Quickstart Guide for Everyone

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Quickstart Guide for Everyone

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am

You can research "Freeman-on-the-Land" as far, and as wide, as you like. You can argue the toss of each nuance endlessly. You can read this Forum from end to end, and likewise all other ones.

(And oh! Please do! You'll have a lot of fun, and lot of laughs! You can have enormous fun writing the kind of letters that are possible, and imagining the Robotic Reader's response)

But, in the end, it will ALL come down to this.

There are two deceptions.

The first is that 'money' is real, and has some value - when it is an illusion ... and has no value in fact.

The second deception is that you should have any fear about being taken to court, based on any demand.

Our extensive research shows that you need have no fear whatsoever.

Because it has been demonstrated that, when your name is called, you can say: "I am here making a Special Appearance to establish jurisdiction. I claim Common Law jurisdiction. I do not consent to contract for any services, and I waive all corresponding benefits".

And to repeat that in answer to any question. (Threats regarding Contempt of Court can be dealt with similarly. It is wise to have this possibility under your belt in case it happens)

I would do this, and expect any case against me to be dismissed immediately.

The reason is that a Court of Commerce has no jurisdiction over me as a sovereign Human being, remaining solely under Common Law jurisdiction.

(A Court of Commerce will have a panel of Magistrates or Judges. It will not have a Jury. A Court of Commerce will have jurisdiction over the matter in hand ... the Statute ... but none over the sovereign Human Being, without consent. But only specific refusal of consent removes it. Affirmation by any act other than refusal, including silence, confers consent)

And that's it. From A to Z.

Based on extensive research, that's what I would do. But it is always one's own individual choice, of course. However I suggest telling everyone you know. Then they will be in the position of determining their own choice for themselves.

This will eventually collapse the Monetary System and then you will see that money was not real after all, that we never needed it, and can co-exist quite peacefully without 'money' trespassing into our lives. The Global Elite will be worthless. The people at the bottom of the House of Cards, will have gone AWOL. And the House of Cards, with all attendant Pyramids, will collapse.

This will not affect anything on a day-to-day basis. All that is necessary is a sea-change of belief, and we can continue to co-exist peacefully together in all walks of life, with an enslaving burden removed. Understanding why that will be requires WHOLE-thinking of what the scenario will be. HALF-thinking will not achieve the necessary insight.

This is the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth, and it sets you free.

Notes about "Contempt of Court"

If threatened, ask "Would that be CIVIL contempt or CRIMINAL contempt?"

Say nothing until answered.

If the answer is "Civil", then ask "Where is the contract? What is the FULL DISCLOSURE, the CONSIDERATION, where are the LAWFUL TERMS & CONDITIONS? And please show the WET SIGNATURES of both parties"

If the answer is "Criminal", then ask "What is the CRIME, who makes the CLAIM, and who is the INJURED PARTY?"

At this point the panel will be way outside their authority, and firmly in Contempt of Court themselves.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Quickstart Guide for Everyone

Postby treeman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Remember, The Primary objective

The slow path is the way forward on the thousand mile journey. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

Thanks for bumping this topic Treeman :yes:

Sometimes, we just forget the 'basics'.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 am

yeah good one Treeman and good one V !!!!!

Bumpity Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

Can we bung this up top, V ? So that it's never forgotten !!!!!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby emerald city » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 am

To: Veronica.

Thank you for that post V. So "cut to the chase". :cheer:

I love this forum, but have found that I can get bogged down with all sorts of explanations, when in my silly little head I know it must be simples ! :sun:

But you have to get all the input from all posters, whittle in down to the core, and work out for yourself, whether a lot of it is necessary or not. But often being perhaps a newbie, you think all the "liens, Notices, blah blah" are "very clever stuff", and you get completely muddled up.

Veronica has said it all here. Stick to that in your mind. That's what I do. I can't think that all those Notices, Liens and Default things mean much to the ptb. The bottom line is just what Veronica states. That's all there is. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
emerald city

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Great thread.Bump. :giggle:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum