm a photocopy of the transaction (something not usually allowed)...

2 weeks later court summons on my door step, within 7 days of reciept of the summons, sent back with my notice of conditionally acceptance(with all the trimmings) to the court by hand (recorded and reciept)... i Awaited a reply, court date passed as i did not feel i should attend, despite me wanting too and challenge their jurisdiction.. Letter recieved today £600 cost and 8 points in my absence...

Looking to go down the judicial review route next on the ground of procedural impropriety, now i'm still looking into what would be the best route
but any input would be welcome...

Peace to all Rockape
rockape

Re: Court summons, no insurance

Postby knightron » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Have a look into CPR= Court proceedure Rules and Due process... Any one who is summond to court has the right to face his accusor, and in law has the right to cross examine them, who ever they are.. I can not advise here as I am not qualified to do so, but will look for the relevant links for you...Good luck with it.;)
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby rockape » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks Knightron,

i think a judicial review on the grounds there was no attempt of discussion or negotiation (reply to my letter) or indeed no representation or fair trial, as per magna carta...
Ive looked at your suggestions and from what i can make out, a letter to the court for clarification before a judicial application may be prudent...
thanks for the assistance...

Rockape
rockape

Postby huntingross » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Ask them how the Statute which gave rise to your liability is consistent with the Act of Union, in particular Article 4. If they can't show that, then the Statute is void under Article 25 of the same Act which makes them guilty of a whole host of nasty crimes.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby rockape » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Thank HR,

Assuming the hearing even took place, i came across this and I'm looking at this option too...

Ref: ACCOUNT NUMBER xxxxxxxx
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Dear sirs,
Allegation
You have sent an intimidating letter addressed to Mr Jonathan GXXXXXXXX but it was
received by me, which I shall refer to as “Your Letter” claiming that “The court has made a
Collection Order to collect the sum due” of £600.00

1. You have sent a LETTER … and not a court order.
2. Your LETTER is not from a court but from an office (STOCKPORT MAGISTRATES'
GREATER MANCHESTER ACCOUNTS AND ENFORCEMENT OFFICE).
3. Your LETTER is not even on headed paper, but a photocopied letterhead.
4. You address my case as me having an account number of XXXXXXXXX; If this is
so, please send me a copy of the agreed contract.
5. Your LETTER is not signed by a judge, it is merely from some person called
Justices' Clerk.
6. There is not a court seal on your LETTER.

Summary
If I am wrong in what I have stated, then I sincerely apologise and request that you please supply a
copy of a contract lawfully binding both party's (between myself and your corporation), and also a
true certified copy of the court order (with a court seal and signed by the judge that issued it).

If there is any further form of contact with me again from your corporation, I will presume that
you either have proof of a standing contract between us or that you are seeking to enter in to
contract with me.
Please note that if I do not receive evidence or dispute of this claim on or before 26th May 2011, it
shall be deemed that this case is cancelled and any further correspondence from your corporation
regarding this matter shall be ignored.
Without ill will, vexation or frivolity.
I look forward to any prompt reply.
Jonathan: of the Gxxxxxxxx family
rockape

Postby rockape » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi All....

I sent my notice to the court (Simlar to above)....
I recieved a relpy from the courts legal eagles, saying that the court took into account my letter and found me guilty in my absence on the evidence in court on the day..
it also mentioned i could appeal the decision... i want to try and get my day in court, i should have gone on the day, but i expected an adjournment and a reply to my request for clarification...
Ok, so im a little confused as to what route to take.... if i did the judicial review route, then that could be costly and from my understanding consents to their jurisdiction...
I have found info on doing a statutory declaration, with the justice of the peace.. see links.. is a statutory declaration consenting to jurisdiction and creating joinder? or is a common law affidavid a better route?

http://www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk/index_files/Page1210.htm

http://www.pattersonlaw.co.uk/Court/Making-a-statutory-declaration.php

any help or advice would be welcome, if anybody has been at this stage it would be most helpful insight for me..

Peace to you all.... Rockape
rockape

Postby idmolcom » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 am

rockape wrote:Hi Guy and Gals...

It's been a long time since posting, but i'm still fighting the corrupt system...

Recently i was stopped in my car without third party cover, by a man dressed in black masonry ragalia.
All the correct interactions with this policyman were followed, i dont stand under etc... after giving my name under duress, and threats of kidnap, this policyman relieved me of my property and seized my car.. having signed the seizure notice, again under duress and threats of kidnap, i waived my pride and joy goodbye.. next day i liberated my vehicle for the princely sum of £150.00 fiat currency, at the compound i manage to charm a photocopy of the transaction (something not usually allowed)...

2 weeks later court summons on my door step, within 7 days of reciept of the summons, sent back with my notice of conditionally acceptance(with all the trimmings) to the court by hand (recorded and reciept)... i Awaited a reply, court date passed as i did not feel i should attend, despite me wanting too and challenge their jurisdiction.. Letter recieved today £600 cost and 8 points in my absence...

