This is sick! Police get conpensation!!!

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

This is sick! Police get conpensation!!!

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4090432/12million-in-compensation-for-cops.html

I find this article disgusting seeing as my 50+ mother was covered in bruises from a PC

Makes you sick
:puke: :police:
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Re: This is sick! Police get conpensation!!!

Postby Chug » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 pm

More blatant taking the piss from the police state!

love n harmony in the community
Chug
Enemy of the state
You can fool some people sometimes But you can't fool all the people all the time, So now we see the light, We gonna stand up for our right, So you'd better, Get up stand up, stand up for your right, get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.
Chug

Postby pedawson » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Wonder how much would be awarded for 'Wankers wrist'.
And what about 'halitosis' from talking too much bullshit.
Eye strain from spotting too many criminals.

I like the one about lifting bicycles, what a knob.
I think I might be coming down with emotional distress, from calling police 'OFFICERS' dip shit.

I think I may have inadvertently use words that have been used before will I get arrested for intellectual copy right?
Dip-shit is the collective noun for police officers. A dip-shit of police officers Otherwise known as a 'DROVE' . Look it up :grin:

Collective noun for police constables. a decent Otherwise known as a 'File' :yes: Look it up

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby nayga73 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 pm

I could've hit the roof when I saw that a West Midlands copper had received £120K,for a chuffing bruise man!!!????
I grew up in the same town the West midlands Serious Crime Squad were based before the shysters were disbanded for all their corruption back in the 80's,and let me tell you,if you happened to be black and came across ANY po-lice man back then,it was un-questionable not to be on the receiving end of a good shoeing,with no comebacks either!So when i read shite like that it opens up old wounds....................GRRRRRR!!!! :ouch:

Parasites,the lot ef em!!

nayga73
'Lies can run for a year, but truth can catch them in a day'. Old african proverb
nayga73

Postby pedawson » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 pm

nayga73 my brother, busted blood vessel £1.2 Mil I reckon, will you be Okay with that :hug:
I will have to think about the opening of old wounds, that's a doozey
I could've hit the roof when I saw that a West Midlands copper had received £120K,for a chuffing bruise man!!!???

You never know it might have reallllly hurt. One can only assume that it covered his entire body and the guys next to him too.
It might have been where his testicles used to be :giggle:

The press do have a habit of 'OVER SIMPLIFYING THINGS' just look at how they report on the police. 'Overly Simple', well they do tell us none of them have an IQ higher than a gnats singed left bollock-pube.
For the police that are reading this 'YES' it is an insult and a gnat is:
Gnat noun
plural Gnats

A small fly that bites people and 'animals ( :police: )'
<http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/gnat

And just so as you are absolutely clear (absolutely: completely or totally) I wasn't referring to people in that statement.
This of course does not include constables - you know, the proper Police.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby enegiss » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm

The Devil looks after its own EH! :grin: jeez! i wish we had a mind machine that could record the damage to my mind caused by these officials, Back Dated of course, :grin: i would be owed a princely fortune by Gum, they are Better than my asian brothers for getting payable injuries in the course of commerce :grin: you know who i mean if your one of those people that i know :grin: nature of the Beast, i suppose ? :grin: the madness is ofcourse purely Greed and ill will to others in a deeper sense, how far we have fallen, saddening really :(
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Hoops » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I think you are seeing what you want to here.

Firstly, as usual, the media is evil unless it prints something you want to believe, whereupon you suddenly accept it as gospel.

Secondly, this is the sun we are talking about.

Thirdly, of the ones you all pick on and start quacking about, the bruise, the bike lifting and the big payout, not one was a police officer - it specifically says two police workers and a support worker.

So for all the bluster, all we have is the sun saying people make rip off claims. Some people are police staff. Woohoo, I feel truly enlightened. :no:

Nice work.
Hoops

Postby enegiss » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

you took ya time hoops lol
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby iknowmyrights » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Didnt mean to offend you Hoops just thought it was an interesting article....

Oh well
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Postby treeman » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Hoops wrote:I think you are seeing what you want to here.

Firstly, as usual, the media is evil unless it prints something you want to believe, whereupon you suddenly accept it as gospel.

Secondly, this is the sun we are talking about.

Thirdly, of the ones you all pick on and start quacking about, the bruise, the bike lifting and the big payout, not one was a police officer - it specifically says two police workers and a support worker.

So for all the bluster, all we have is the sun saying people make rip off claims. Some people are police staff. Woohoo, I feel truly enlightened. :no:

Nice work.

Hoops, I keep deleteing you brother but like an alien at an ID parade, you magically appear out of nowhere. The god of uniforms must look down on you.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction