NEED ADVICE DESPERATELY

NEED ADVICE DESPERATELY

Postby MeRK » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

I had to go to court this month on the 6th

as soon as the judge called my name i went to the mic and said

"I am here making a special appearance to established jurisdiction, I claim common law jurisdiction with all rights reserved, i do not consent to contract for any services and i waive all corresponding benefits"

she then asked for my address, i asked her if it was relevant and she said yes (i know i know i should of asked her why is it relevant)

so i gave her my address except for the zip code. she then said they will send me a notice in the mail in about 3 weeks

i received a notice to go to traffic court on the 16th a week later so i sent them my summons rebuttal and till this day i haven't received a response

and today i received a notice to go to criminal court for trial on aug 5th

should i send them another rebuttal and don't show up to court unless they respond back or what?

the notice states that is the state of florida vs my fictional corporate entity

so there is a conflict of interest and i did not break common law

so what i should i do? i really need some help and im really going against time right now so the sooner the better would be appreciated

thanks in advanced
MeRK

Re: NEED ADVICE DESPERATELY

Postby huntingross » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

You could issue a Notice of Non Response, but also check this guy for clues and or help

http://www.rense.com/general85/form.htm
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MeRK » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 am

how do i do that?
MeRK

Postby Farmer » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am

I would have asked her "For the record, upon your oath of office, why are you offering your jurisdiction to me"

or

"For the record, upon your oath of office, why are you offering me your foreign jurisdiction"
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 pm

why is there so little help for this guy?

Chris
cjellwood

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

Chris...what advice have you got to offer him?
kevin

Postby cjellwood » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

roughly the same as everyone else here....nothing
cjellwood

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm

cjellwood wrote:roughly the same as everyone else here....nothing

ooooooo claws away please there is plenty of help here if you did but look for it.

We do not give advice nor offer quick fixes for those that come looking. No one here is going to bail you out or hand all the right answers on a plate for there are no right answers or easy ways out.

Each scenario is different , different people , time , place and circumstances therefore each scenario requires different answers and different actions. You have to make your own choices and come up with your own answersbased on knowledge that you ave found for yourself.

Read !!! thats the most important thing you can do Read , and learn from others and their experiences and then make decisions for yourself , No one is going to do this for you. No one is going to save you, you have to do that yourself
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Return to Court summonses only