Trusts for Dummies

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Trusts for Dummies

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Perhaps that is true addy....although I haven't seen it written anywhere......but you can refuse to be a Trustee and you can resign from being one too.

In my example above, the judge could refuse to become the Trustee if he has his wits about him, but the "now expressed trust" can not be allowed to die if he (or anyone) were to proceed and a Trustee would have to be appointed.....bit of a bind for the judge at that point.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby addy5 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 pm

I'll dig out the text for you but as I understand it where a trust arises through operation of the law, a trust is construed to administer the situation in court.
addy5

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 am

huntingross wrote:Being "resident" is policy language, just as "citizen" is.....they give you "protection" under company policy.

Citizen is now part of international law. Renouncing it only applies if you get another within six months, otherwise you revert back to the original. By making this treaty countries have conspired to permanently enslave.

huntingross wrote:Whereas, domicile is not linked to the company policy.....

However, "domicile" defines which slave master you are owned by.

huntingross wrote:I don't think the coming here automatically enrolls you into the system, I just don't think you are shown the alternatives.

I agree because they would not have changed the law unless a way out must exist.

However, what goes through my mind is that the title of citizen makes the IMF the slave master. This would make being British or German the same as being a Smith or a Schmidt, with the domicile determining whether you live in the Smith household or the Schmidt household.

This seems to imply to me that if everything is a trust, then there is a trust unlike any other in operation.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Addy5, you are spot on, you do not need to know or be told that you are in a Trust and a court is fuly entitled to construe.

I can lend you my pen and say to you, ''there you go, let me have it back next week''

Without telling you I have just formed a Trust. Handed you the trust property and made you trustee. I am the Grantor/Settlor and Beneficiary of the trust property as you will be giving it me back next week.

I return the following week and ask for my pen back which you declare to have lost. You have just breached the Trust and you don't even know it.

Everything is a trust, even buying petrol for you car.

This is a very important thing to remember as well. You can form a trust around trust property that has no value whatsoever. Voila 'FIAT CURRENCY' or what many wrongly call 'MONEY'.

Thats why there are no contracts and everything is a trust or trust relationship.

The Saudi Prince (and I dont know all the circs about that at-all) was obvioulsy placed into an 'implied trust' as Trustee under a debtor/creditor umbrella. Just like they do with everything else. All 'Laws' are 'Trust Indentures' which in Fiction Land they call 'Laws or Terms and Conditions', but hidden in the background they are Trust Indentures to be construed in court. Have you broken the law or breached the trust?

Hope that little helps

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi HS / Addy

I still haven't seen this written down anywhere, and the lending a pen is an excellent example and easy to grasp (which always gets my vote.)

In that example, where is the Intent ?

The example also highlights the importance of being more specific in the terms, for example, in what state is the pen to be held in trust....un-used, partly used, fully depleted.....?? If depleted should it be repleted...etc.

For a valid trust to exist, the Settlor must have the capacity to create a trust. He must validly transfer the trust property to a third party trustee or declare himself trustee. Further, he must intend to create a trust, and must define the trust property and beneficiaries clearly. This is known as the 'three certainties'; certainty of subject matter, certainty of objects and certainty of intention.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Trusts-and-Certainty-of-Intention&id=1451337
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Highspirit wrote:Without telling you I have just formed a Trust. Handed you the trust property and made you trustee. I am the Grantor/Settlor and Beneficiary of the trust property as you will be giving it me back next week.

Well this appears to be how they have control over all property in the US now via the federal reserve note since 1933 when gold was confiscated by an executive order by the president which the people did not have to obey, but were intimidated into doing by the wording. Plus, the income tax law that was created at the same time as the fed in 1913 appears to be an import/export tariff as explained by a court ruling because the fed is foreign to the US. When you get paid, you are importing and when you pay you are exporting. I have tried to find out whether that is the case in the UK, but without success.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi HR, I see your points but they easily answered.

Firstly I do not need to tell the person I am lending my pen or that he is in a trust. This is how lenders get you into a an implied trust. If they told you then they would have to express the trust and appoint titles openly. If they did that then you would soon see that you are in fact the 'Grantor' due to your siggy being on the agreements and having the only 'value' to be seen. The Grantor having all the power in the Trust to set Law form etc.

So, I do not need to tell you that you are the Trustee of my Pen and that you are in a Trust. Yes, it's a simplistic example but it is also relevant.

The 'Intent' is in the mind of the person lending the pen. It does not need to be openly expressed. This is why Trusts are so bloody sneaky and effective.

Your quote refers to a expressed trust by the way.

You also have to consider the 2 sides to trust law. The Statutory Trust Law and the Feudal Trust Law. The public and the Private which may be causing you some confusion.

A Grantor in a Trust according to Articvle 11 of the Hague Convention on Trusts states that the Grantor can choose whatever Law form he wants to apply to his Trust.

So, if I wanted to, when I express a Trust I can demand Law form from say pre 1066 if I wanted to, which is pre Statutes.

I can absolutely assure you that the law is there in trusts that does not require you to tell someone they are in a trust in anyway whatsoever. I wont post the evidence here, just ask you to research Implied or Secret Trusts.

Believe me, everything, absolutely everything is a Trust

Namaste

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Im under the impression that to be a trustee, you need to sign a trust deed. Tacit agreements arent good enough, but the deed doesnt need any formal writing styles like the use of a testing clause or such like. Some trusts can be useful to us, especially as they can be created privately without notifying the government or any PTB like organisation. The simple existence of signatories to a deed of trust is sufficient to create the trust, and this deed, can later be relied upon if any legal proceedings do take shape.

For example if A is threatened with the Bank of Bastardonia bankrupting him, A can create a trust with B and C being the trustees, but on the deed specify that A is the beneficiary and that the trust is to be extinguished at a time when the bankruptcy or similar actions will no longer affect his ability to hold the property. You can also create a trust that has no beneficiary, or at least create a trust where the trustees are left to deciide who the beneficiaries are. Some areas of the world also acknowledge the idea of a protector, who is like the managing director or CEO of the trust but this is a very rare thing in the british isles (if it exists at all).

Im thinking of using a trust for the land claim in scotland, because it will take 40 years for my claim to be unchallengable. If I grant my newly claimed land to a trust (of which I am also one of the trustees), then I can get that made unchallengable in 10 years.

My point is, that even though the legal industry are using trusts to shaft people, trusts can also be used to turn the tables.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:05 pm

I think everyone needs to see that every single thing in life is a Trust. Not something you may want to dabble in and use, they have been used to enslave us. Look, imho debtor/creditor is a blind alley, it does not exist and has been allowed to have very limited success to keep the massess down the alley.

They have used Trusts to remove our Soveriegnty and all our freedoms. They have split title to everything and placed it into a Trust and they have done all this without telling you becuase they dont have to.

The fiction courts are blatantly for the public/fiction side of everything and is where the Trusts can be construed without telling you.

They have done you over, shafted you without Lube, removed all your freedoms and sovereignty by using Trusts.

You should not view Trusts as a tool, Trusts are the answer and Debtor/Creditor is not the answer. There are NO CONTRACTS, and there never will be whislt you are shafted with Trusts.

The answer is to go back on everything in your life and express the trust and appoint titles and make them the Trustee!!! Make the Trust work for you.

The sooner people wake-up and realise that D/C is a con, the better. Seriously. And for those that don't believe me, start researching and find out for yourself before you get left far behind by all those who are waking up to it all being Trusts.

Always in Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi HS

I absolutely accept that the Pen Trust is valid where intent on the settlors behalf exists.....this intent can be demonstrated by further and subsequent actions where it is not clear at the outset.

Adherence to law is an important point, and readers of this post need to know that when they create a Pen Trust, they can invoke any law they want to, so long as it is lawful....you couldn't make a Murder Trust for example and expect to evade punishment......But the resulting Pen Trust could adhere to Statute, Common Law.....or my favourite....Sovereign Law.

I am happy that this thread is evolving in a practical sense, the theory is less easy to follow.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts