Court Summons

Court Summons

Postby syntaxian » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Regular contributors and visitors to the board will no doubt be aware of my situation with regard to a FPN for speeding in April of this year.

I have followed to the letter all of the advice contained here on this forum and in Veronica's book that I purchased. I have used the templates to send out a Rebuttal and Notice of Estoppel. Still, I was issued with a Court Summons. Interestingly, with the documentation that came with this Summons was reference to my letters, as part of the 'evidence' that the Police are issuing to the Court. Seems a bit silly to me, but this is further evidence that they clearly do not know what they are doing!

Today, I sent back their Summons with copies of previous documentation sent to them and a further template that I obtained from this wonderful forum with a notice that I intend to counter sue for the undue harrassment that 'they' have caused me should they decide to proceed.

Now, distance prevents me from attending in person (Court is 135 miles from where I live). Otherwise, I would have been more than happy to have attended. I am expecting to be fined in my absence (on the basis of their ignorance). With that in mind, what then is my course of action? This, to me, is an opportunity to test our knowledge to the full, but a small part of me senses that their ignorance will ensure that I have not heard the last of this issue by a long chalk!

I need reassurance guys!!!!!

Peace to all!
Life is just a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves!
syntaxian

Re: Court Summons

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I'm sure you can have the case heard at a court near you if you wished, not sure how to get it done though.

I think if you don't turn up they will defo fine you, you can then maybe appeal? not pay the fine? or pay it?
kevin

Postby jonboy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Yes I would imagine they will fine "you" in your absence. This will provide an excellent opportunity to never pay a penny!!! :cheer:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby syntaxian » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Would 'paying it' be in total opposition to all that we are trying to achieve through this forum?

If fined and then choosing not to pay, am I then facing visits from Bailiffs etc....

What are my options then?

Peace!
syntaxian

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 am

the chances are they will send the bailiffs if you don't pay the fine, the question is..how far are you prepared to take it?
kevin

Postby nameless » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 am

You don't have a contract with any bailiffs, do you? Unless you slip up.

Have you corresponded with the courts as a living soul, agent for the strawman? If so, then you have no contract with the court because a corporation cannot contract with a living soul.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby syntaxian » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 am

Yes, my communications with the Court are all as a 'living soul'.

My wife is now pressurising me to 'cave in' as she does not want Bailiffs at the door. How far am I prepared to take it? All the way, really, hence my request for advice and guidance.

I will check Veronica's book for guidance with regard to dealing with Bailiffs but am having a confidence crisis!!!

Help!

Peace.
syntaxian

Postby syntaxian » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:06 pm

This morning I received correspondence from the Magistrates Courts informing me that they had set a new date for my 'hearing'.

Reason? I quote this word for word:

"For the trial to take place. If you do not attend the trial may proceed in your absence"

Can anyone explain what they might possibly mean by this?

I have sent all of the appropriate notices to the Court. Would welcome any advice as to what my next step should be! Should I simply ignore? New date is 26th. January. Are they stalling for time?
syntaxian

Postby syntaxian » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 am

Can anyone please help with my plight and advise how best to proceed?

I guess that my experience highlights the difficulty that we face in dealing with robots when attempting to claim our rights as Freemen of the Land!

The saga started in April 2009 with a FPN for speeding (at 07.00 on Sunday morning on a completely deserted road). I utilised all of the templates on this site, including Notice of Estoppel to reject this FPN and still the PTB are not getting it!

Two recent letters from the Courts worry me. One is from the Magistrates Court advising me that, they had indeed received my correspondence, but, since my ‘offence’ was a FPN, that they would forward all of my correspondence to the appropriate department????

A little while later, I received a letter from the traffic department informing me that they have ‘investigated’ my written communication, and then go on to explain that because I entered a plea of not guilty, (no plea was ever entered) that I had to attend court to defend my plea.

This is quite bizarre, as once court attendance was previously ignored by myself, as per the instructions that I sent using the FMOTL templates.

No mention has been made of my request for information, or my Notice of Estoppel. They have not answered my questions!!!

It appears that the process will go ahead, probably resulting in a decision made in my absence and referring to bailiffs etc. What stance do I take? I am prepared to go the distance on this but would welcome some support and encouragement!!!
syntaxian

Postby boo boo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am

syntaxian wrote:Can anyone please help with my plight and advise how best to proceed?

I guess that my experience highlights the difficulty that we face in dealing with robots when attempting to claim our rights as Freemen of the Land!

The saga started in April 2009 with a FPN for speeding (at 07.00 on Sunday morning on a completely deserted road). I utilised all of the templates on this site, including Notice of Estoppel to reject this FPN and still the PTB are not getting it!

Two recent letters from the Courts worry me. One is from the Magistrates Court advising me that, they had indeed received my correspondence, but, since my ‘offence’ was a FPN, that they would forward all of my correspondence to the appropriate department????

A little while later, I received a letter from the traffic department informing me that they have ‘investigated’ my written communication, and then go on to explain that because I entered a plea of not guilty, (no plea was ever entered) that I had to attend court to defend my plea.

This is quite bizarre, as once court attendance was previously ignored by myself, as per the instructions that I sent using the FMOTL templates.

No mention has been made of my request for information, or my Notice of Estoppel. They have not answered my questions!!!

It appears that the process will go ahead, probably resulting in a decision made in my absence and referring to bailiffs etc. What stance do I take? I am prepared to go the distance on this but would welcome some support and encouragement!!!

Dont know if this will help you but listen anyway,

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth-frequency/2009/12/04/truth-frequency-w-guest-theantiterrorist
boo boo

Next

Return to Court summonses only