Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 6:47 pm

woodman wrote:yep I said to the desk Sergeant as I walked out, althought the estate where I live has had many shootings, bombings and assaults, last night I felt more scared of the Police than I have ever felt from the local criminals.

Ain't that the truth! Even the local criminals will some small semblance of honour. Maybe not much, but there are far and away too many boys in blue who have none whatsoever, combined with all the 'numbers', all the 'muscle', all the arrogance, and all the technology.

I remember Hooplescat suggesting we should "ask them the time". Anyone fancy Russian Roulette?

(PS: Keep an eye on that Solicitor, Woody. Remember: He'll know which side his bread is buttered. A Common Law prosecution is the only thing they couldn't walk away from. So make sure you demand TRIAL for these thugs, in front of a Jury [Not a poxy Hearing they can walk away from])
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Veronica wrote:
I remember Hooplescat suggesting we should "ask them the time". Anyone fancy Russian Roulette?

Paranoid. Find me one example of anyone having trouble for asking the time.

Woody, don't forget to let me have the details mate - I may be able to give you an idea of why they have done what they have done (not making any judgements here BTW) or help in other ways.

:peace: :police:
Hooplescat

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Hooplescat wrote:
Veronica wrote:I remember Hooplescat suggesting we should "ask them the time". Anyone fancy Russian Roulette?

I think, if I were even slightly paranoid, I would delete that comment, instead of finding it laughable.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Hooplescat wrote:
Veronica wrote:

Whilst I was in the cell, I pressed the buzzer and 30 mins later someone answred my question of what the time was, it was 10pm, only I asked around 9.30.

Hooplescat wrote:Woody, don't forget to let me have the details mate - I may be able to give you an idea of why they have done what they have done (not making any judgements here BTW) or help in other ways.

:peace: :police:

Yeh mate, I know exactly why,
I got out of my car when I should have known my place as scum by staying in my car, I asked why I had been stopped, whilst they thought I had no right to do so, I initially said I shouldnt have to give my name until I knew the reason why.............and they were "the Matrix" apparently, "you dont mess with them"
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm

I am not disputing woody's account.

But to liken asking a policeman the time with russian roulette is paranoid, plain and simple.

Woody, I don't get it mate - what did they specifically charge you with. No matter how heavy handed or unnecessary they were, they still have to provide you with a concise contravention of law, what did they say to you? pm me. They can't PND you for getting out of your car!!
Hooplescat

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Veronica wrote:I think, if I were even slightly paranoid, I would delete that comment, instead of finding it laughable.

You couldn't possibly. If you crossed the line from censure (as you currently do) to censor of those who do not absolutely agree with you then your journey to the dark side would be complete... :giggle: :saint:
Hooplescat

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Hooplescat wrote:I am not disputing woody's account.

Woody, I don't get it mate - what did they specifically charge you with. No matter how heavy handed or unnecessary they were, they still have to provide you with a concise contravention of law, what did they say to you? pm me. They can't PND you for getting out of your car!!

Hoops, its what I said, I got threw into a big Police van after what I said in intial post. I wasnt told why until I got to the Police station. The Officer said to the desk sergeant, that I'd been stopped, I got out and behaved in a manner likely to cause alarm, harrassment or distress. The desk sergeant asked me did I understand, Im sure you all dont need me to tell you my reply.

Then apparently, I was charged with Section 5, disorderly behaviour.
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 8:14 pm

assuming you didn't swear, tell them to fuck off, wave your arms at them aggressively or tell them you were going to spark them out I can't see what angle they are coming from. What was the final thing you said immediately before they told you that you were under arrest? Seems like a bit of a cheap shot. :puzz:
Hooplescat

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Hooplescat wrote:assuming you didn't swear, tell them to fuck off, wave your arms at them aggressively or tell them you were going to spark them out I can't see what angle they are coming from. What was the final thing you said immediately before they told you that you were under arrest? Seems like a bit of a cheap shot. :puzz:

I never swore, told them to FO, or was I in any way aggressive. I said, why have you stopped me? and then I said that I shouldn't have to give my name yet, as I had not been informed as to why I was stopped and I hadn't committed any offence. I was then told that I was coming with them, dragged off and pushed into the van.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 8:41 pm

woodman wrote:The desk sergeant asked me did I understand, Im sure you all dont need me to tell you my reply.

I hope you said "No, I don't stand under".

(1) There is no general legal duty to assist the police or to obey police instructions. Rice v Connolly [1966] 2 QB 414.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction