Magistrates Court Rips Up The Common Law

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Re: Magistrates Court Rips Up The Common Law

Postby woodman » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Rob Menard, Holy Vehm, Mushasi are still around, as is V, as are other 'old freeman' from this site. I speak with them all the time. Don't you?

:-)
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cassandra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:30 pm

woodman wrote:Rob Menard, Holy Vehm, Mushasi are still around, as is V, as are other 'old freeman' from this site. I speak with them all the time. Don't you?

:-)

No.
Only Musashi - and I know his opinion very well. He's sitting right beside me with tea and a spliff as I write and shaking his head. His remaining interest was only to finish his WOTI series and he's done that. If he decides to post series 2 he will. I hope he does. I'd love to read them. Other than that? Nada. Besides, I think you understood that my comments were meant in terms of what they are doing freeman-wise and not social chit chat. I say again that the old guys who did all the original research and study have moved on. As Musashi said to me, "The rewards are in the journey and the end is not what you thought it was at the beginning. Neither are you the same man who started." I think he's right. He also just said "Too few made the journey." I think he's right there as well.

How about you, though? Have you had any success with genuine freeman moves? I know you won a settlement from the cops but I I don't recall you ever posting anything at the time about using the without vexation and frivolity note, or sending fee schedules, and so on. And I say that without vexation or frivolity - although you might think it facetious to say so. I just want to be sure you know I'm asking for the right reason.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Spannaman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:31 am

So, I read the book, thought great there's like minded folk out there, I come on the advertised web site & the first thing I read your saying, don't bother, it ain't worth it, you won't get anywhere, nobody bothers anymore ??
Spannaman

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:24 pm

One or two people seem to have that attitude Spannaman. I'm sure the government would love for everyone to just give up...

@pitano
It's ok m8, I absolutely am an idiot - at least in relation to the Crown Corporation. One of the few idiots in the country and proud of it. If there were more idiots like me the corrupt system would collapse. Though I am an idiot, at least I'm not a fool. For example I would never claim that an untested theory has been proven to be false. That contradiction is too obvious even for an idiot like me.

...and supported by his own continued argument in proposing untested theory as a definite fact when others have proven it many times to be false.

Those who calumniate others, without providing proof or evidence for their statements, should not be taken seriously. Even more so when the person they are libelling is someone they do not know... Fortunately I'm sure most of the readers of this forum can spot a liar by now, at least I hope so.
Dreadlock

Postby pitano1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:53 am

hi. cassandra.

i find the following statement confusing[color=#BF0000]......By his own confession he has never been out there and tested his own ideas and argues against those of us who have and who have suffered as a result. All he has is theory[/color]

are you saying,that one....shit theory is superior to another,because its tested by......US.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby cassandra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Dreadlock wrote:One or two people seem to have that attitude Spannaman. I'm sure the government would love for everyone to just give up...

@pitano
It's ok m8, I absolutely am an idiot - at least in relation to the Crown Corporation. One of the few idiots in the country and proud of it. If there were more idiots like me the corrupt system would collapse. Though I am an idiot, at least I'm not a fool. For example I would never claim that an untested theory has been proven to be false. That contradiction is too obvious even for an idiot like me.

...and supported by his own continued argument in proposing untested theory as a definite fact when others have proven it many times to be false.

Those who calumniate others, without providing proof or evidence for their statements, should not be taken seriously. Even more so when the person they are libelling is someone they do not know... Fortunately I'm sure most of the readers of this forum can spot a liar by now, at least I hope so.

Okay, you got me. I missed a possessive pronoun out. I should have written "HIS untested theory". or perhaps I should have written "Theory untested by him."
Damn. And here was me thinking that I was just totally absolutely immaculately perfectly wonderful in every way possible and had reached the pinnacle of human achievement – the very acme of success.

QUOTE - "Those who calumniate others, without providing proof or evidence for their statements, should not be taken seriously."
You mean like you calling Squark a government agent? :giggle:
QUOTE - "Fortunately I'm sure most of the readers of this forum can spot a liar by now, at least I hope so."
You mean like calling me a liar? and "without providing proof or evidence for their statement?" :puzz: I may have employed common vulgarity, even a small insult or two – but a lie? Please indicate where the lie lies. What have I lied about?
QUOTE - "One or two people seem to have that attitude Spannaman. I'm sure the government would love for everyone to just give up."
Or, even better than giving up, do it like Dreadlock and don't even start! :grin: I'm sure the government do not even know you exist. You really think they are worried about you and your non activity? Again, a hyper-inflated sense of self worth.
Never mind, I console myself that I was right about you Dreadlock. I said you would not be able to resist reading and replying - that your ego would not let you. Ego? Yes. It starts right there in your earliest post. Somehow, you suggest, by choosing the name DREADLOCK we will all know that you are serious. Really? That made me chuckle. Evidently you take yourself very seriously and somehow imagine that we all have this vision of a dreadlock being especially serious. What associations were we supposed to make? You have dreads and are therefore somehow more dangerous? or effective? or able? or what?
I chose the name Cassandra so you can tell I really am able to see the future with 100% accuracy each and every time and I really am a reincarnation of a Trojan Prophetess. Really, old man? Ego. Very definitely ego, and an inflated sense of self which is inappropriately, unjustifiably too high.

To Pitano. Your question is meaningless to me and, I suspect, to many others. I cannot immediately understand it and I do not care to attempt to work it out. Why do you write in such an odd way? Would you care to explain that? Conventions have a purpose, and language as a means of communication has accepted conventions. Punctuation also has a purpose and a convention. If you want to communicate with someone you must do so in a manner in which they can understand. To do any less is self-defeating.
I do not ask for grammatical perfection here and will indulge small mistakes such as Dreadlock makes. You know, the inappropriate insertion of prepositions and the occasional split infinitive. The self-educated often makes such small, easily forgiveable errors.

One last thing: I am easily defeated and shown to be the objectionable fool that I am.
All that is required is to show the empirical evidence and established proofs to the watching world that someone, anyone, in the freeman world has actually had a success using only, and I do mean only, freeman processes and arguments. If such a thing were possible I imagine it would have been trotted out right at the start and shut me up immediately. That it hasn't . . .well, say no more.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Spannaman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Blimey, I seem to have gate crashed an English lesson or something, I'm called spannaman cos that's exactly what I am, I'm going back to me bike forums I don't understand any of this shit, see yer X
Spannaman

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum