|Subject: Indigos (of various kinds)|
|From: Veronica |
|Date: 7/10/13 11:08 pm|
* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
(Reasonably intelligent, without top grades)
(Yes, I certainly enjoy making things)
(Yes … without a doubt)
* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
(Absolutely … I fucking HATED school … couldn’t wait to leave)
* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
(Didn’t dare … due to parental pressure … but now wish I had!)
* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
(Never suicidal, but certainly feelings of despair … because nothing seemed ‘right’ with the world as I saw it)
* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
(Oh fuck me yes! I would chuck yobs off my bus for the slightest thing!)
* Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
(Working alone, thanks very much! Although when I was young, other children - for some reason I could not fathom - 'automatically' used to choose me as the “Leader” … something I never wanted!)
* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
(What me? Intolerant to stupidity??? Ha ha! “Suffering fools gladly” has NEVER been my style!)
* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
(“Full shielding” by and large … although now & again my “shielding” gets penetrated, these days)
* May have trouble with RAGE.
(“May have trouble”? Possibly I do … to some extent … but can keep it bottled, without any problem)
* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
(OMG!!!!!! FURY at "Big Brother" ... not "fear". Yes .. there's the 'rage')
(OMG!!!!!! But, no, I have no trouble identifying the path ...)
(No … that’s one thing that doesn’t apply)
* Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though.
(Oh yes … !)
* Have strong intuition.
(Yes … I can sniff BULLSHIT & DOUBLE-THINK from about 1,000 miles away …)
* Random behaviour pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
(Trouble focusing on assigned tasks … yes … tasks I choose for myself … no)
* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices(* see below).
(No … that doesn’t apply)
* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
(I never had a watch that worked for more than a few weeks … which is why I don’t wear one)
* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
(Yes … even though I’ve never had a paranormal encounter THAT I CAN – HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO? - REMEMBER)
* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
(May explore alternative types of sexuality? Me?)
* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
(Spirituality in my case)
* When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
(Hmmm … during my Computer Programming days … when I did – for ¼ century – EXACTLY what I was designed to do, I would say this applies. Now, I guess it’s something to look forward to … although I’m probably ‘balanced’ … and certainly NOT ‘unhappy’ … having IMMENSE FUN in Lawful Rebellion. Happy as a pig in shit, actually)
Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.