What binds me to Statutes

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

What binds me to Statutes

Postby squark » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:46 pm

I wrote to the local MP asking where is the contract that ties me to Statutes. Here is her reply.
Optimized-JW1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: What binds me to Statutes

Postby squark » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Pt2.
Optimized-JW2.jpeg

That first little bit page 1 is interesting. Prerogative can't occur if we are all equal. It's BS, unless you consent.
Lords.....I have never met them, did they make some sort of offer? Is there a contract between us?
Erskin May the leading Authority on Parliment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erskine_May,_1st_Baron_Farnborough

He died in 1886, and he's the best info they have on who, what, where and when they are, how they operate, it's history!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
squark

Postby squark » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 pm

The best bits,

Parliments pass laws which bind CITIZENS OF THE UK, (Thank you very much!)

The Authority of Parliment over ALL MATTERS AND PERSONS WITHIN ITS JURISDICTION (Thank you again)

So, get out of there, a Notice should do it, an Affidavit or Statement of Truth for their Officers telling them you are out not in. In fact did you ever get in, did they just assume. Is it a valid contract under common law? No it is not.

You have to stick to your guns entirely. Require evidence and rebuttal before they progress the case against you one single step.

Anyone going to court? I'm ready!
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Even if you are a UK citizen it doesn't mean that statutes necessarily apply to you. The question is, were you acting as a UK citizen at the time of the alleged statutory offence?
Just because I'm a member of a golf club doesn't mean I act in the capacity of one of its members 24/7. Same with UK citizenship. I choose when to act in that capacity and when not to.
It's a truth I've used in affidavits many times now and every time, without fail, the charge resulting from the alleged offence has simply gone away. They don't even bother taking me to court. :8-):
Dreadlock

Return to Police Jurisdiction