Trusts for Dummies

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Trusts for Dummies

Postby Highspirit » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 am

Hey Happy, thank you for that link, was an awesome guy.

Yes I completely see where you are coming from on this and I would have no hesitation in becoming apart of something like that whatsoever.

Yes, so far the courts and the system is completely ignoring 'the people' and is becoming far removed from what we expect. They have become our Tyrants and enslavers and serve only an agenda to a now not so hidden 'elite'.

I see what he is doing as a positive way forward and one which resonates with my soul at a personal level.

However, the system has its last chance with me right now. I truly believe I have found the nature of the beast that is enslaving us financially as well as many other areas of our lives.

If the courts and the sytem dismiss what we are doing here out of hand (and we will know in the next month or so) then it really is time for a completely alternative approach. Their time is then up, they have left the people far behind whilst holding pantomine elections to fool us once again that they are there for our benefit and representation. No, many are now seeing that for the charade it really is.

I know it is easy to say we need that now anyway, and on many levels I agree and not only agree but do things actively towards my own freedom right now away from Trusts. I refuse to pay Tax and in many ways I am breaking away from the corrupt structure that is in place. I see Trusts as being the final chance for the system to show it has a weak spot that we can utilise for the benefit of our freedom. If the Judges and the system blank this then we will be able to wake others and show them that they are enslaved and there is no other way out.

I know what thse evil enslavers are doing to us, their cards are being played right now. I know what they are capable of doing to affect opinion and support and I know that nothing at-all is beyond their very sick minds.

I will be promoting this video as he has started something I myself would gladly join and support.

Thank again Happy

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby nameless » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 am

www.movingtitles.com

This link has been broken for a few days. Is it under attack, or does anyone know if the title has been changed?

Thank you.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby BarraMoley » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 am

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance'
'Blind acceptance without investigation is the height of idiocracy'
My answer? Research everything and get a good comprehension and working knowledge before trying anything.
BarraMoley

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 am

I think it is worth stating overall that trusts are nothing new in a large sense and nothing complicated from a certain perspective...what perspective?

It is another way to express private law, a private arrangement. In that sense it is just like a NOUCOR. (the emphasis is on self declared indepedance). For my money ( there's that irony again) Where a cat might get confused is if it gets drawn in to statutory trust law (other than for reference.)

Other people have evidently created trusts that you/we are part of, dont worry too much about all those just yet, what trusts are really showing us is how things 'have' been ringfenced....and also how we can ringfence 'perfectly lawfully' pretty much anything that is dear to us.

#a NOUCOR is just you

#A trust is for many of you.

rev.k
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Companies (corporations) are Trusts.....not all Trusts are companies.

A company requires at least one director, a secretary, and will often have a treasurer.

A corporation's board of directors is composed of a group of people who are elected by the shareholders to make important company policy decisions

Starting to sound familiar ??

The UK Government is a company evidenced by the names of the posts of the duty holders......a director is merely some

One who supervises, regulates, or controls

Be that a President, Prime Minister, Chief Exec etc etc.

defn. Prime Minister - The head of the cabinet and often also the chief executive of a parliamentary democracy

So the UK Government is a Trust.....For the benefit of ??????.....The shareholders.....To make.....Policy Decisions.

Who are the "shareholders"....??

The settlors of the Trust

Who were the Settlors (Trustor/Grantor/Creator) of the Trust....???

The People of Great Britain (the sovereigns)

The People are NOT UK Citizens

UK Citizens are NOT sovereign, they are members of the company, which is why they pay Taxes and are subject to company policies.

-- $ --

Why am I telling you this....we know already know all this....TRUE....perhaps....but did we know it in the sense of Trusts.

-- $--

And finally

Next time you stand in a court room as sovereign, and the judge insists you enter a plea, don't stop him from entering it on your behalf because you refuse to.....just remind him that when he (or anyone) does, in the resultant Trust he will be the Trustee with the liability for the Legal Entity on his paperwork before him. I'd be surprised if he doesn't shrink away from making that decision.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

huntingross wrote:
Next time you stand in a court room as sovereign, and the judge insists you enter a plea, don't stop him from entering it on your behalf because you refuse to.....just remind him that when he (or anyone) does, in the resultant Trust he will be the Trustee with the liability for the Legal Entity on his paperwork before him. I'd be surprised if he doesn't shrink away from making that decision.

Thank you for that hr, inspirational as ever :yes:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Farmer » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm

huntingross wrote:UK Citizens are NOT sovereign, they are members of the company, which is why they pay Taxes and are subject to company policies.

I think the word citizen is important. I am a German citizen, but also am forced to pay a tax in the UK.

I would also like something answered. Back in the 1980, or even earlier, there was a law that stated that if you had a place to live in the UK you were libel for UK taxes. There was a Saudi prince that kept a permanent suit at the Savoy hotel. The inland revenue went after him for £300 million in taxes for a particular year even though he was not resident in the UK. This led to complaints by the Saudi royal family and the law was changed. The point is, is a Saudi prince a citizen? I am not convinced the answer to this is so simple. In a FOI request, it was clear from the reply that an assumption is made that when you come to the UK you consent to its statutes. How does this fit in with being part of a trust? And how do you not consent, apart from leaving the UK? So far I have not seen anything that has worked as far as paperwork is concerned; yet clearly, if you can consent, you can also not consent.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Farmer wrote: if you can consent, you can also not consent.
:cheer:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Being "resident" is policy language, just as "citizen" is.....they give you "protection" under company policy.

Whereas, domicile is not linked to the company policy.....

I don't think the coming here automatically enrolls you into the system, I just don't think you are shown the alternatives.

That's my take on it anyway.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby addy5 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Consent isn't required for trust relationships, nor is any knowledge of the actual trust required for a trust to exist, under Law anyway...
addy5

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts