NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 am

The saga continues!


viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2443
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
User avatar
MikeThomas
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Location: Llanharan, South Wales

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby free_spirit » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm

MikeThomas wrote:The saga continues!


viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2443


Apparently I'm not authorised to view this post?

J
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
User avatar
free_spirit
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby picha » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 pm

MikeThomas wrote:I'm still pondering what to write back to the court. :puzz: I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Dear Sir;
After gaining lawful estoppel you have dis-honoured me by sending another invitation to attend your place of business, namely Bridgend Magistrates Court.

I HEARBY RETURN YOUR PAPERWORK AND RESPECFULLY SUGGEST THAT YOU ROLL IT UP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, INTO A TUBE, AND THEN USE IT AS A SUPPOSITORY.

Yours sincerely, without ill-will or vexation and without prejudice.
Mike of the Anal Origami Society

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :clap: :clap:
picha
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby enegiss » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 pm

:grin: lol, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby Arten » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:07 am

free_spirit wrote:
MikeThomas wrote:The saga continues!


viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2443


Apparently I'm not authorised to view this post?

J



Nor me what is going on there then?
Arten
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby vibratingenergy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 am

Arten wrote:
free_spirit wrote:
MikeThomas wrote:The saga continues!


viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2443


Apparently I'm not authorised to view this post?

J



Nor me what is going on there then?


I'll third that :puzz: .........
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm
Location: Alicante, Spain

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:11 am

picha wrote:
MikeThomas wrote:I'm still pondering what to write back to the court. :puzz: I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Dear Sir;
After gaining lawful estoppel you have dis-honoured me by sending another invitation to attend your place of business, namely Bridgend Magistrates Court.

I HEARBY RETURN YOUR PAPERWORK AND RESPECFULLY SUGGEST THAT YOU ROLL IT UP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, INTO A TUBE, AND THEN USE IT AS A SUPPOSITORY.

Yours sincerely, without ill-will or vexation and without prejudice.
Mike of the Anal Origami Society

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sounds absolutely fucking perfect to me Mike .......Oh you know , if it were me, i`d send it LMFAO

BTW the link works fine for me !
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
User avatar
IamallthatIam
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:36 am

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 am

free_spirit wrote:
Apparently I'm not authorised to view this post?

J



You might all need to go to your "user control panel" top left and go to "user groups" and join ..maybe case histories? or one of the groups there
kevin
Newbie
Newbie
 

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby free_spirit » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 am

Thanks Kevin that fixed it.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
User avatar
free_spirit
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: NEW 'HEARING' AFTER ESTOPPEL

Postby syntaxian » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Mike, any updates on your saga? I am in exactly the same position in that the hearing has been postponed on the same grounds that yours was.

Would be good to hear how you got on!
Life is just a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves!
User avatar
syntaxian
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 5:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Court summonses only

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron