Police Thug caught on camera

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Police Thug caught on camera

Postby pedawson » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Good post woodman.
I have been onto some of these police forums and they are all the same, to be fair there are SOME good'uns among them but by far in the minority to be of any use to anyone, although I do applaud them for their say.

These police forums are a bit of a training ground to what the police can get away with and not what one would expect from such a forum.
Many are banned for raising interesting questions, because they do not fit the THUG profile.
In my humble opinion when LAW is mentioned it is usually followed by some idiot who comes up with a 'WHAT IF' scenario that is so far off topic it is laughable and then they usually start quoting laws that don't exist, or at the very least - Their interpretation of them, usually WRONG.

Remember - The police are NOT trained in LAW they are trained to manage situations and are told to regurgitate what they read from the PACE manual. That is the only LAW they know and it is frighteningly inadequate. The police in GENERAL believe themselves to be INFORMED and believe they KNOW the LAW when it is quite clear they do NOT. In one case I read this week, an officer slated a commenter stating 'You must be a LAW student or something' intimating that he / she knew little about LAW, and then went on to spout some shite he clearly knew NOTHING ABOUT.

However, as I say there are a few that are good'uns and it is those that generally do not go round thinking they know it all or getting OFF on wearing a stupid CLOWN uniform.
I have LOST ALL respect for the police good and bad because the FORCE is unregulated and anyone in it is protected first by their own and then by the judiciary. The POLICE are more and more becoming out of control and even minor incidents like this, if unchecked as this case certainly IS, lead the perpe[traitor] to go on and do more violent stuff.

In my opinion this THUG is emotionally disturbed and may be suffering from the Oedipus Complex, certainly has a mental disorder of some type. My step father was a violent man and in the end quietened down once he was brave enough to come out and start wearing dresses in public - YES he is a transvestite. I believe this THUG may also be suffering from sexual repression. Nothing against anyone who is of a like mind but thugs like this are generally repressed sexual deviants.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Namaste, rev phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby woodman » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 pm

I agree Phil, there are/must be some good un's. Here's one from that same forum,
LMTS
Quite shocked by the evasive replies and comments from serving officers on here (quite biased). Avoiding the actual fact that you can pretty much see that a police officer has assulted an MOP....

Sometimes its better just to admit that the video shows what looks like a colleague doing something wrong..

But despite this, the idiots always seem to shine on through,
adslegend
You can't say that with any real certainty (the fact that you can pretty much see that a Police Officer has assaulted an MOP...). For it to be an assault, it would have to be unlawful and there is not enough evidence in the footage to prove that.

When is slapping someone around the head EVER lawful??
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:11 pm

Its lawful for the public to slap their servants isn't it?
Freeman Stephen

Postby woodman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

A Merseyside Police spokesperson, said: "During the evening of Monday, 23
July (2012), Merseyside Police was made aware of a video on YouTube that
appears to show a police officer behaving in an inappropriate manner.

"The footage was obtained and an immediate investigation was launched by
the Force’s Professional Standards Department.

“A 31-year-old serving police officer has been placed on restrictive duties
whilst the investigation into the matter is conducted.

"As the matter is currently under investigation it would be inappropriate
to comment any further.”

Simon Wood
Press Officer
0151 777 8566
Media Centre
Media and Corporate Communications
Merseyside Police
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MerseyPolice
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby musashi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Good start.
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby woodman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 am

musashi wrote:Good start.
Musashi

It is. There's more chance of him being punished now the video is in the public domain, fingers crossed. People like him shouldn't be Police Constables.

The Guardian won't be doing a story on it. The reason, because it was in 2010. :puzz:

:peace:

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 am

I spoke with Ben Rossington by email a few days ago, who told me that The Liverpool Echo will publish this story and today they have. Well done Ben Rossington and the Liverpool Echo

Merseyside Police Officer under investigation over YouTube video

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Police Jurisdiction