unable to verify your request for payment

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: unable to verify your request for payment

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 pm

excellent news, well done!! do you have any idea why the other side didn't turn up?
kevin

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 pm

kevin wrote:excellent news, well done!! do you have any idea why the other side didn't turn up?

I'd say that they had no case.

It was a petition for bankcruptcy that I had contested from word go, while still refusing to pay. I wrote to the magis' to get the petition set aside but the usher replied that "please fill in the correct forms and have them sworn in to the court or sworn by a solictor" I thought, whatever!......and just waited for the date.

Even 5 days before the hearing I had a letter from the other party.
please contact us before the hearing. If you do not contact us you will be forced in to bankruptcy as per the hearing

short version - it was all a rouse, to get me to cough up some fiat....mmmm....wonder what they will try next... :thinks:

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 am

Hi Rev Kenny, firstly congratitos you sir!!! Very well done on an interesting result.

They obviously did NOT turn up, just by accident - judging by their last letter to you.

Anyway, are you the same as CP of old? If so why the change?

Also, do you plan to take things further? You know, account set to sero, deeds returne, land reg charge removed, payments made returned etc or will you just chill and see how things pan out?

Mind you, I assume your credit's been hammered while refusing to pay right?

Well done m8!!! :yes:
:wink:
bustthematrix

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

bustthematrix wrote:Hi Rev Kenny, firstly congratitos you sir!!! Very well done on an interesting result.

They obviously did NOT turn up, just by accident - judging by their last letter to you.

Anyway, are you the same as CP of old? If so why the change?

Also, do you plan to take things further? You know, account set to sero, deeds returne, land reg charge removed, payments made returned etc or will you just chill and see how things pan out?

Mind you, I assume your credit's been hammered while refusing to pay right?

Well done m8!!! :yes:
:wink:

No worry btm, thanks for the comps..

Yes I am going for compensation in this matter, I am waiting for the court order to come in the post from the maj. but even if it doesn't come, i'm coming for them, all of them - with my administritive sword of destiny... :sun:

the best credit I have is with the ones that know me :kiss:
change was down to a 'satori' // sudden awareness// ' a moment of clarity'

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3248

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Hats off to you Rev, once again, COMMON sense and politeness win the day......
I am back in court to discuss the farce that was my original 'liability for council tax' hearing - next Tuesday...
Actually quite looking forward to it....
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby CCJxtra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Could you template how you've done this i dont under stand fully but would like to

many thanks
CCJxtra

Postby Dipsy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm

All good stuff i pointed to this before that the deeds is a real wet ink signature contract and witnessed. OF COURSE! the banks know what a real contract looks like when they need it in THEIR favor BUT the deeds contract was based upon a fraud mortgage UNILATERAL application form which makes the deed contract unlawful:) A contract to be valid MUST be in law that is based upon an existing lawful and fully disclosed conditions else its invalid. This is the basis of many foreclosure battles in the US and the courts are jumping hoops to make it stick but the fraud is being exposed at a rapid rate of knots. So once the fraud mortgage has been exposed and non verifiable accounting has been forthcoming with original documents the deeds contract is also made NULL. It has to be there is no other way.

Another method is to become secured party creditor and bind your own property to a lien of several million backed by your BC bond. Now the mortgage co is stuffed big time with a 10 MIO lien hanging over the property which has PRESIDENCE. If they are claiming a debt then the debt has to be bigger then your STRAWMAN debt placed upon it to seize title.
Dipsy

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Another method is to become secured party creditor and bind your own property to a lien of several million backed by your BC bond. Now the mortgage co is stuffed big time with a 10 MIO lien hanging over the property which has PRESIDENCE. If they are claiming a debt then the debt has to be bigger then your STRAWMAN debt placed upon it to seize title.

I am unable to agree that this is 'another method' since it is unproven. And I would n't peeps getting the wrong end of the stick so to speak, I stand to be corrected though.

Postby the trojan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 am

this is probably my fifth time reading this thread.
it is of interest to me as i have paid off my mortgage although i foolishly let the bank 'look after my deeds for me".
what they do is leave a total still to be paid,in this case £125.00
i have been in touch with them and they have sent me paperwork to fill and send back to them.
my point is ,i really dont get the land registration thing yet,(i will be re-reading the threads and links to the advice you were given.

here is my real point,as i have paid off my mortgage and basically cannot have my property taken from me,is there any action i can take to prove a point.
i have nothing to lose and would be interested in doing something progressive that may reveal certain truths re the mortgage business.

any ideas people?
the trojan

Postby Dipsy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 am

Here is a US method to overcome a deeds problem. It works over there might here too.

Take out a new small mortgage on your property even a private one via a friend. Lets say 1500 quid. This allows you to file into the court public side there is a new mortgage on the property which then gives you the chance to enter a NEW set of trust deeds which rebuts any power of attorney the original mortgage lender had because you are a man and always has the highest authority over a corporation and effectively brings your back into full control as Grantor. The old deeds become defunct. Now 30 mins later your friend goes into the court to cancels the 1500 quid mortgage lien.

Now you don't care if they still have the old deeds because they are DEAD nor can they act on them. This process has already killed at least 20 foreclosures in the last week to my knowledge. What you have left is an unsecured loan if a balance is still outstanding:)
Dipsy

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts