Saying Hello

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Saying Hello

Postby JDOE1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Hello all.....

I trawl this site often when looking for information or a top up on the old stuff I have already came across. I'm not entirely new to the freeman principles, I have been living the life, so to speak, for a while. This forum in fact was the gateway I originally came to in understanding the concepts of freeman life and dealing with the various agencies making demands on me.

So why join up now?……there is information I could do with accessing that doesn't appear possible as a casual viewer and I have found the information available here is qualified and quantifiable, I'm not saying the other site forums information is not credible, I'm just comfortable joining in here.

JDOE1
JDOE1

Re: Saying Hello

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:34 am

Welcome :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby JDOE1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 am

Thank you for the welcome.
JDOE1

Postby hellofifa2016 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:10 am

Hello and welcome.
hellofifa2016

Postby Kirstyrose82 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:09 pm

hellofifa2016 wrote:Hello and welcome.
Kirstyrose82

Postby Kirstyrose82 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello everyone x
Kirstyrose82

Postby jonathan01n » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Welcome :grin:
jonathan01n

Postby Trev345 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:57 am

Hi I have recently had my eyes opened to the world around me and how we have all been deceived!! I am not a freeman yet but through trial and ERROR I will come to terms with the 'society' that has enslaved us all!! I hope I can share this journey with you all and owe my humblest thanks to Veronica
Thank you
Trev345

Postby Freeman420 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi all you real people. I am Peter Charles of the family Miller and I live in South Africa.

I am a Cannabis legalization activist in South Africa and about 10 years ago I decided to start the FOTL thing. I was growing cannabis in my back yard and had my claim of rights notices posted at my front door and at my greenhouse. I was bust for this and of course the police had no clue about Freemen. I spent the weekend in the holding cells and the station commander was calling me Satan because I was refusing to cooperate or give an ID number. In the cells the other inmates were calling mr Jesus because I was sharing my joints and food. Of course I was giving the running commentary on what was happening.

This has resulted in an entry on the South African police computers for Freeman Peter Charles Miller. They would not let me make any kind of statement so I coul not present my claim of rights. On the Monday morning I was again smoking joints in the magistrate court hoding cells in Lenasia (an Indian suburb with an Indian public prosecutor). I was fully expecting a huge battle in court but the public prosecutor dropped the case like a hot potato. I look rather like a Hindu Guru.

Well it is 10 years later and I am about to resume the fight, not only about Cannabis but the whole Mental Health South Africa on the way schizophrenics are treated and end up dieing.

I see a lot has happened in the last 10 years and would really love your support.

Love
Peter

https://www.facebook.com/FreemanPeterCharlesMiller
Last edited by Freeman420 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freeman420

Postby Freeman420 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

I would like to bring something new to your attention. Project UBU, a new South African invented but global social uplifment project not using taxpayers money and independant of governments. UBU stands for Universal Basic Unit and the idea is that in 2 years or so everybody will receive minimum daily wage without having to work or be dependant on social welfare. BTW I believe the USA financial laws do not allow this project.

https://www.projectubu.com/
Freeman420

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum