Trusts for Dummies

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Trusts for Dummies

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Highspirit wrote:Andy, you can wake up to Trusts and use them to your own advantage yes. You can go back to all the Trusts you have been put into and wake-up as the Grantor, the one with the power to change everything.

Trusts are very empowering!!

You can terminate them or use them for your benefit.

HS :)

If we can go back to all the Trusts we have been put into, wouldn't this start with the Foreign Situs Trust and then the Cesti Que Trust?

If so, is there a Breach of Trust regarding the activities of the parties to these aforementioned Trusts, e.g. misappropriation of funds?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Highspirit » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 pm

All in good time Nameless, but yes, we are looking deeply into all that as well and there are pretty good things that we think will come out of it. I don't know if you are studying Trusts but if you are then you will learn all about the foreign situs and cestiu que.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks for your response, Highspirit.

I had been listening to Christian Walters, but the moving titles link is broken and has been so for quite a few days. I purchased a book on Trusts some time ago, Todd and Wilson's Textbook on Trusts and I also sent you a pm requesting that which you offered to Fadd i.e. the Gilbert's download link.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Highspirit » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Nameless, the moving titles website has been pulled for the moment as I explained above. The site is having enormous traffic and Christian the man behind it all has always offered his information for Free including all his audio and regular downloads and books. However, his Bandwidth is being eating alive now and so he needs to make a balance of offering the information but paying its way from the site, you can't blame him for that at-all.

All his information to date is still available for Free on the link below including lots of PDF downloads and books.

Trusts are becoming very popular now as people are waking to the d/c scam.

This link will get you started. Moving Titles website is coming back but it will have a fee tariff to pay its way.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/23431877/4800000e/sharing.html

Happy listening and reading. I advise you start at the audio 31/10/09 and don't bother with the ones before tht date, just move forward.

There are now 4 live calls a week with Christian that you can attend for the price of a skype call and speak with him live and ask all the questions you need to for Free. The downside is that they take place in the early hours for the UK.

Hope all that helps.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmerboy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

I found out about 4shared last week. Went to download Gilberts and found a 40 second wait and an "only one at a time" policy on downloads.

So I paid 5 bucks through paypal and haven't been able to connect since! Any idea as to what is going on?

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:56 am

interesting read The Law of Trust - Austin Wakeman Scott 1919 ref: http://thetruthwillout.com/legalponderings.html

rek
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Highspirit » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 am

Farmerboy, I don't know anyone that has paid so I have not heard that problem before. You can download everything, for free, just once at a time thats all. You can download the whole lot in an hour probably if you wanted. The short wait is nothing for the value you are getting, imho.

Just continue using the Free approach.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmerboy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Eye, but I canna connect! Can anyone else get onto this site?

Rgds

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby kenb » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

the_common_law_reverend_kenny wrote:interesting read The Law of Trust - Austin Wakeman Scott 1919 ref: http://thetruthwillout.com/legalponderings.html

rek

Top post your reverence, This will make interesting research :clap: :shake:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Farmerboy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 am

Well i've downloaded some stuff and started reading. It makes your hair stand on end.

Just reading the dictionaries gets scary! And I thought I knew what I was doing! Everyone should do this. I mean 'read' this stuff.

Keep well and many thanks

FB
Farmerboy

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts