unable to verify your request for payment

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: unable to verify your request for payment

Postby Farmer » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 am

Very interesting. This could help with fee demands.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Finally, I think this is it, a most excellent find CP...it looks iron clad.

I can issue this to the effers, they have 21 days before i shut them down, they have 18 days to set it aside at court against the backdrop of an un rebutted affidavit....I don't see a court tampering with the evidence as being likely in the circumstances.

YES....this looks every bit as good as a Lien
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

So, heres what I did so far.

I have written to the court asking the matter to be set aside.
worded like " If it please the court to have this matter set aside as it has been raised in error:

1. MY NAME is not bankcrupt
2. Nor am I insolvent
3. I am willling to pay on proofs

The company am dealing with have openly admitted that they can not produce the original agreement only copies.

I have sent them also one of micheal ( freeman ontl) letters changed a bit, asking for all those details..promissory bits and pieces...

Now, I rang the company today, something that i dont advise people to do - but I wanted to know how they felt about be setting the demand aside.

Blokey says ' Well if it gets set aside, we'll take you to county court instead"

me " why bother with all this court stuff, why waste your money when I am willing to pay"

him " can I take you payment now"

me " ofcourse you can, as soon as you explain why you can not produce the original agreement"

him " are you saying that that is not your signature on the document"

me " That is my signature, but I am disputing how it got on the document"

him " what do you mean"

me " have you ever heard of adobe photoshop"

him "yes"

me " what I am saying is that I am accusing you of digitally manipulating the original, adding clauses and whatever so as to bind me to an unfair agreement - I am claiming fraud"

him " how can you proove that"

me " well.....you will not produce the original and you will not explain where it is"

him " if you really think theres been fraud why dont you go to the police"

me " no need, we'll be in front of a judge soon enough by all accounts and this is my counter claim"

him -- silence

me " do you personally think it is my right to see the original"

him " yes" ?????????????

me " do you have the original, do you realise the judge will ask if you have complied to this request"

him " we dont have it"

me "where is it"

me " have you ever asked for it, from the original creditor"

(note this has been going on over a year, i have been asking for the original for at least 4/5 months, also I would not deal with this company until they produced a signed letter of assignment from the original 'lender' WHICH MAKES THEM NOW LIABLE)

Him " no I haven't asked as a copy will do"

me " if i gave you an IOU and you went off then came back with a photocopy do you think i would pay you?"

him "no" ????????????????

me " so all this time and you haven't even asked for it, will you please produce the original agreement OR a sworn under oath copy"

Him " OK, I will, I will see if I can get it for you, but I dont see what difference it makes" :puzz: ??? ( these guys)

me " thanks, I look forward to hearing from you"

------- Now bear in mind that this is the company that made a stat demand on me, all along I have been asking for verified docs, they blantantly have ingnored me all along ,

he said today " a photocopy is good enough for court" i said " yes it is for someone who DOES NOT know the law, I advise you that i will be in court as myself asking the judge these very questions" ------------------------

ho hum - i am ready for court. Tommorow i will send a couple more letters to them just incase its not clear...

:wink:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 am

CP - apart from, as you say, the 'wrong' phone call you made, I consider this perfect methodology when dealng with these companies.

A big thanks go to you for the aid this thread will give those who are struggling to see the sense and the way out of the debt trap.

Bloody well done mate! :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am

him " are you saying that that is not your signature on the document"

me " That is my signature, but I am disputing how it got on the document"

How do you know if it's your signature if you're not looking at it? What document - they haven't produced it! And that's BEFORE you get into your arguments.

Just my tuppence-worth!
:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby consumerpada » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 am

Cheers BBD,

Good point FB, I was referring to the 'copy' they sent, but well spotted - the correct thing to say is "how can I answer that question until I see the original."
:8-):
consumerpada

Postby Colin Grainger » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 am

I was chatting on the phone last night to a Freeman. He told me we should not be saying or writing "I look forward to hearing from you" or "I look forward to your reply". Or even "Thank you for the reply" or "I have received your reply".

In "their" world these expressions are submissive, and can be misconstrued to mean the same as "I understand/stand under".

It seems to be common courtesy but it may also be dangerous. I will be changing the way I write things from now on. In a world where everything seems to have double meanings that we were unaware of, we have to be ultra-careful.
Colin Grainger

Postby consumerpada » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

fair point .. :shake:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:56 am

Well,

The company here are called GO DEBT LIMITED and are based in cardiff.

After many months of me asking for proofs they served me a stat demand hoping I think that it would freak me out. I responded by setting it asid at the courts.

Just got a letter from them stating that they are assinging the 'debt' over to a solicitor and all further communications are to be with the solicitor.

Basically they have given up!!!

After all their theats, tantrums and promises of action, that are washing their hands of the whole thing.

Hoorah.....bring on the solicitor ( maybe they will UNDERstand what I am asking for???)

First letter they will get of course...."you are not authorised to deal with this matter and who are you"

lets see who will get bored first !!!!

Note: I am not letting go debt off so lightly, I am sending them a statutory demend for 3x the amount.
:shake:

as brad pitt says in snatch " its a good deal, tek it"

What a bunch of plonkers!!!!
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 am

Good moves CP, especially with the counterclaim Stat Demand.

Just for my benefit, the stat demand they sent you was against your company ?? as I thought they were designed for comapanies not individuals.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts