copy of pace to download

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

copy of pace to download

Postby holy vehm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 am

Here is a copy of pace for you to download. Take the time to read through it. To be fore armed is to be fore warned

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/police/operational-policing/pace-codes/

:peace:
hv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: copy of pace to download

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 am

A "person" is LEGALLY a Corporation.

So ... they are going to apply that to some detained Corporation?

Like to see how.

No ... here we go with the bollox! They could only apply that to Natural Human Beings. So it's one "code" for US ... and "no codes" for their Corporate Masters.

Furthermore, as we know from experience, Policymen can't read ... so none of it affects them anyway.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 am

I spose it's good to know hv, but they dont abide by it anyway.

Both times I was unlawfully arrested, I quoted PACE Code the right not to be held incommunicado, they told me I was wrong and I wasn't allowed to speak to someone for a reasonable amount of time, they refused to give me a copy of PACE and my "rights"and they refused to give me writing materials, "writing what?" was the reply. I got a manky copy of take a break to read.

I suppose the copy of the custody video, showing them refusing to abide by PACE is useful when you sue them in a proper court (if there is such a thing)

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby holy vehm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am

Having read through a few police forums today, i get the impression that most police officers have never even read it or know anything it contains but that doesnt mean i intend to be as ignorant as they.

Does having read it and knowing what your 'rights are' mean they will be upheld, no of course not, the police dont give a shit as we all know only to well.
The police are unlikely to give you a copy upon request so for me, it would be good to shout from the cells as much as i could remember starting from page 1. As veronica has said in the past, lock me up, and while im there i will educate your guests.
If i found my self in a cell, i would do the same, shouting as loud as i could.

Now if one gets pulled and you ask for a copy of pace and they say no, you can say "just as well i memorised it then isnt it officer, now about that phone call"

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby woodman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:42 pm

I read on a couple of Police forums there, a few ignorant officers saying, "theres no right to a phone call, we're not in an american movie"

Funny that, when I got released after my unlawful kidnap, I told a different custody Sgt, who incidentally is now an Inspector, that I had been held incommunicado as I wasnt allowed a phone call and he said exactly the same thing, this is not America.

So I can conclude, Police Officers dont know PACE, or the law, they just listen to what other Officers say in general and believe that, they don't have minds of thier own, group mentality I'd say.

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Once said to me by a custody sergeant, after i had been arrested for picking a flower out of a flower bed in a public place, and offering it to a girl, " I, know nothing about law, thats for lawyers, We just nick the bad guys". I was convicted under section 5 and duly fined. And i never saw the flower or the girl again, BASTARDS. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby koekemoer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I feel compelled to engage here although I fear my pearls of wisdom may be lost

you do not have a right to a phone call upon arrest, what you do have is a right to have someone informed of your arrest. ie you nominate a person and police call them and let them know of the circumstances.

good luck learning PACE and banging it out from behind a cell door, i fear over the hub-bub and madness that is a busy custody suite you will simply be drowned out.

i encourage everyone to learn the law and their rights but once in custody i am afraid that the ball is very much in the police court.....
koekemoer

Postby treeman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 pm

treeman wrote:Once said to me by a custody sergeant, after i had been arrested for picking a flower out of a flower bed in a public place, and offering it to a girl, " I, know nothing about law, thats for lawyers, We just nick the bad guys". I was convicted under section 5 and duly fined. And i never saw the flower or the girl again, BASTARDS. :peace:

As a result of this encounter, I spent three weeks on crutches. You have no defence or jurisdiction when your initial encounter is made violent by the man, I speak from personal experiance. I would love them to give me a copy of pace, because i now know that i can mock them, for what they should know, BUT dont. :ouch: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

koekemoer wrote:I feel compelled to engage here although I fear my pearls of wisdom may be lost

you do not have a right to a phone call upon arrest, what you do have is a right to have someone informed of your arrest. ie you nominate a person and police call them and let them know of the circumstances.

good luck learning PACE and banging it out from behind a cell door, i fear over the hub-bub and madness that is a busy custody suite you will simply be drowned out.

i encourage everyone to learn the law and their rights but once in custody i am afraid that the ball is very much in the police court.....

I say you are wrong about the phone call, i suggest you dig a little deeper than a copy of pace.

I have never found a custody suite that noisy where i felt drowned out.

I agree, the ball is always in the court of the police officer/station but that does'nt make it lawful or right does it.

You may have knowledge of the inner workings of a police station but there is a lot to learn about the freeman way, its a jigsaw puzzle, with many pieces. You cant just look at one piece and see the bigger picture.

I for one dont and wouldnt rely soley on a copy of pace, but its one little piece of one little puzzle is'nt it.

Down the station its a game, thats all it is. Your doing your job and were doing ours.

hv
holy vehm

Postby woodman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 pm

koekemoer wrote:you do not have a right to a phone call upon arrest, what you do have is a right to have someone informed of your arrest. ie you nominate a person and police call them and let them know of the circumstances.

Pace Code C
5.6 The detainee shall be given writing materials, on request, and allowed to telephone one person for a reasonable time

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction