de registering my son

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

de registering my son

Postby teflontone » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm

My son will be 7 years old in September, I think he would have a better chance in life if we rescued him from his berth certificate ? any ideas how or am I talking bollox lol. your advice will be appreciated so thank you in advance. peace
teflontone

Re: de registering my son

Postby pitano1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 am

hi.
tone.
i think you will find your answer,as to the `how,by
a study of the commercial redemption technology

i think? you have to reverse the legal title through the U,C,C.

i.m.h.o,unless you `both,have a good understanding of the
technology,it may not be the best idea,at this point in time.

also,[i think] this has to be done,[by your son] when he is of
the legal age to make this decision for himself.`could be wrong`

however..their is nothing to stop you informing,the p.t.b,that he
is not dead/abandoned.

rgds.
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 pm

there shouldnt be the need for all this shit. it should be that you write a letter "my son is now de registered" et voila!
Freeman Stephen

Postby teflontone » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Thanks guys for you thoughts on this, I am forever on keeping it simple and just a note to say he is de-registered sounds easy enough, my partner and I are both in agreement to this and feel strong enough to act upon it and see it through, where would be the best place to send the notice of de-registering a living breathing human being with a soul as a person. ? once I have thought through what to write I will post it up on here, thanks guys feel like I am amongst friends here. Tone
teflontone

Postby squark » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

I would ask to see a copy of the register he was entered into.
It should have a cover page that says what it relates to. It may refer to a specific act. It may say you are registered as beneficiary of a trust? It may say you are registered as consenting to statutory control? It may say neither and all they do is assume. I would go to the registras office down in Stafford where they get married, maybe and ask to see it and an explanation of the act.

I'm just filling in a drivers licence application. (I know its a cop out, my Mum is ill and needs me available! There's a time and a place!) I don't think the app form makes any mention of any Statute or act, what is does say is YOU MUST BE A UK RESIDENT.
So what's the UK and what's a res-ident?

I'm also going to get a copy of the local property register, I realised when in court for council tax, its what the councils solicitor swore under oath to. "a property entered in the register". That has to be relevant.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby teflontone » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am

fancy meeting up? il come to kidsgrove no worries hynopaul keen to meet up to, lets get our heads together squark see what we can do, sorry to hear about your mum mate hope she is gets better soon tony
teflontone

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum