Membership List pruning.

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Re: Membership List pruning.

Postby mike farah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:50 am

just wanted to say hi and to catch up with veronica been a long time since we campaigned against the poll tax together. I ve often thought about u since the last time i saw u on the IOW. Just saw your broad cast on edge tv which gave me this contact, be good to make contact again and work with u we have an even bigger fight on our hands now than ever. Could you perhaps email me with your contact details and tel number. Would be great to talk with u maybe met up. Regards your old friend mike. ps well done on all the fatastic work.
mike farah

Postby Jason409 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm here, ready to learn more.

Don't prune please.

Jason

:wink:
Jason409

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Welcome :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

www.norton.com/setup

Postby akku26 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:16 am

www.norton.com/setup: Learn, how to download and setup Norton Antivirus software For Windows and Mac OS PC/Laptop. A quicker and trustworthy help for the Norton Antivirus Product's Setup.
akku26

www.norton.com/setup

Postby akku26 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:17 am

Visit www.norton.com/setup to install fee or paid version of the software. Know how to install Norton setup and Norton core to secure your Wi-Fi network. The Norton Security software for an affordable price.
akku26

www.netflix.com/activate

Netflix is an outstanding streaming service for binge-watchers, which consists of more than 100 million hours of digital content. Netflix spreads to over 50 countries and has more than 65 million subscribers worldwide. With a large repertoire of movies, TV shows, documentaries and live content, Netflix currently holds the number one position in the world of digital streaming services. To know more about www.netflix.com/activate click here.
akku26

www.netspend.com/activate

The NetSpend Visa is a prepaid credit card that enables cardholders to make purchases, pay bills online and directly deposit paychecks for immediate access. With the Netspend Prepaid Card, you're in charge. Features like direct deposit offer a convenient way to add money to your Card Account. To know about www.netspend.com/activate click here.
akku26

www.norton.com/setup

The rising technology has resulted in various brands of antivirus application and www.norton.com/setup software is one among all those. It has been known as the most effective antivirus tool for OS based on windows.
akku26

www.norton.com/setup

Postby akku26 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 am

Norton Security Standard can protect only one system. Norton Security Deluxe can be used for up to 5 systems, and Norton Security Premium can protect up to 10 systems. To know more about www.norton.com/setup and their comparison you can visit the site of Norton.
akku26

www.norton.com/setup

Postby akku26 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 am

Norton Security is the advanced computer software security Program launched by Symantec. It works with various Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.To know more about them and their comparison you can visit the site of www.norton.com/setup.
akku26

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum