New free woman here

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

New free woman here

Postby Danu.Divination » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:09 am

Hello all,
Ive just joined the forum, although have known about it for years. I have recently refused to register my child with a birth certificate and moving toward a more offgrid life with my family, with big dreams to set up a very unique healing retreat in the south of england. :sun:
Danu.Divination

Re: New free woman here

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Welcome Danu :shake: Good luck with your plans :yes: Love the idea of a healing centre :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby jonathan01n » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Welcome :8-):
jonathan01n

Postby nimblereaper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Danu.Divination wrote:Hello all,
Ive just joined the forum, although have known about it for years. I have recently refused to register my child with a birth certificate and moving toward a more offgrid life with my family, with big dreams to set up a very unique healing retreat in the south of england. :sun:

Hi, I am new here too! I was just wondering, because you haven't registered your baby to contract with the corporation what are you going to do in future regarding health care and such? I mean when you go to the hospital for example don't you need a medical record registered to your legal person?
nimblereaper

Postby cassandra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 pm

nimblereaper wrote:

Hi, I am new here too! I was just wondering, because you haven't registered your baby to contract with the corporation what are you going to do in future regarding health care and such? I mean when you go to the hospital for example don't you need a medical record registered to your legal person?

The answer should be interesting. :grin:
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby nimblereaper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:26 pm

cassandra wrote:
nimblereaper wrote:

The answer should be interesting. :grin:
Cassandra.

:cheer:
nimblereaper

Postby cassandra » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:06 pm

If you want to live off grid then I strongly recommend you download a copy of this pdf. I've lived off grid for years (right next door to Musashi the gumpy) and find it an invaluable resource.
http://modernsurvivalonline.com/Files/general%20survival/1881_Household_Cyclopedia.pdf

By the way, is there a difference between very unique and unique?

Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum