the name game

the name game

Postby pitano1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:53 pm

to cut a long story short,norwich magistrates want £675 quid for speeding.

on saturday 16th jan i had a phone call from a lady who said she worked for the court,anyway after me trying to exsplain my freman status,and that if any letters are sent to the legal fiction they wil be returned,

she said i cant do that and if you return the letters the policy officers will come and arrest you,

today iget a letter adressed to mr christopher xxxxx of the xxxxx family.

only prob is its all in caps.
wtf
do i return it no contract?
tell them they adressed it wrong ?

any thoughts ?

:peace:
:love:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: the name game

Postby Jim » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Interesting. I had a response to a rebuttal to a parking ticket addressed to "JAMES OF STRAWMAN FAMILY" (No "THE"!) It's here if you're interested. Luckily, when I opened it, it was a letter telling me the ticket had been cancelled so I didn't have to follow it up. I do know there is a legal maxim along the lines of "Errors in the name are unimportant when the body is certain" so don't get too hung up on the differences between your common name and your STRAWMAN name. I bet when you open it it will begin "Dear Mr..." I'd open it (carefully!) and deal with it appropriately based on how the contents read. 9 time out of 10 these days it gets Returned to Sender - "No Contract", "Refused for Cause" or "Not Recognised", whatever fits the bill.

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby huntingross » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Maxims....jim you're right:

# The presence of the body cures the error in the name; the truth of the name cures an error in the description
# An error in the name is immaterial if the body is certain.
# An error in the name is nothing when there is certainty as to the person.

Also, this one I like:

# A citizen cannot be taken by force from his house to be conducted before a judge or to prison.

I have also considered the opening (or not) of envelopes.....a phrase you never see anymore is "opened in error - return to sender"......it is a phrase I shall add to my R4C should it be required "opened in error" etc etc
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby pitano1 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

hi all thanks for replies,

this crap has been going on for months,

they are in dishonour ie ignoring my notice of clarification,

i was listening to an interveiw on a podcast that the guy [maurice] i think, allso his good lady gave/a k n as deadbeatdads.

and i.m.o they gave out one of the most important bits of imfo .ie how to get our notices etc from the private....into the.....public.

what we have to do is send them as usual, but on instruction they MUST NOT be opened by the clerk of the court...only by the judge or magistrate dealing with case no xxxxxx bingo,cant get much more inyer face than that canyer?

another gem is this works with affidafits.

you send your affidafit, when they ask for a plea, you plead guilty to the facts,,and gess wat .....your affidafit is the FACTS...LOL

thanks.
lawful rebelion.org/allso maurice/@deadbeatdads
:peace: :love:
ps to save ourselves a lot of f`ing about in the future, send their offers r.t.s this has been tried and tested. N000 CONTRACT.

thanks john

pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Court summonses only