A summons sent here...

A summons sent here...

Postby SYF09 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

:8-):
Last edited by SYF09 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SYF09

Re: A summons sent here...

Postby Veronica » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 am

Yes ... this has now been 'standardised' as a 'fill-in-the-form' mechanism... see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22

(If you typed your stuff into the boxes, you'd end up with your letter ... give or take a few little additions/tweaking I've done. Actually I'd be grateful if you tried it out, and let me know whether or not it works OK)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby SYF09 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

This looks great and I'm guessing will come in handy for a lot of people. :-) I can't do it because I gave my copy of the summons back to them so I'm missing reference numbers and so forth :-/
SYF09

Postby Veronica » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:31 pm

SYF09 wrote:I can't do it because I gave my copy of the summons back to them so I'm missing reference numbers and so forth :-/

YESSSSS!!!!!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby SYF09 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Ay... Been a while. Been busy!

So I went to court on that day, and made it clear to anyone I spoke to that I was there on special appearance for a response to my letter. The lady that was speaking to me about the summons didn't quite get what I was saying, so she told me that she was going to take the letter to her "manager." When she got back, she told me it had been adjourned to 23 March.

I found her choice of words (manager) quite interesting to say the least.

We'll see what happens. :-)
SYF09

Postby Free » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 am

Excellent. Such poetry deserves applause. Simply by agreeing the corporations claim, thus staying in honour and asking a few simple questions is all that is needed to quell the hunger of the most fierce of barking dogs.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby jonboy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 pm

What happened on 23 March SYF09??
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby robbowatty » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:56 am

You are NOT a Sovereign until you DECLARE it. But you have to know how to DECLARE it.
robbowatty

Postby iamani » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 am

Hi robbowatty. Ok, i'll bite. How does that work? i'm assuming of course that it is not a procedure already discussed on this site
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby robbowatty » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Please remind me how I go back and find your point on this forum as I am not used to it yet. I have just joined.

There is no procedure as such. Firstly, I will say that even a Sovereign is still living in the world of fiction as it has been designed that way. That world of fiction was created by Pope Boniface V11. He was a party to the Treaty of Verona 1n 1213. However, the Barons of England made King John sign the Magna Carta in 1215- under the sword. This act of the Barons violated the principle of natural law which rendered the Magna Carta as having no effect or force - upon a contract between the two parties- this 1213 Contract between the Pope and King John. The Magna Carta was the script, NOT the Contract. Pope Boniface declared the Magna Carta to be: ''unlawful and unjust as it is base and shameful''. Whereby the Apostolic See is brought into contempt, the Royal prerogative diminished, the English outraged, and the whole enterprise of the crusade greatly imperiled.''

King John tried to establish a dictatorship, William the Conqueror set a precedent - that all kings and queens would try to follow, or at least they would try to push the boundaries further set out in the doctrine written by the Church of Rome. At this time the Pope's goal was to try and control all the lands of the world under the doctrine he is 'vicar of christ' using the myth of jesus christ to achieve this. This comment is not meant to offend 'religious' people. The Pope used a legal system called Canon law, the law of contracting that works through fiction, as it itself, is only fiction. You probably need to read that last sentence a few times.

There are Invisible Chains that one has to see in order to find Sovereignty. But Sovereignty, in my opinion from what I have learned is NOT freedom as we might think. There will likely ALWAYS be a system. However, there is more to the story, but I am tired and need some shut eye. I can continue tomorrow, just ask me. This information is not mine. I have obtained this information from some very astute people. This is NOT a joke!!! I will mention that there are 2 systems riding side by side, but we have to find the keys to open the door. Remember the Matrix and the Born Identity films. An American guy I know told me straight that the guys who made the Matrix trilogy were virtually unknown in the film industry. That someone gave them US$40million to make these films. They have been made for a very specific reason. BUT there is no Template for Sovereigny, it's not that simple. Even I have not found it yet.....why? Because of my state sponsored education of mind-control. As an aside, go take a look at John Taylor Gatto and Charlotte Iserbyrt. They will introduce to you the Prussian Education system that you and millions of others have been subjected to, to stop you finding the truth. The biggest one is.........it has 4 letters. PS Any guidance on this freeman site for navigation would be helpful as I have contacted another guy, as I am trying to find out information in England on the Birth Certificate.
robbowatty

Next

Return to Court summonses only