Looking to go down the judicial review route next on the ground of procedural impropriety, now i'm still looking into what would be the best route
but any input would be welcome...

Hey Rockape,

Why waste any money into the corrupt system, when you could
quite easily turn things over to your advantage.

1) You did all of the clever stuff of A4V etc. however you have
not thought this through. Get your military brains working.
On the deck and give me 25. I got carried away there for a
moment.

There are these things called Maxims in Law. These are very
very valuable for your research. However, I am going to give
you the heads up on this one.

There is a Maxim which goes like so " He who makes the order
pays the bill". Think about that one for a bit. The picture will
become bright. Shit, I need the shades! :8-):

2) There is something that most people would not have the
balls to do. Well that takes care of about half the population.
As the other half do not possess them naturally. ;O) Switch your
negative into a positive. Much more fun as it fucks up the
oppositions thinking. :clap: :cheer: :clap: :8-): You're the
man!

Well you are probably looking at this and thinking what the hell
is this old fool talking about. The answer my friend is blowing
in the wind"

Sorry 'bout that got side tracked :8-): Right let's get back to
business.

Oi wake up! There was no way you could win in the DVLAs' court
they paid for the "rent-a-judge" and the room. Of Course you
were bound to lose.

Write to the court thanking them for their time etc. and tell them
that you are not responsible enough to pay the fine and take the
points on your licence, as you are dead and lost beyond the seas.
Then tell them that it is your sincerest wish to make good the
misunderstanding concerning this matter.

Having explained the above you need to tell them you have
someone who is very happy to pay the bill for you.

Now they have a problem, as according to their statutes etc.
you being either dead, a thing or a person, are therefore
unable to deal with these delicate matters as they mean
nothing to you as you are already presumed dead.

As they dealt with this case in your absence, presuming you
were dead, the bill can also be paid for in your absence, 'cos
the presumption still remains. That aside, panic ye not.

As they were so gracious in allowing the CPS to represent the
DVLA, you were suitably impressed by their performance.
You were there in spirit. Therefore you wish to appoint the
same talentless douche bag as your personal representative.
You then appoint him as the fiduciary.

No solicitor or barrister is able to refuse your choice of
fiduciary. Once appointed they have to bat for you,
against themselves. I know it's not cricket but you
are not playing cricket. They are trying to screw you
right into the ground.

Wow! How cool is that ? Give the old fool, sorry I meant old
guy a pint.

That should cause some more pollutants to be released into
the atmosphere and increase our global warming. After all
it has been a abysmal summer this year.

Game, set and Match 3-0. Another great days work in
keeping the wheels of justice lubricated. SIMPLES!!!

All the very best Rockape.

idmolcom
idmolcom

Postby enegiss » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 am

brother idmolcom, :grin: i wish i had half your energy, love what your doing, and i hope you dont stop posting, good positive vibe man. peace and light, as a side thought, a district judge ordered me to do some thing, by way of notice which he knew that i didnt consent to, also i dismissed the court, purely out of lack of their empathy towards me, anyways, i gets this order, and it is a year in january, i was thinking i might send him the bill, and to ask if he wishes to renew his order, as obviously i have to comply, as they have threatened me just recently for giving my child some fiat currency without their express permission, i know, :grin: i cant help myself sometimes. also, they are asking me to contract with them to behave a particular way, dont get me wrong, but i have never suffered from having an academic disposition, and feel quite bad about refusing them as they seem to own the ability to change my childs fortune and place her any which place they choose if i dont get involved with them,, i tell them i cant because they are being obstructive to the truth and are trying to force me to comply with the falsehood of perjury, compounding the whole situation, which just wouldnt seem to effect them but would be very harmfull to myself, showing absolutely no consideration for my loss of honour :grin: i know! i find it strange that these people are actually like this, its beyond my comprehension. do you in your opinion think i might be sailing upwind?, i can park up safe for a while, i have patience in abundance and am in no rush to do anything as things are fine for my child at this moment, but ime wondering if what i do might,nt be the wisest of things, eventually my child with the grace of the creator may reach competence and make her own decisions, but my order received from the judge only seems fair if he paid my bill, ime prepared to let him have the first year at a bonus rate of 10 quid a day to put away for my childs educational needs at uni, when she leaves the employ of the social services, do you think its worth submitting a bill as her executor? for her time complying with their organisation, as a daily rate i wouldnt know what to value it at, as she is happy there, although she isnt a volounteer, :grin: with love, peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby newmannewy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

interesting post idmolcolm, but have you used any of what you say in your own dealings and have you had any successes or is it just theory ?
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby enegiss » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am

hey newmanny, according to the science , life is just a theory, crazy world init, its positive thinking that moves us on, and ime gonna have a good ol look at it either way, stay tuned my brother :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Next

Return to Court summonses only