Court Summons

Re: Court Summons

Postby syntaxian » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 am

Boo Hoo,
Terrific link! Thank you. I have ordered the book from Amazon!
Life is just a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves!
syntaxian

Postby notolivercromwell » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Send them a 'Final Reminder' by registered post asking them to stop delaying their acknowledgement to you of the lawful substance of your appeal. Tell them that the long travel expected of you for this hearing is grossly unfair. And then sit back and deal with the Baliff issue. Since baliffs are even more clueless than Magistrates these days. Fight this case on your own ground. A Baliff who came to your address on this issue would, himself, be 135 miles from the court which sent him. And you can be sure he would not have the ORIGINAL court order. But he would carry an unsigned, unsealed and probably undated copy. Which you can refuse on all those grounds.
notolivercromwell

Postby Highspirit » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Just some thoughts;

They will find you guilty in your absence, no doubt about that atall. Your Notices all remain in the Private not in the public so can be completely ignored. The Notices need to be enforced. You cannot simply serve Notices and then hope it goes away, it won't. Remember, the court cannot see your Notices, they are private.

So, what can you do?

1. Go to court and attend as the Real Man and ask for the Injured Party to come forward. If you look at www.lawfulrebellion.org and read the site AND the posts you will find some valuable information about this. Also listen to the audio of Marc Stevens about Traffic Offences and his approach which has been used effectively in the UK so I understand.

2. Your Notices need to come from the Private to the Public firstly and one possible way of doing that I think (now I haven't done this so check it out) is to either 'Appeal' after they find you guilty in your absence and then attend the Crown Court (specal appearance) and put your Notices in as your evidence for the appeal which would be on the basis that you are not the legal fiction and you have Affidavits and Estoppels as well showing that the Police etc agree with you.

3. Go to court as the Creditor and ask for the financial penalty and as per the wording, Accept it For Value. Even if it includes Points on the fictions driving licence.

4. Ignore everything they send you as it's addresed to your legal fiction. Ignore the Baliffs who have no authority over the Real Man/Woman and there are I believe many ways of dealing with Baliffs if they ever enter the scene. Refuse everything for Cause. They might go away and catch the easier fish but then they may be persistant and the fine will be lodged as a 'Debt' to the court and then they will get a warrant etc etc. Then you will be doing further Notices and Affidavits to try and get back or prevent them stealing your property.

5. Enforce your Notices with Affidavits and Commercial Liens and Issue a Fee schedule as well.

Serving Notices is fine, but how are you going to get them to be effective? I only see Liens, Affidavits and actually attending court as the Creditor as being the only routes. Or of course ignoring everything, sending it back as no contract and deal with the end result when and if you have to.

All this is just my own opinion and I of course do not mean one word of this to be advice in any way shape or form. All just for entertainment purposes only.

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby syntaxian » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks for the advice so far.

High Spirit, I like your notion of an appeal to get my notices into the public domain.

One thing that concerns me about this issue of private/public domain. Does this render the templates provided on this site as worthless or unenforceable'?

Has anyone ever been successful in challenging the Courts in this manner?

I am a 'professional' who requires full CRB checking whenever I move to another job. Going down the road of bailiffs, debts to Court and further afidavidts may have an adverse affect on my 'record'. Beginning to think that it may have been simpler to have paid the fine and accepted the points on my licence..........

Sorry, but beginning to feel disheartened by the wealth of information that has come my way over the last few years. Is there any hope for mankind?
syntaxian

Postby boo boo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

syntaxian wrote:Thanks for the advice so far.

High Spirit, I like your notion of an appeal to get my notices into the public domain.

One thing that concerns me about this issue of private/public domain. Does this render the templates provided on this site as worthless or unenforceable'?

Has anyone ever been successful in challenging the Courts in this manner?

I am a 'professional' who requires full CRB checking whenever I move to another job. Going down the road of bailiffs, debts to Court and further afidavidts may have an adverse affect on my 'record'. Beginning to think that it may have been simpler to have paid the fine and accepted the points on my licence..........

Sorry, but beginning to feel disheartened by the wealth of information that has come my way over the last few years. Is there any hope for mankind?

Can you get a notary public to issue them with a certificate of dishonour and estoppal.That way you definayely know that the evidence will be on show, just a thought
boo boo

Postby Highspirit » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:00 pm

you can do an Affidavit of Truth and Non-Response and get the Notary to witness your Oath. I understand that is just as good :)

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby syntaxian » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

High Spirit
Good advice. Are there any threads on the forum that would instruct me how to do this?

Many thanks!
syntaxian

Previous

Return to Court summonses only