Trusts for Dummies

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Trusts for Dummies

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks HR, IMHO Statute Law is the 'Trust Indenture' that you agree to as the implied trustee. Just like a lender uses 'T&C's' in a 'Agreement' (trust term). Those 'T&Cs' are really a 'Trust Indenture' using the colour of contract/common law.

Common Law as we knew gave birth to Statute Law and is in fact coloured by Trust Law.

The last law you mention is Private Law which is recognised throughout the world by the Hague Convention.

That is why we have Feudal Trsut Law and Statutory. The ideal thing being, we can use both as we need to.

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby faddiuschaddius » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

Hi HS, and all,

Thank you very much for a most interesting post. It is really refreshing to see people cutting their own track with the research instead of trying to do what others have done.

I looked into Winston, but got bored quite quickly as he seems to take ages to explain not much, and it all relates to the USA. What good is the UCC-1 process to us if we are not in the USA? (barring theories about how the bc is bonded to them, which I have seen no proof of).

The trust path seems like a good one, but movingtitles is definitely off-line for the moment and I can find no exact reference to Gilberts manual. I have found "Gilbert Law Summaries - Trusts" on Amazon. Is it that one?

HS, Can you send me a copy please?

Peace and Love,
Faddius
"Laws, like sausages, cease to inspire respect in proportion to how we know they are made" - Otto von Bismarck
faddiuschaddius

Postby Farmerboy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 am

My head is now fecked.

Most posts on this forum concern tv licences, like they are important... This is blowing me away. Well done y'all

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby Highspirit » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 am

Hey Fadd, if you send me a pm my friend then I will send you a link to download Gilberts along with much much more info for free as well including excellent audios.

When the penny drops with 'Trusts' for people, and it most certainly will, then you can see how refreshingly more simple our remedies are (which we soon hope to be proving) than using all the stuff churned out by d/c.

Everything is Trust, even this forum.

I hear people saying that they may use trusts in the future. Well, you don't need to because everything is in trust right now, everything.

Anyway, when the mist clears called d/c you will see Trusts was the answer all along. I too was trapped in d/c.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Andy N » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am

Is there no way out of a Trust then ?
Andy N

Postby Highspirit » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

Andy, you can wake up to Trusts and use them to your own advantage yes. You can go back to all the Trusts you have been put into and wake-up as the Grantor, the one with the power to change everything.

Trusts are very empowering!!

You can terminate them or use them for your benefit.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby kenb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 am

Jees my brain is totally fecked now, so in laymans terms, if you've signed a credit agreement (eg credit card, loan agreement) it's a trust and always has been? If so, how do we deal with enforcement letters, summonses and so forth? What implications does it have on anything currently in motion (i.e. estoppels) and will we keep receiving bully boy letters until we tell them to shove the trust where the sign don't shine? :puzz:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Highspirit » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi Ken, ok, for starters, right at this moment in time there is no rcorded successess with the Trust approach. HOWEVER, that is only because it is absolutely shiny brand new information and understanding and the remedies are clear to see and a few guys in the UK including me are now moving forward to test the theory.

You have to remember also that d/c practices have been around for well over 20yrs and report an average overall success of 10%.

New Trust Technology is only a few months old in the UK and less than a year old in the USA so there is very much a huge learning process going on.

I truly believe that we will see significant success in trust remedy, but for you to appreciate that then it is essential that you start learning about it yourself. If you don't then you will just become a bystander.

I for one will not be providing templates for people to try and follow. Instead I direct people to the education because getting rid of your debt and then getting back to work and in the system you are enslaved in is most certainly not the answer.

The education is there and Free for you to pick up on for the moment.

Trust remedy has all the remedy you will need IMHO and will deal effectively with all the issues you have raised right there.

When you put your 'unqulaified' siggy on a credit card 'Agreement' (you didn't think you signed a contract did you?) then you provided the 'Trust Res'/property. The credit card company offered you paperwork that represented a 'contract' in your mind. However, read the agreement and see all the trust terminology within it. They constructed their paperwork around a Trust but you signed and agreed to their 'D/C' terms (Indenture).

They have proven by their paperwork and the terms used that they have an 'implied trust' and you signed with an unqulaified siggy so made yourself the construed 'Trustee'. In actual fact, becuase you gave you siggy you are in fact the 'Grantor/Settlor' but you have never expressed the Trust. Therefore, they get to treat you as the Trustee (guilty party) in an implied trust.

Guess what the Grantor can do in a Trust? He can appoint Trustee(s) and Beneficiary(s), terminate trusts, set his own law form for the trust and create his own Indenture (Terms & Conditons for the Trustee).

So, fancy being the Grantor you really are?

Oh, please don't go phoning up the lender telling them you now know the score, it wont help your case at-all, you have to do what they did to you and be more careful about spilling your knowledge.

He who claims Trust must prove Trust, and that my friend is easier than you may think.

In Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Highspirit wrote:I think everyone needs to see that every single thing in life is a Trust. Not something you may want to dabble in and use, they have been used to enslave us. Look, imho debtor/creditor is a blind alley, it does not exist and has been allowed to have very limited success to keep the massess down the alley.

They have used Trusts to remove our Soveriegnty and all our freedoms. They have split title to everything and placed it into a Trust and they have done all this without telling you becuase they dont have to.

The fiction courts are blatantly for the public/fiction side of everything and is where the Trusts can be construed without telling you.

They have done you over, shafted you without Lube, removed all your freedoms and sovereignty by using Trusts.

You should not view Trusts as a tool, Trusts are the answer and Debtor/Creditor is not the answer. There are NO CONTRACTS, and there never will be whislt you are shafted with Trusts.

The answer is to go back on everything in your life and express the trust and appoint titles and make them the Trustee!!! Make the Trust work for you.

The sooner people wake-up and realise that D/C is a con, the better. Seriously. And for those that don't believe me, start researching and find out for yourself before you get left far behind by all those who are waking up to it all being Trusts.

Always in Peace

Great thread............. especially great post from HS --

The answer is to go back on everything, single out everything one by one, once you do that it becomes clearer and clearer. IMO too...

re/k
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby kenb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Wow HS,

Thanks for that post, excellent news, I would love to understand this fully, it didn't take me long to get to grips with all the other aspects of freeing oneself from slavery, and so far it's made sense, my research head is back on big time. :shake:

:clap:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts