Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby Prajna » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 am

Very heartening, Woody.

You should pop over, we are only in Fairfield. We were over at Hyuton not so long ago but didn't have details to look you up.

We are looking forward to seeing what we can wring out of our recent busts and the consequent seisure of our home.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby woodman » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Cheers Guys, good things come to those who wait.... and fight. :wink:

Prajna wrote:You should pop over, we are only in Fairfield. We were over at Hyuton not so long ago but didn't have details to look you up.

We are looking forward to seeing what we can wring out of our recent busts and the consequent seisure of our home.

Namaste

I've read of your tales of adventure :grin: wonderful! Would that be Fairfield in Kensington then Prajna, I may indeed pop over if I get the chance, you shall have to let me know your whereabouts. You were brave coming to Huyton weren't ya's :giggle:

Sounds like you's have some decent claims there though, Police have never been busier!

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Prajna » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 pm

woodman wrote:I've read of your tales of adventure :grin: wonderful! Would that be Fairfield in Kensington then Prajna, I may indeed pop over if I get the chance, you shall have to let me know your whereabouts. You were brave coming to Huyton weren't ya's :giggle:

Sounds like you's have some decent claims there though, Police have never been busier!

That very same Fairfield, bro. And perhaps we were somewhat reckless in visiting Huyton but we tend to favour fearlessness over bravery. The former is effortless once mastered whilst the latter demands constant effort to maintain.

I'll PM ya directions.

luv,
Prajna
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby against_the_system » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 pm

I tip my hat to you Woodman. It's reassuring to see that justice can overcome INJUSTICE for a change. Have a drink on me! :clap:
against_the_system

Postby funboy » Tue May 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I just spent an hour reading this thread in open mouthed astonishment....sir you are a legend :clap:
It's not what you are , it's what you do that defines you
funboy

Postby woodman » Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 am

funboy wrote:I just spent an hour reading this thread in open mouthed astonishment....sir you are a legend :clap:

against_the_system wrote:I tip my hat to you Woodman. It's reassuring to see that justice can overcome INJUSTICE for a change. Have a drink on me! :clap:

Thank you fellas! :yes:

It was a long battle, still going on with regards to the 2nd revenge arrest, but even though I've had a few dealings with Police since 2009, they are always nice as pie. It's a simple fact, you have to stand up to bullies or they will always bully you.

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AlbertheWolf » Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm

woodman wrote:Well, I'm not letting them get away this, already informed my local Councillor this morning who will be writing up a character reference of me for court.

Any advice or comments as to how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

This is exactly the type of behaviour that pushed people to manifest increasingly distrustfulness when dealing with the cops :police: - people having to queue hours or an entire day :yawn: just to report a crime or people who goes to report crimes and get ignored :shh: and treated rudely without any reason.

Yes, some media like these stories and you should write a well composed and intriguing press release and contact as many media and journalist to give out your story.

What they have done to you in unjust and out of order.
AlbertheWolf

Postby funboy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:27 pm

so what happened with this ?
It's not what you are , it's what you do that defines you
funboy

Postby woodman » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:35 pm

funboy wrote:so what happened with this ?

http://www.huytonfreeman.co.uk/p/unlawful-arrests.html

:-)

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Police Jurisdiction