Freeman Views on immigration and race

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Freeman Views on immigration and race

Postby jonathan01n » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Do any freeman love/loathe immigration or against it, do any freeman support Black lives matter.
In the Byrons incident which side do you support :peace: :hug:
jonathan01n

Re: Freeman Views on immigration and race

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 am

Take a good look at the situations you mention and you'll discover that they were part of the NWO plan to cause chaos. BLM, for instance, is funded by George Soros and all the immigration is caused by.......... the fact that Western powers blew the shit out of their countries!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby jonathan01n » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Then are you strong pro or anti immigration
jonathan01n

Postby cassandra » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:09 pm

I am against immigration from any and all non European countries - especially Muslim lands.
Black lives matter is criminal-loving filth supporting criminals and run by jew bankers and stupid white people.
We have migrants from many different countries - none of which we have blown the shit out of! Morocco, Somalia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Egypt, and so on. That claim is a really fucking stupid and dangerous one based on appalling ignorance and deadly political correctness. Total Bollocks. This is Coudenhove-kalergi in action and your PC will finish you off.
The byron incident, as you so fancifully call it, is 100% perfectly okay with me. Deport them all and shut down the whole chain. We do not need Muslims here. No-one needs Muslims anywhere. Islam is a fourteen hundred year old serial killer and rapist of children and Mohammed is provably the most evil man in earth's history. A nasty little shit of the worst kind. Pity the Meccans couldn't catch and kill the fucker when they tried. I'd leave my kids with a known paedophile babysitter before I trusted a Muslim with a used tissue full of snot. They are commanded by their death god to destroy us. What's your problem understanding this?
Cassandra :grin:
cassandra

Postby cassandra » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 pm

GLOBAL IQ STUDIES - results taught worldwide in every university teaching humanities.
Somalis - 50
Australian aborigines - 60
Sub-Saharan Africans - 70
Semitic-Asiatics - 85
Hispanic, Mexican, native Amerindian - 85
European - 100
Chines/Japanese 105
Ashkenazi - 110

The basis for the Coudenhove-Kalergy Plan to destroy the white race. You can make a very good start here if you want to know about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ65PSrSgAo
Cassandra the bastard.
cassandra

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum