Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 12:47 am

Hi Fellas,

Just thought I'd let you all know, I got arrested tonight a 7.35 pm and I've just been released, after I had been driving along, minding my own business, fully insured, MOT'd and Taxed, wearing my seat belt and within the speed limit.

At least 10 Police vechicles driving around the area where I live tonight and three of them pulled me up. I stopped, took off my seatbelt and not wanting to put an officer in danger by having him come into the road to talk to me, I stepped out of my car and around the front onto the pavement. I then asked the Officer why he had stopped me, he replied, "We are the Police, We dont need a reason to stop you".

Another Officer approached me and shouted, "What's your name?". I responded by saying,"I shouldnt have to give my name yet, I dont know why I am being stopped."

All of what happened next I will be saying in court, so I will save it for then, but what I will say is that within 30 secs of me stepping out of my car, I had been arrested. I was then handcuffed and threw into a Police Van, taken to a Police station 4 miles away, with my car left where I'd stopped, stripped searched, had my DNA and fingerprints taken and put in a cell for four hours.

Then I was offered a notice to pay £80 or plead my case for my disordely behaviour before a court and booted out of the Police station to make my own way back home. :police:

Shocked, Angry, Bewildered......sometimes words are not enough. :thinks:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 am

What did they actually arrest you for mate, s5 Public Order act?

Sorry you have had such a shitty day
Hooplescat

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 12:53 am

yep, still in shock mate, unbelievable.

I dont want to say too much about it here yet, because I will be heading for court, there's no doubt about that.

The behaviour of those four Police Officers towards me tonight was unforgiveable. I simply asked why I had been stopped and for this I was kidnapped and unlawfully prisoned. IPCC is my first stop and then a Solicitor.
:grr:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby markie b » Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 am

:rotfl: give them shit bud :yes: ask a question and you get donne for breach of the peace :thinks: this site wouldnt be being monitored would it?il do a tracert and see what turns up tho doubt it will work for me they could catch a cold let alone me online :clap:
ok done a tracert il search out the ip's listed with whois and ripe 15 ip addresses in total so will take a little while :ugeek:

ok some from london some from texas a couple germany 1 amsterdam 2 florida
not sure on exactly whom the server is rented from :psst: but if you want me to shut any of the ip's off give me the nod and consider it done :cheer:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby jonboy » Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 am

Sorry to hear about your night at the pigsty mate. :ouch:

Did you go to the station "under duress" and have it recorded? Also did you sign anything? And are you going to court to "make a special appearance"?

I would report the orificer who claimed "we're the police, we do not need a reason to stop you"

This is the kind of behaviour that apalls me. :gasp: :gasp:

I once got arrested in sheffield, I had been run over outside a nighclub by a taxi, the taxi driver rang the police and reported ME FOR BREAKING HIS WINDSCREEN!!!!
Even though it was pretty obvious what had happened, and my friends witnessed the whole thing, I was man-handled into a van and carted off. They do such a fine job don't they. :no:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby kevin » Thu May 28, 2009 7:31 am

Sorry to hear about that woodman.

sometimes they really are like storm troopers aren't they, it does seem most police hate anyone asking questions back, as soon as you do your a trouble maker, trouble because they have to think,

keep us updated on what happens please.
kevin

Postby Hooplescat » Thu May 28, 2009 10:08 am

pm me with some details mate

:police:
Hooplescat

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 10:50 am

markie b wrote::rotfl: give them shit bud :yes: ask a question and you get donne for breach of the peace :thinks: this site wouldnt be being monitored would it?il do a tracert and see what turns up tho doubt it will work for me they could catch a cold let alone me online :clap:
ok done a tracert il search out the ip's listed with whois and ripe 15 ip addresses in total so will take a little while :ugeek:

ok some from london some from texas a couple germany 1 amsterdam 2 florida
not sure on exactly whom the server is rented from :psst: but if you want me to shut any of the ip's off give me the nod and consider it done :cheer:

I dont think I was targetted because of this site, they were blitzing the area apparently, and I must have been in the wrong place. I'd just picked up my mate and we were heading back to mine to watch the match, which obviously I never got to see.

jonboy wrote:Sorry to hear about your night at the pigsty mate. :ouch:

Did you go to the station "under duress" and have it recorded? Also did you sign anything? And are you going to court to "make a special appearance"?

I would report the orificer who claimed "we're the police, we do not need a reason to stop you"

This is the kind of behaviour that apalls me. :gasp: :gasp:

Yes, I refused to sign anything intially, made them aware that I hadnt given my consent for anything that they were doing, and informed them that I was being strip searched,fingerprinted etc under duress. I only signed for reciept of the penalty notice because I was threatened with being detained longer and I'd been locked up for 4 hours.

kevin wrote:Sorry to hear about that woodman.

sometimes they really are like storm troopers aren't they, it does seem most police hate anyone asking questions back, as soon as you do your a trouble maker, trouble because they have to think, keep us updated on what happens please.

Yes, I simply asked why I had been stopped and I was branded a liar, criminal and drug addict, by four thugs in police uniforms.

Hooplescat wrote:pm me with some details mate

:police:

I will be writing up a statement today hoops and I will send you a copy once it's done :yes: I will alsoe be visiting my local Police station to make an official complaint.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MikeThomas » Thu May 28, 2009 11:09 am

Sorry to hear of your plight Woodman. Why not involve the local press as in your area I'm sure they to are a bit pissed off with Thuggish policymen.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby woodman » Thu May 28, 2009 11:24 am

Well, I'm not letting them get away this, already informed my local Councillor this morning who will be writing up a character reference of me for court.

Any advice or comments as to how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction