Cannabis in Crown Court-Freeman defence

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Re: Cannabis in Crown Court-Freeman defence

Postby iamani » Sun May 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi jonathan01n

.....and?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby allfullylawful » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Reminds me of Jamie 'Bopalot' Barnes - He tried to argue that the misuse of drugs act 1971 was unlawful and not applicable to him but I seem to remember he was found guilty - maybe because he agreed to be the name though...

Here's Jamie being interviewed (parasite trying to mount his vein).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwu6VOlmDbk

And hi all this the first post...
allfullylawful

Postby iamani » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Hi allfullylawful

Thanks for the link, enjoyed the comments as much as the video. i think he talked too much but he was out to make a point and he did. i bet he knows a lot more now.

i think we all know now to exercise right to silence and deal with it in paper. When it comes to the 'name' know the rules to the game.... then play it!

Welcome to the site - been seeking freedom long?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby allfullylawful » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 am

I have had a desire for freedom since before I became trapped in a body that's trapped in the world! lol

But yes, I have been paying attention at different times though only to find more questions and contradictions.

e.g. men speak of the greatness of Sir William Blackstone and then I listen to him say (effectively) statutes trump common law.

Or those seeming "success" stories that years later are revealed to be nothing of the sort - rememeber Wilfrid Keith: Thompson?

Or one "Fat and famous" freeman who also happens to be well versed in NLP, persuasion and sales, claiming to charge Lambourghini £80 an hour for his services had me working like a slave on an empty promise while taking my money and nearly getting me put in prison with his "experiments" only I had been forced to run for 3 years and live like a tramp in a foreign land.

So enough is enough and evil men must be made known. sorry to digress I have not been to sleep yet today.
allfullylawful

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum