a lot to learn -especially on Commercial Liens!

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

a lot to learn -especially on Commercial Liens!

Postby welloverit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi all,
Very excited to find your website. Thanks for all your work and templates. I have been reading everything I can, including Veronica's book, which has been of immense help in filling in some detail and practicalities.
We have been through 10 court proceedings, and won under statute law ( at the time we knew no better). We were unable to get our judgment and cost orders enforced, and are now at the mercy of liquidators and our former lawyers, all trying to claim our property and bankrupt us. I'm not sure if we are too far in to stop the proceedings, but I am investigating the use of a Commercial Lien against those who have caused this damage to us.
Will let you know how I go, and appreciate all your wisdom on this site.
J
welloverit

Re: a lot to learn -especially on Commercial Liens!

Postby Rongo121 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Simon Spaniard recently made an excellent vid on youtube concerning commercial liens, you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFeJc8PrEes

He's got lots of other good stuff on there too, just search for "white rabbit education"

Hope this helps.

Best of luck.
Rongo121

Re: a lot to learn -especially on Commercial Liens!

Postby welloverit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Thank you, yes, I have watched it (and taken notes!)I'll search for his other stuff. I'm unsure if I can do that while there are proceedings on foot already. I don't want to jump in and drown. Our opponent is high up in the legal world, although acting in the capacity as a director, and will likely try and blast us in whatever way he can.
welloverit

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum