A summons sent here...

Re: A summons sent here...

Postby iamani » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi robbowatty. Thanks for not being one of those pretend know-all. You know, the type who posts a mysterious 'i know the secret but i'm not going to share it'. i am not fond of such people. And thank you for the detailed reply, i got a couple of new (to me) info-nuggets from it. As regards b.c. have you tried to p.m. any of the previous posters on that subject here? Could be worthwhile. Also have you come across the g.o.o.d.f.org site? They discuss the b.c./name-game at some length. i have been interested in the subject for a while, but i doubt i'm as clued-up on it as you are. Re: checking prior posts just log in and click on the poster's name in side-bar you can then view all their prior posts. (Apologies if i'm stating the obvious but i'm fairly new here too)
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Re: A summons sent here...

Postby iamani » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Oh yes, i nearly forgot - your delicious little riddle, a four letter word that dare not speak it's name. Well, for me there are only 2 four letter words i can think of that might cause reticence in discussion, the hottest words on the net right now consist of the letters f,l,a,t, and j,e,w,s,. Do i qualify for presentation of a cigar? If not, i give up. Do tell!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Previous

Return to Court summonses only