Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby huntingross » Thu May 28, 2009 12:18 pm

It's hard to think this is a Country I once respected.

Long distance support from Edinburgh coming at you.

Needless to say, if I'm stopped based on this story, I shall not leave the vehicle.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 pm

huntingross wrote:Needless to say, if I'm stopped based on this story, I shall not leave the vehicle.

Absolutely.

Pull over.

Lock all doors.

Window down a tad & no more.

Ignition keys on the floor.

Get out my dictaphone ...

If they cart my car away, they cart me in it.

I've seen this kind of thuggery on peaceful demonstrations. People grabbed for minding their own business (just one on the crowd who happened to step aside from the group). Grabbed. Thrown onto gravel. Sat on by about four of the bastards. Hands wrenched behind back (felt excruciatingly painful to just watch!). Handcuffed.

If anyone does that to me it is now 10 years in prison, according to my unobjected-to NOUICOR.

SO FUCKING WATCH OUT HOOPLESCATS! (IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO SAY "SORRY" AFTERWARDS)

I won't be PM-ing Hooplescat. I won't be lodging any complaints to the IPCC. I WILL BE COUNTERCLAIMING BY MEANS OF MY NOUICOR, based on my now-established Claims for 10-years imprisonment for offences against My Self from those who have no more 'authority' over My Self than a Sainsbury's Security Guard. A fact that is PROVABLE with evidence.

(No wonder we do what we do)

I have never encouraged anyone to violate Statutes, or break the Law. I have always said: It wasn't necessary. We already have enough Statutes violated such as to provide us with examples to defend. And examples of breaches of Common Law by grossly negligent Policymen.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Thu May 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Just a thought Woodman - Why not COUNTERCLAIM for assault & kidnap. And don't forget to tell as many people as you can including the Chief Cuntstable (no spelling error) and your local MP & radio phone-in's.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Thu May 28, 2009 1:29 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Just a thought Woodman - Why not COUNTERCLAIM for assault & kidnap. And don't forget to tell as many people as you can including the Chief Cuntstable (no spelling error) and your local MP & radio phone-in's.

Jolly good ideas.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Cheers for your comments chaps.

I think that was my crime V, to have the audacity to get out of my car and ask why I was being stopped. I really think that if I had of stayed in my car, my windows would have been smashed, there were a least 10 Police vechicles in the immediate area.

Today I went to my local Police station and made a complaint and I also went to see a Solicitor, who could not believe that a decent upstanding member of the Community and someone who had never had a criminal record, was treated in this way. I still can't believe it myself.
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Thu May 28, 2009 5:27 pm

I've been dwelling on this most of the afternoon and it makes me feel i'll to think that could happen for no good reason....it is nothing short of terrorism.

If you can't turn to the police to protect you, then their usefullness is done.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

aye HG, I couldn't sleep last night with the thoughts of all what had happened running through my head.

It's a disgrace what happened to me, and could easily happen to anyone, they were thugs in uniforms, no more no less and I had my liberty and freedom taken away from me for over four hours and I hadn't done anything wrong common or statute.

I missed Man Utd getting beat and Desperate Housewives for crying out loud :grin:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MikeThomas » Thu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

GO GET 'EM WOODMAN! I don't think there's anyone on this site who would'nt back you up.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby museman » Thu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

That's fucking outrageous Woodman, this is exactly what their so called tiered 'society' is creating.

Bully boys, yobs, power hungry thugs etc. is what people think the police are there to protect us from when in fact they are the biggest bully boys, yobs and power hungry thugs and they are being trained and brainwashed to think that way.

I really hope that you get some sort of justice out of this mate but I suspect that they will conspire, cheat and lie their way out of it like they usually do.

They say we should all trust the police but I'm afraid I trust them about the same as I trust politicians which is ZERO fucking percent and it's not exactly surprising given their track record is it?
museman

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Cheers Mike, I will be going all the way.

museman, yep I said to the desk Sergeant as I walked out, althought the estate where I live has had many shootings, bombings and assaults, last night I felt more scared of the Police than I have ever felt from the local criminals.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction