Hello all!

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Hello all!

Postby Tattooer » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm

First and foremost many thanks to the Board Adminstrator for helping with regards a login problem, I am pleased to be here!

About me: Colour people in for a living, trying to make the world a prettier place although I suspect we all have a long way to go before that one materialises. Policy men, thieves and thugs have brought me here, so I guess I do owe them at least a thankyou... :grin:

Glad to be aboard. We are all on our own special journey, I dont profess to know it all but have my head firmly buried into the PC when time permits, much to my wifes dismay! However, she does understand where I'm coming from so I guess that helps. There may be ocassions when I'm looking for guidance, please dont shoot me down, I myself as you once were, am trying to soak up the wealth of information available. What may seem obvious to others doesnt necessarily appear like that to others.

Many thanks for having me, and I hope to perhaps meet up with anyone in the Gloucestershire area in the near future...

For now, all the best and keep safe!
Tattooer

Re: Hello all!

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Welcome to the thousand mile journey :yes: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Tattooer » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Many thanks :shake:
Tattooer

Postby holy vehm » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 am

Hello and welcome :shake:

Something to read when you get the chance :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=7471
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Prajna » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Welcome in, artist. Much learning comes before defiant action; as Treeman said, 1,000 mile journey. There is a ton of information here - good and bad, everlasting and outdated, useful and dangerous. Learning discretion takes time and attention. Over time we focus the vital from the noise and distraction, the dream fades and we begin to find the solid ground we can start to stand on. There are some here who are beginning to find their feet. Out of chaos comes order. It all depends on whose order you allow.

Nice to meet you.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome Tattooer, let's hope we see lots of your ink on these pages. :yes:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Tattooer » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Many thanks all, much appreciated and glad to be here...
Tattooer

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum